Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11917909 times)

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #120615 on: September 21, 2019, 08:55:08 AM »
Like a hooker is on a sailor, circa 1946.

Or a grifter on a Whopper?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #120616 on: September 21, 2019, 08:57:44 AM »
Or a grifter on a Whopper?

Have it your way.
Are we having fun yet?

Happier Times are Coming

• Ellevated
  • senda is NOT lookin’ good…thinkin’ LAST season ??
« Reply #120617 on: September 21, 2019, 09:07:31 AM »
Another exclusive for heather? She needs to be on this!
my opinion is HEATHER will just let this “OPPORTUNITY” slip by...

after all, she completely let slip by her HUGE (really really FAT) OPPORTUNITY to score a FIRST !
“the Martinez GIANT RED WADDLER”  !

now, THAT interview would have been her ticket to stardom !
...“FAT, STUPID, GASPING FOR AIR
and STEALING FROM AMISH CHARITY
  is NO WAY to go through LIFE son”
             Bishop Wormer
       LaGrange County, Indiana

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #120618 on: September 21, 2019, 09:14:36 AM »
I want to give Heather some help, with all the horrible stuff she is having to deal with.  Her listening numbers are dropping.  She cannot get a decent guest.  So I am going to call in and tell her my story.  I am sure it will prompt her to bring me on as a guest so we can discuss the proud history or my families dark secret.  All those stories are true.  The sightings and poor quality video are authentic.  Those noises you heard at night in the woods around your house in places like Kentucky are exactly what you thought it was.    Yes, I am ManBearPig.  I am half man, half bear, and half pig. I was bitten by a bear and a pig at the exact same time as a child while walking through the woods one night.  Over the next few weeks I noticed my  senses had become heightened. I had greater strength, my eyesight was eagle like.  I could hear noises from 500 miles away.  My ability to talk to sheep and herd them became uncanny.  I was made aware of the secret language of sheep.  Baa-ram-ewe. Baa-ram-ewe. To your breed, your fleece, your clan be true. Sheep be true. Baa-ram-ewe.  My appetite for honey became overwhelming.  Anger issues also started to crop up.  Then one day a strange man walked up to me and pointed to my butt cheeks, which was where I had been bitten by the bear and the pig at the same time (one on each cheek.)  I did not know this man and had not told him where I had been bitten.  I am sure this strange man was an American Indian.  He told me that the bear and the pig wanted to merge souls with me and chose me.  He also said that this gift would be passed down to the first born son of each generation.  I was once in Salem and saw an 8ft vampire.  I could sense he saw me and said, "I don't want none of you," as he realized I was ManBearPig. 

My story must be told. 

And yes, I am totally serial. 

I even have a t-shirt made with my image on it.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Look out, choc bunny. Your ears will soon be mine!
« Reply #120619 on: September 21, 2019, 09:37:35 AM »
I want to give Heather some help, with all the horrible stuff she is having to deal with.  Her listening numbers are dropping.  She cannot get a decent guest.  So I am going to call in and tell her my story.  I am sure it will prompt her to bring me on as a guest so we can discuss the proud history or my families dark secret.  All those stories are true.  The sightings and poor quality video are authentic.  Those noises you heard at night in the woods around your house in places like Kentucky are exactly what you thought it was.    Yes, I am ManBearPig.  I am half man, half bear, and half pig. I was bitten by a bear and a pig at the exact same time as a child while walking through the woods one night.  Over the next few weeks I noticed my  senses had become heightened. I had greater strength, my eyesight was eagle like.  I could hear noises from 500 miles away.  My ability to talk to sheep and herd them became uncanny.  I was made aware of the secret language of sheep.  Baa-ram-ewe. Baa-ram-ewe. To your breed, your fleece, your clan be true. Sheep be true. Baa-ram-ewe.  My appetite for honey became overwhelming.  Anger issues also started to crop up.  Then one day a strange man walked up to me and pointed to my butt cheeks, which was where I had been bitten by the bear and the pig at the same time (one on each cheek.)  I did not know this man and had not told him where I had been bitten.  I am sure this strange man was an American Indian.  He told me that the bear and the pig wanted to merge souls with me and chose me.  He also said that this gift would be passed down to the first born son of each generation.  I was once in Salem and saw an 8ft vampire.  I could sense he saw me and said, "I don't want none of you," as he realized I was ManBearPig. 

My story must be told. 

Can you make one of those tees for Milluh, but leave bear out of it? 😬

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #120620 on: September 21, 2019, 10:05:41 AM »

My story must be told. 

