Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820757 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #465 on: August 31, 2018, 08:32:23 PM »
I can just hear George from last week, when the Doc was dosing a caller.  Doc needed the caller's weight to dose him.  George goes, "300lbs?!  Three hundred pounds. Sigh. Ooookay, Doc, (voice heavy) here we go"...

How much does he think Tommee weighs?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #466 on: August 31, 2018, 08:36:03 PM »
...  Who needs a radio host to draw attention to their obesity?  After the caller answers their weight, you don't need to repeat it...

Well, the show is supposed to be entertaining

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #467 on: September 01, 2018, 12:23:42 AM »
How is this man not in the Radio Hall of Fame already? It's outrageous,  for example 'Share A Strange Story Night' tonight, which is totally different from 'Ghost to Ghost Night' I remind you, the innovations of this man are undeniable.

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
« Reply #468 on: September 01, 2018, 01:48:59 AM »
George says there will be no tapes tomorrow, Sunday and Monday.  So no skipping out early either, George.  I'll be checking up on you. ;D

"There will be no tapes!"   Liar!!! I called it!  Jorch skipped out a half hour early again tonight.  Played an old replay with Uri Geller.

GNS Sucks!!!!
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #469 on: September 01, 2018, 01:54:45 AM »

"There will be no tapes!"   Liar!!! I called it!  Jorch skipped out a half hour early again tonight.  Played an old replay with Uri Geller.

GNS Sucks!!!!

Yeah he does. So much for working the holidays so noone will feel lonely.
Are we having fun yet?

Whistler

• Drone Pilot
  • We call ourselves the Nightstalkers...
« Reply #470 on: September 01, 2018, 03:33:54 AM »

Maybe the could hire Heather Wade as a consultant to move the project along.
  :o       :)

It may be that your sole purpose in life, is to serve as a warning to others.   :o

« Reply #471 on: September 01, 2018, 07:46:59 AM »
Maybe the could hire Heather Wade as a consultant to move the project along.
She said she found a giant stash of c2c tapes in his garage she intends on digitizing but can't stand hearing his voice

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #472 on: September 01, 2018, 07:49:06 AM »
She said she found a giant stash of c2c tapes in his garage she intends on digitizing but can't stand hearing his voice

She probably can’t listen to KNYE then. Karen still uses both Art and Ramona’s voice to do the time and temperature throughout the day.
Are we having fun yet?

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #473 on: September 01, 2018, 09:17:55 AM »
I just saw a party game on Amazon entitled "Drunk, Stoned, or Stupid."  Could this be another venture of the ever expanding Norry entertainment empire?

Or, it it just another weekend of fun at Norry's  establishment?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #474 on: September 01, 2018, 12:30:13 PM »
Well, the show is supposed to be entertaining
Good point.  Listening to the Doc is like reading a zooming ticker tape.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #475 on: September 01, 2018, 12:33:06 PM »

GNS Sucks!!!!
I thought something was fishy, bec it was scheduled to be open lines.  But didn't sound like open lines.  I'm losing my Insider membership and won't be able to verify things like this.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #476 on: September 01, 2018, 02:59:17 PM »
Norry, U Know U Miss Her.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #477 on: September 01, 2018, 10:56:05 PM »
Norry, U Know U Miss Her.
She wasnt really a tranny, was she.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #478 on: September 03, 2018, 12:21:05 AM »
My Coast Insider membership expired.  But, I can still listen to the show live from the C2CAM website.  The little button is in the top left corner, and FREE!

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #479 on: September 03, 2018, 12:50:44 AM »
The guest was once a teenager from an ordinary family who had hidden depression.  She was not an addict, and was not on medication.  She wanted to kill herself for quite a while, to end her spiritual pain.

She took her mother's gun, went to the bathroom and put it to her head.  She heard a voice tell her to move the gun to her chest.  She followed that suggestion.

Suddenly, the gun went off by itself.  George asked if maybe her hand had had a reflex action, and she said, no, the gun just discharged.  The bullet "exploded" and missed her heart narrowly.  Life drained out of her.  She felt like her lungs fill with blood.  She lost her sight and her hearing, but says she never lost consciousness.

I wonder how the gun discharged itself.  I wonder if some unseen force knew she had a better survival chance with a hit to the chest instead of the head.  Is it possible something else triggered the gun to discharge while it was missing her heart?  Like, to pre-empt a kill shot?

She was found after a while.  EMTs thought she was dead or was not going to live.  They were reluctant to transport her.  Her family insisted, and she revived and her condition was upgraded twice within hours.  She did not regret living.  She feels she experienced feelings from the other side which make her want to live.

George is playing another drinking song, one that refers to "another cup of wine", although the song faded just prior to that verse.  There are enough songs to choose from in this world that it is not necessary to play alcohol-related ones.  I have asked him not to play this song.  I guess it's time for bed then.  I'm getting pretty sick of not being able to finish what I start every time Coast is on. Why even bother then.  Everyone can see there is too much alcohol in George's photos, his novel, even the way he talks.  In 2013 it was "just a glass of sherry now or then".  In 2015, it was "my nightly vodka".