Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11921632 times)

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #70020 on: December 28, 2018, 11:36:21 PM »
Maybe she should had George Noory has her sensei then Art Bell. There are better people to learn from on being a "radio host" and Art's main skill is being a Drama Queen and Quitting.

Speaking of George, has he ever reappeared on bellgab? I haven't been to BG in a few days. I do miss his holiday pop-ins wishing everyone well.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #70021 on: December 28, 2018, 11:41:02 PM »
Speaking of George, has he ever reappeared on bellgab? I haven't been to BG in a few days. I do miss his holiday pop-ins wishing everyone well.
He login on dec 5th of this year.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #70022 on: December 28, 2018, 11:42:50 PM »
I just came in.  Her pussycat doesn’t like me. Damn.
Fixed it for you.

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #70023 on: December 28, 2018, 11:46:34 PM »
I've just creampied
I'M ALPHA AF

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #70024 on: December 28, 2018, 11:48:26 PM »
I've just ate a salty cream filled pie
I fixed it for you @Jedimiller

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies

yoursongs

• Drone Pilot
  • Coined "WhiskeySourVara" Some Kind of Druid Dude
    • Your Songs Collectibles
« Reply #70026 on: December 29, 2018, 12:12:45 AM »
Keith R. and Michelle are on a show called "After Midnight" right now....DMDM....talking about your girl HLW and other things.....end of year recap.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #70027 on: December 29, 2018, 12:21:26 AM »
Keith R. and Michelle are on a show called "After Midnight" right now....DMDM....talking about your girl HLW and other things.....end of year recap.
I'll let @Jedimiller know.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #70028 on: December 29, 2018, 12:23:45 AM »
The quantity, quality and all out availability from food banks and churches vary. The one near me took days to finally get an appointment. I had made a meal from some of the assortment and dutifully figured the mixed vegetables from a can (generic and probably expired) would have nutrition, right? Well something wasn't right because I yakked up the entire meal afterwards. I can still taste the can in my mind to this day. Some of the offerings were terrible enough that you are lucky enough to get the basic caloric input and keep it in.

*On the intestine, I had a coworker that had this same issue. She came down with severe abdominal pain to the point she was sweating. Same operation and so forth. She was about 30 at the time, ate health food, was well groomed and so forth. I don't recall that she even drank. So its not necessarily neglect. So some kind of disease or malformity.
Too bad about the colon!  I agree with you about food banks.  They do not do anyone any favors when they distribute rotten produce or cans that are five years past expired.  How, how, how can they stand there and expect me to take fully rotten produce?  You can't really cook major rot out!!  Of course I don't take unsalvageable food!  Canned food is harder to tell.  I'm glad you lived, even though you are one of those cigarette smokers in the world!  Food banks also don't do anyone any favors when they distribute a lot of pastries at one time, either, which seems to be common.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #70029 on: December 29, 2018, 12:28:19 AM »
Too bad about the colon!  I agree with you about food banks.  They do not do anyone any favors when they distribute rotten produce or cans that are five years past expired.  How, how, how can they stand there and expect me to take fully rotten produce?  You can't really cook major rot out!!  Of course I don't take unsalvageable food!  Canned food is harder to tell.  I'm glad you lived, even though you are one of those cigarette smokers in the world!  Food banks also don't do anyone any favors when they distribute a lot of pastries at one time, either, which seems to be common.

That seems...out of nowhere...
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #70030 on: December 29, 2018, 01:29:25 AM »
I got mixed up. I brought a cold back with me.
Drink cups of hot water with 1/8 tsp vinegar!  Eat garlic!  Take your vitamin!  Mentholatum on chest, then a thin cloth and heating pad over it!

R U OK?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #70031 on: December 29, 2018, 01:31:29 AM »
Do you think she crossed 'that line?'
Gasp.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #70032 on: December 29, 2018, 01:33:50 AM »
That seems...out of nowhere...
It did, didn't it!  Well, ever since I found out her stance on second-hand smoke, I've practically avoided her.  Until now?  Did she quit?  But I am glad she overcame bad "food" and is here with everyone posting!  I have to sleep.  Have a good night, capital-S Spookcat!

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #70033 on: December 29, 2018, 02:17:15 AM »
Maybe she should had George Noory has her sensei then Art Bell. There are better people to learn from on being a "radio host" and Art's main skill is being a Drama Queen and Quitting.
I would have to disagree with your statement about Art. He may not have been the best in his personal relationships, but he was great on the radio. You can’t take that away from him. I never saw him as a drama queen. He gave good entertainment. I don’t blame Art for HW’s mess. She dug her own hole. Just my opinion.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #70034 on: December 29, 2018, 02:20:11 AM »
I just came in Her pussy. Damn
Your always coming and going....and you wonder why nobody wants to talk to you. Talk like that is sickening NOT FUNNY 🤮