Cool phenomenon...  I’m struggling with the mathematics of it all... three halves?  ;D

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #120621 on: September 21, 2019, 10:07:01 AM »
Have it your way.

Special orders don't upset us. (Amazing that this is taking up brain space)

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #120622 on: September 21, 2019, 10:09:12 AM »
my opinion is HEATHER will just let this “OPPORTUNITY” slip by...

after all, she completely let slip by her HUGE (really really FAT) OPPORTUNITY to score a FIRST !
“the Martinez GIANT RED WADDLER”  !

now, THAT interview would have been her ticket to stardom !

She does have the uncanny ability to make the wrong choices repeatedly.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #120623 on: September 21, 2019, 10:09:56 AM »
Cool phenomenon...  I’m struggling with the mathematics of it all... three halves?  ;D

Think outside the Heather.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #120624 on: September 21, 2019, 10:13:57 AM »

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #120625 on: September 21, 2019, 10:16:50 AM »
There is nothing wrong with you, @Walks_At_Night that a decent, humane management group or top manager at your company would not fix. The problem is when companies treat their employees, especially the more experienced senior ones, with contempt by treating them as if they are machines. Impossible deadlines and high pressure JUST BECAUSE someone didn't manage a more reasonable and efficient timeline make for stressed-out resentful, non-productive employees.

If you were up late working under high pressure so many nights in a row, no wonder your hands started to shake! It makes me furious when "white shirts" in a company's senior ranks think it's ok to demand heart, soul, and sleep from their employees as if they are entitled to make you their slave because they pay you for your work!

I'm glad Mrs. WAN is fiercely looking over you, she's right to do that! And once you get rested up, you'll be fine. They'll just have to figure out some other way to meet that insane Monday deadline without you this time. You don't owe your well-being and health (both physical and mental) to them just because you work for them.

Your well being is more important than their incompetent inhumane deadline. Deadlines like you have been facing only arise when management planning is incompetent. It's also stupid because stressed and exhausted employees never ever do their best work.

Get some rest, you'll be fine. And if they fire you, it's their loss, for real. As long as you're ok financially, your time and peace of mind is what matters here. Sorry to rant, but I see this crap all the time and it infuriates me, it's so unnecessary and cruel... and counterproductive.

Please tell Mrs. WAN I'm on her side (and yours!)

+1

Thanks Aquarius, Anniem, Spookcat and everyone else for the good thoughts.  I got a bunch of sleep and feel normal and better than I have in months.  Apologies to the thread for that little outburst but I was definitely freaked out.

While I was sleeping last evening one of the White Shoe Boys  came to the house to "check" on me as they couldn't reach me any other way.  Then he asked Mrs. Walks if I was available to work later in the night.  She said she called him a "Mother F'er" (which is a phrase I've never heard her utter - ever), and that I'd be at work Monday at 9AM and to get the hell off our property.  She then called the Hillbilly, word got out and well - none of us are working this weekend.  Apparently, the Boys in Beijing are not either.   

I've never heard of anything like this happening before.  I don't know if I'll have a job Monday or not.  They can't fire all of us.
In the meantime, Mrs Walks and I are going to the park and then to dinner tonight.   So time will tell.

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
  • Silence is a true friend who never betrays
« Reply #120626 on: September 21, 2019, 10:34:06 AM »
Thanks Aquarius, Anniem, Spookcat and everyone else for the good thoughts.  I got a bunch of sleep and feel normal and better than I have in months.  Apologies to the thread for that little outburst but I was definitely freaked out.

While I was sleeping last evening one of the White Shoe Boys  came to the house to "check" on me as they couldn't reach me any other way.  Then he asked Mrs. Walks if I was available to work later in the night.  She said she called him a "Mother F'er" (which is a phrase I've never heard her utter - ever), and that I'd be at work Monday at 9AM and to get the hell off our property.  She then called the Hillbilly, word got out and well - none of us are working this weekend.  Apparently, the Boys in Beijing are not either.   

I've never heard of anything like this happening before.  I don't know if I'll have a job Monday or not.  They can't fire all of us.
In the meantime, Mrs Walks and I are going to the park and then to dinner tonight.   So time will tell.
Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if it kept its mouth shut.

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #120627 on: September 21, 2019, 10:42:57 AM »

heather clawed her way back from the precipice and is now bigger, better and stronger than ever before and you can do it too Big Man

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #120628 on: September 21, 2019, 10:48:01 AM »

@Walks_At_Night chill to this for a few hours. It helps me a lot.

Are we having fun yet?

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #120629 on: September 21, 2019, 11:02:58 AM »
@Walks_At_Night have some pumpkins!

For Morg!