Author Topic: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread  (Read 589604 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread
« Reply #1035 on: October 28, 2019, 10:06:38 AM »
On their part sort of a, "thank goodness I saved you. Now serve me my dinner"

And they will continue to eat their Friskies until I pass out in the hall for four days. I have a feeling they'll just think "fuck it."

I do implore them to continually report to the mothership that I am one of their allies. When the Kitty Overlord descends upon earth, I pity those of you who have not made previous arrangements.
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1036 on: October 28, 2019, 10:09:29 AM »
Ha! Even Adsense thinks I've gone over the edge 😼

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

See that cat ear ring...  The females of my brood have sterling silver versions of that.

The males, we do not have such adornments.
Eh, nevermind...

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #1037 on: October 28, 2019, 10:10:26 AM »
Good Morning, good afternoon, good evening and a good night for what ever time zone that you are in. Hello to @sean92008  @Sergeant Major  @FISH  @GravitySucks @AngiefromNJ  @anniem  @paladin1991  @Sofia  @Kwisatz Haderach  @DynamoHum  @wr250  @ponyboysunset   @Bart Ell   @Jedimiller   @BrightEyes    @dan7800  @DaveSchrader  @WinWinSchrader     @DaveScottSOR  @Batjay  and to anyone that I missed.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #1038 on: October 28, 2019, 10:49:28 AM »
Good Morning, good afternoon, good evening and a good night for what ever time zone that you are in. Hello to @sean92008  @Sergeant Major  @FISH  @GravitySucks @AngiefromNJ  @anniem  @paladin1991  @Sofia  @Kwisatz Haderach  @DynamoHum  @wr250  @ponyboysunset   @Bart Ell   @Jedimiller   @BrightEyes    @dan7800  @DaveSchrader  @WinWinSchrader     @DaveScottSOR  @Batjay  and to anyone that I missed.

Hi Damon!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

BrightEyes

• fan o' the Farm Penis
  • Drone Pilot
« Reply #1039 on: October 28, 2019, 10:57:43 AM »

BrightEyes

• fan o' the Farm Penis
  • Drone Pilot
« Reply #1040 on: October 28, 2019, 10:58:12 AM »

Hi bruv! hope all is well

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #1041 on: October 28, 2019, 11:18:15 AM »
...I do implore them to continually report to the mothership that I am one of their allies. When the Kitty Overlord descends upon earth, I pity those of you who have not made previous arrangements.

“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1042 on: October 28, 2019, 01:54:10 PM »
@damon,

Chime in on this...

Cats: Evil Overlords or pussies?

😁😁😁
Eh, nevermind...

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1043 on: October 28, 2019, 02:02:17 PM »

Hi Damon

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #1044 on: October 28, 2019, 03:48:23 PM »

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1045 on: October 28, 2019, 04:15:10 PM »
PG&E = Capitalist Fat Cats. That's about as far as you can get from Communism. Not to worry, @sean92008 and @PB . More state regulations to check the energy conglomerates will be coming. Along with a shit ton more environmental legislation to address climate change. Where do you think the Diablos and Santa Anas are coming from? God?

Now quit shitting up this thread and you Grumpy Old Poops get back to your echo chamber in Politics. I will even meet you there and kick all your asses singlehanded. Or at least pick up a broom and start sweeping the forest floor

Who do you think funds your friends in Sacramento?  No one could be so brazen - and continue to have the ability to be so brazen - without the entire California political establishment in their pocket. 

There are plenty of regulations, what we need is someone not connected to PG&E - or the legislature, if that's not redundant - to hold them to account, and insist they spend the money they charge for maintenance and upgrades to actually be spent on maintenance and upgrades.

To show you how bad it is, here's our local Democrat paper upbraiding our Democrat governor.  I was shocked they would write something so spot on about their allies:

https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2019/10/25/editorial-gov-newsom-you-own-this-crisis-of-fires-and-outages/ 

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #1046 on: October 28, 2019, 06:17:46 PM »
I really miss Thailand. Today I decided to try to make some Panang curry to use up a half of baked chicken that was going to spoil if I didn’t eat it. I didn’t half the little pea sized eggplants that are customary but I had everything else. I added in a handful of snap peas towards the end.  It turned out pretty good. 

[attachment[/attachment]
Are we having fun yet?

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #1047 on: October 28, 2019, 06:19:36 PM »
I really miss Thailand. Today I decided to try to make some Panang curry to use up a half of baked chicken that was going to spoil if I didn’t eat it. I didn’t half the little pea sized eggplants that are customary but I had everything else. I added in a handful of snap peas towards the end.  It turned out pretty good.

I'll be the judge of that...pass the curry...

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #1048 on: October 28, 2019, 06:58:04 PM »
@damon,

Chime in on this...

Cats: Evil Overlords or pussies?

😁😁😁
Because I am more of a dog person, Cats are evil or at least some of them. They are very sneaky. ;)

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1049 on: October 28, 2019, 07:10:10 PM »

Of everywhere I've been Thailand is easily my favorite country.  Even given the number of farangs milling about everywhere.