Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820782 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #420 on: August 25, 2018, 12:36:25 AM »
If Norry were the newsman that he professes to be, he would be right now live at the Hawaiian studio broadcasting with on the scene updates.
No, he would be sending in the drones instead of "sending in the clowns" (bumper music).

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #421 on: August 25, 2018, 12:40:22 AM »
I dare Coast guests to ask George to hold on when they are just getting to a salient point.  Surely there is an acceptable way to say, "Let me answer that in a minute.  I really want to finish this point".  Have some guts.  We are tired of superficial stuff and George is so tired of having to think up questions that he's afraid he'll run out so he just keeps generating compulsive ones.

And during a fourth hour ad, he said he is sixty-seven.  That is not true!
Thursday night the guest mentioned how limited U.S. legal cancer treatments are.  He started to tell how his wife was diagnosed w breast cancer and the doc just railroaded her, saying cutting, chemo and radiator n would be done.  George stopped him to ask an inane question, went to break and so we never found out if the guest's wife took the mandate, or found other solutions.  Very abrupt.

Adam Baum

• KNYE
  • Nemo me impune lacessit
« Reply #422 on: August 25, 2018, 03:21:02 PM »
this coming Wednesday the Snorge has "Doc" Wallet on AGAIN. Just when I  think that C2C cannot suck any more than it does, they prove me wrong. How does this clown get away with it? He should be in jail and Noory with him.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.

ACE OF CLUBS

• Nursery Resident
  • KDWN
« Reply #423 on: August 25, 2018, 09:50:27 PM »
Art is gone ...
Heather is gone ...
MV is gone ...
BellGab is gone ...
George Noory Sucks is gone ...

All gone .... except George Noory.
George Noory wins ...
All you un-employable bubba types that listen to George all night, then get up at noon to go look for a job ... bitch and moan at George's success.
Hilarious !
George is the winner ...
Bubba yank your wiener.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #424 on: August 25, 2018, 10:35:34 PM »
Wrong, he is inconsequential.  I do not listen to Coast when he is on.  I listen to Coast on the weekends if Richard Syrett, Ian or George Knapp are on.  There are many other options.  I just listened to John B. Wells. and the Dark Matter Radio Network is very listenable with the news and information I desire.  He has faded into obscurity.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #425 on: August 26, 2018, 12:12:16 AM »
This just in...……...George Noory………...still sucks.

ACE OF CLUBS

• Nursery Resident
  • KDWN
« Reply #426 on: August 26, 2018, 04:47:37 AM »
George wins .....

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #427 on: August 26, 2018, 06:31:02 AM »
George wins .....

Wins what?

A job he hates that pays too much money for him to leave.  It's a fitting punishment.

Adam Baum

• KNYE
  • Nemo me impune lacessit
« Reply #428 on: August 26, 2018, 11:54:44 AM »
This just in...……...George Noory………...still sucks.

Why, yes..........yes he does.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #429 on: August 26, 2018, 01:03:19 PM »
George wins .....

. . . . .The Boobie Prize. .  He will be modeling male bras for Victor's Secret. 

Username

• Filthy Animal
  • KNYE
  • under pale Moonlight
    • End of Days
« Reply #430 on: August 26, 2018, 02:10:39 PM »
Wrong, he is inconsequential.  I do not listen to Coast when he is on.  I listen to Coast on the weekends if Richard Syrett, Ian or George Knapp are on.  There are many other options.  I just listened to John B. Wells. and the Dark Matter Radio Network is very listenable with the news and information I desire.  He has faded into obscurity.

Syrett & Ian are terrible, Knapp is alright. Wells is capable of putting on a good show however many have turned on him. Dmrn is stagnant.
Live every Saturday night 8pm pst - 11 pm est

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #431 on: August 28, 2018, 10:39:58 PM »
George said his listeners are passionate!  Va va vooom!

Username

• Filthy Animal
  • KNYE
  • under pale Moonlight
    • End of Days
« Reply #432 on: August 28, 2018, 10:51:10 PM »
George said his listeners are passionate!  Va va vooom!

He's gotta sell it my friend.
Live every Saturday night 8pm pst - 11 pm est

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #433 on: August 28, 2018, 11:07:42 PM »
Syrett & Ian are terrible, Knapp is alright. Wells is capable of putting on a good show however many have turned on him. Dmrn is stagnant.
Syrett grew on me, mainly due to lack of screening well and his mild-mannered Canadian style, so shocked at some callers when violent stories of predicted catastrophy or conspiratorial sexual abuse gangs etc. "Good Lord" "Oh My" etc. Ian can be good, sometimes very good because he can argue theology etc. But is too luke warm for me and not good with the more crasy or etc callers/guests. I still like Rense, tho hard to find easily and shunned, by some. But good in past, save a bit too much Mario Lanza bumpers back when, not sure if he still does. His organ (?) bumpers then sound VERY similiar to Dave's now. Hmm.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #434 on: August 28, 2018, 11:31:17 PM »

It's unconscionable for Premiere to be running the Trump Bonus Checks commercials - it's not 'gray area', it's an outright scam preying on the stupid and gullible.

I bet Premiere's lowlife sales department sells spots on Coast that way 'these people are older, they can't sleep and are lonely, they believe in conspiracies and ghosts, they will literally believe almost anything they hear on the radio so the more outlandish the claims you make for your product the better'