Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 813653 times)

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #990 on: May 30, 2019, 05:07:47 AM »

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #991 on: May 30, 2019, 07:35:03 AM »
PD is right. Some stupidity isn't so random

Don't forget to get your measles booster.  Probably need one for typhus was well.

You know, diseases that are coming back in our country long after having been eliminated here.  Not sure why because that's the sort of thing that we've done a good job of screening out at the border in the past

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #992 on: May 30, 2019, 07:49:44 AM »
Don't forget to get your measles booster.  Probably need one for typhus was well.

You know, diseases that are coming back in our country long after having been eliminated here.  Not sure why because that's the sort of thing that we've done a good job of screening out at the border in the past

Duh. This has little to nothing to do with the refugees. American idiots are being brainwashed that vaccinations are evil and are refusing to get their kids vaccinated. Typical. The same sites and bigmouths that convinced sheeple to stop vaccinating their kids are now blaming their favorite hate target. Do a little research - in real factual evidence - instead of having your own brain washed. Yours seems to be shrinking

And take your propaganda bullshit back to Politics before you too are catching peanuts through cage wire
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #993 on: May 30, 2019, 08:28:32 AM »
Based on the previous echange, this seems appropriate. Still so timely

Green Day Forever
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #994 on: May 30, 2019, 03:40:47 PM »
Is that random or on purpose?  Destroying this country requires intentional stupidity by at least some of them.

For example the vast majority of the swamp have known all along Trump was never guilty of anything, isn't any of the names they call him, don't believe their own lies about him.  They know we have an illegal immigration crisis, and that they've caused it.  Etc, et, etc.

The Democratic propagandists do it in an intentional manner, and the brainwashed sheep do it in an accidental way. It can be difficult to separate the chaff from the chaff at times.

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #995 on: May 30, 2019, 03:44:30 PM »
You seem to be stuck in a rut. Maybe you should get out more. Expand your horizons. Make a friend outside your echo chamber

Thanks for the advice. I'll reciprocate by recommending that you should seek help for your cliche habit.

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #996 on: May 30, 2019, 03:53:08 PM »

It's just a coincidence, you fascist. The increased crime rate, in some sanctuary cities, is too. Illegal immigrants do the jobs that our citizens won't do. These "jobs" include murder and rape.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #997 on: May 30, 2019, 06:34:57 PM »
Duh. This has little to nothing to do with the refugees. American idiots are being brainwashed that vaccinations are evil and are refusing to get their kids vaccinated. Typical. The same sites and bigmouths that convinced sheeple to stop vaccinating their kids are now blaming their favorite hate target. Do a little research - in real factual evidence - instead of having your own brain washed. Yours seems to be shrinking

And take your propaganda bullshit back to Politics before you too are catching peanuts through cage wire

Yeah, except our border agents are getting sick and catching diseases from the people they apprehend.  Or didn't the corporate Democrat media tell you that?  In addition to diseases we used to have stamped out, we're seeing diseases that have never been seen here - like leprosy.  Fucking leprosy.  Doesn't matter though, we just need more brown people, right?  To come here and out-vote the rest of us.  That's the plan, right?

Guess what, immigration is for the benefit of our country - it's not for the benefit of non-citizens who want to come here.  There is no benefit to our country for millions of people, many of them criminals, many of them diseased, many of them who don't speak our language, have no education, no jobs skills, and zero understanding of our customs, our country.  They march here in these ''caravans'', waving their flags, not ours, yelling, threatening, attacking - paid for and encouraged by left-wing kooks here, such as yourself.  What the hell do we want these people for?

The D-rats want them here so they can cancel out the votes of actual citizens, and become clients of their hand-out programs.  They'd rather do that than actually try to appeal to real Americans with sensible, non-destructive polices.

Tell me, if La Raza (The Race) and reconquista aren't a racist organization and idea, what other term should we use for them and their supporters instead?

By the way, people wouldn't need to be immunized if diseased third worlders weren't coming here.  What, you think these diseases just organically appear when a few people aren't immunized?

Also, they aren't refugees.  They're coached to say that so they will end up being released with a future court date they won't show up for, instead of being turned back immediately.  Give them credit, they aren't stupid.  Unlike their supporters here.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #998 on: May 30, 2019, 07:52:36 PM »
"Deer Poop" ice cream... Have a look, @sean92008 !

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

https://soranews24.com/2019/05/30/lets-try-some-deer-poop-ice-cream-in-nara-japans-city-of-deer/

Uh, I had a tough enough time with beer flavored ice cream...  Some things do not qualify as ice cream flavors!
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #999 on: May 30, 2019, 08:01:01 PM »
Yeah, except our border agents are getting sick and catching diseases from the people they apprehend.  Or didn't the corporate Democrat media tell you that?  In addition to diseases we used to have stamped out, we're seeing diseases that have never been seen here - like leprosy.  Fucking leprosy.  Doesn't matter though, we just need more brown people, right?  To come here and out-vote the rest of us.  That's the plan, right?

Guess what, immigration is for the benefit of our country - it's not for the benefit of non-citizens who want to come here.  There is no benefit to our country for millions of people, many of them criminals, many of them diseased, many of them who don't speak our language, have no education, no jobs skills, and zero understanding of our customs, our country.  They march here in these ''caravans'', waving their flags, not ours, yelling, threatening, attacking - paid for and encouraged by left-wing kooks here, such as yourself.  What the hell do we want these people for?

The D-rats want them here so they can cancel out the votes of actual citizens, and become clients of their hand-out programs.  They'd rather do that than actually try to appeal to real Americans with sensible, non-destructive polices.

Tell me, if La Raza (The Race) and reconquista aren't a racist organization and idea, what other term should we use for them and their supporters instead?

By the way, people wouldn't need to be immunized if diseased third worlders weren't coming here.  What, you think these diseases just organically appear when a few people aren't immunized?

Also, they aren't refugees.  They're coached to say that so they will end up being released with a future court date they won't show up for, instead of being turned back immediately.  Give them credit, they aren't stupid.  Unlike their supporters here.

My child was given an illness - A San Diego County Health rep. called and asked if we knew who gave it to.my kid, we did. The kid was known to them because the answer was quick, he had no immunization records on file... Why? Well my kid knows this boy and let's just say he is not from parts around here... Unfortunately, my kid tutors the ESL class.  That exposure came home and had led to the exposure of kids with asthma. Antibiotics were given as a prophylactic dosage to everybody...  Even Mexico has immigration laws that are enforced (although immunizations are probably not part of it). They also require IDs to vote!
Eh, nevermind...

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #1000 on: May 30, 2019, 08:12:29 PM »
Uh, I had a tough enough time with beer flavored ice cream...  Some things do not qualify as ice cream flavors!

It's probably safe. Matcha ice cream with chocolate covered wheat puffs.

This month, my food/drink-related obsession has been the chocolate mint "jewel tapioca" from First Kitchen/Wendys.

Time spent with cats is never wasted.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1001 on: May 30, 2019, 10:56:57 PM »
It's probably safe. Matcha ice cream with chocolate covered wheat puffs.

This month, my food/drink-related obsession has been the chocolate mint "jewel tapioca" from First Kitchen/Wendys.

Tapioca is a food!

Case in point: Red bean ice cream good, Red bean frappuccino unappealing.

I miss Japan.
Eh, nevermind...

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1002 on: May 30, 2019, 11:06:49 PM »
Tapioca is a food!

Case in point: Red bean ice cream good, Red bean frappuccino unappealing.

I miss Japan.

I am one of the few that thinks anything coffee is unappealing. You might miss Japan, but I bet you don't miss the humidity. Hokkaido hit record temperatures last weekend.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1003 on: May 30, 2019, 11:40:21 PM »
I am one of the few that thinks anything coffee is unappealing. You might miss Japan, but I bet you don't miss the humidity. Hokkaido hit record temperatures last weekend.
When it's so hot outside that you're sweating IN THE SHOWER! Is there anything worse? Trying to put a moisturizer on with beads of sweat on your face.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1004 on: May 31, 2019, 12:01:39 AM »
When it's so hot outside that you're sweating IN THE SHOWER! Is there anything worse? Trying to put a moisturizer on with beads of sweat on your face.

I despise cold showers, but damn if there hasn't been a few times here when I get home from running errands and just run the cold water because I can't stand being all sweaty and gross >.<