Author Topic: Ellgab vs Bellgab  (Read 182452 times)

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
Ellgab vs Bellgab
« on: January 04, 2019, 12:10:30 AM »
I just took a screenshot of both ellgab and bellgab. Its look like ellgab is getting more guest looking at ellgab then bellgab.

MaxPower

• Drone Pilot
  • My favorite breed is Rescue
Re: Ellgab vs Bellgab
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 08:56:46 AM »
Ellgab is also the consistent clear winner in the active participating member numbers, always around 2 times to 5 times more than Bellgab.

Ren

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 08:58:26 AM »
I know this is a rookie question but why Bellgab dying?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 09:09:26 AM »
The same reason why is Ellgab dying, duh!

MaxPower

• Drone Pilot
  • My favorite breed is Rescue
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2019, 09:53:47 AM »
Since they reopened, they have not gained any significant traction. With the better alternative and success of Ellgab, it is clear where most people are choosing to spend time.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2019, 10:17:23 AM »
The food is better here.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Happier Times are Coming

• Ellevated
  • senda is NOT lookin’ good…thinkin’ LAST season ??
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2019, 01:41:32 PM »
well, with Sir Bart having clenched the support and confidence of George “Falkie” Senda and...
his “beloved” (still married...so, I am guessing adulterous) girlfriend slow Kathy “the Buffet Destroyer”

it is NO surprise Ellgab has not only surpassed the evil MV “Liberace” and his site Bellgab...
but left it with nowhere to go but down...again
...“FAT, STUPID, GASPING FOR AIR
and STEALING FROM AMISH CHARITY
  is NO WAY to go through LIFE son”
             Bishop Wormer
       LaGrange County, Indiana

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2019, 06:10:32 PM »
Back before I ever even heard of BellGab, the folks on ''The Original George Noory Sucks'' thread at GLP referred to MV as Michael Vanderweasel. 

I didn't know who the guy even was, and wondered why the animosity.  I don't wonder about it anymore.

Happier Times are Coming

• Ellevated
  • senda is NOT lookin’ good…thinkin’ LAST season ??
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2019, 06:12:57 PM »
Back before I ever even heard of BellGab, the folks on ''The Original George Noory Sucks'' thread at GLP referred to MV as Michael Vanderweasel. 

I didn't know who the guy even was, and wondered why the animosity.  I don't wonder about it anymore.
are you insinuating “Liberace” is hiding “something” ?

maybe someone should ask all those “boys” hanging around his...
pool
...“FAT, STUPID, GASPING FOR AIR
and STEALING FROM AMISH CHARITY
  is NO WAY to go through LIFE son”
             Bishop Wormer
       LaGrange County, Indiana

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2019, 06:33:33 PM »

I joined there back in '07 when I was looking for GNS threads on Google.  I had a good report with MV back then, even joined his GNS forum when he left GLP, and stay with him through each evolution of GNS to BellGab.
When he returned with BellGab I felt he was a very different person from the one before he left.  This is just my opinion, and I can't explain it.  It's just that uneasy gut feeling one gets when something isn't what it appears to be.  I've always had a decent friendship with MV and I'm still at a loss why it has changed.  I have a good idea, but I won't speak of it unless/until I have concrete proof.  For now, I'm taking a hiatus from BellGab.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2019, 06:46:06 PM »
I joined there back in '07 when I was looking for GNS threads on Google.  I had a good report with MV back then, even joined his GNS forum when he left GLP, and stay with him through each evolution of GNS to BellGab.
When he returned with BellGab I felt he was a very different person from the one before he left.  This is just my opinion, and I can't explain it.  It's just that uneasy gut feeling one gets when something isn't what it appears to be.  I've always had a decent friendship with MV and I'm still at a loss why it has changed.  I have a good idea, but I won't speak of it unless/until I have concrete proof.  For now, I'm taking a hiatus from BellGab.

There was always a bit of a jerk there, usually just under the surface.  He stopped hiding it.

Didn't you ever wonder why he had to go to a third word dating site to find someone who would tolerate being around him (apparently in exchange for her not living in poverty)?  Wouldn't Arab Moslems from some shithole country be pretty much at the bottom of most people's list?  Something's off with him.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2019, 06:49:24 PM »
MW always made a huge deal about being able to run his business the way he wanted and blah, blah, blah.

But remember the reaction when he had a short lived show on someone else's network (Keith's), and Keith had a few rules he wanted followed there?  Like, you know, no terrorist threats during a broadcast.

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2019, 06:50:48 PM »
There was always a bit of a jerk there, usually just under the surface.  He stopped hiding it.

Didn't you ever wonder why he had to go to a third word dating site to find someone who would tolerate being around him?  Wouldn't Arab Moslems from some shithole country be pretty much at the bottom of most people's list?  Something's off with him.
I'm not aware of his private life, and that's as it should be, as far as I'm concerned.  I'm not out for retribution, I'm up for resolution. ;)

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2019, 06:57:27 PM »
I'm not aware of his private life, and that's as it should be, as far as I'm concerned.  I'm not out for retribution, I'm up for resolution. ;)

Ok, got it, you aren't really interested in an explanation. 

Perhaps Bellahaven is still around

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2019, 12:17:44 AM »
He hasn't changed.  As far as I can tell, he's always had an edgy side, a side that is not real comfy.  Makes me wonder if he is a water sign or has a lot of water influence in his chart.

If people were balls, he might be a waxball.  Like, you never know exactly what you're dealing with, and the consistency could vary depending on starting temperature, handling, and room temperature.  His decisions and timelines seem very fluid to me.

Lots of people aren't typical sheeple.  I don't think he meant any offense.  Maybe he thinks people sometimes need a kick in the pants!  You know how some people are super loyal to each other just because they have a friendship?  Well, outside the mobs of sheeple, there are individuals who just don't flock the same way. 

One thing about him I like is that if he is going to "kick" someone, at least he seems for do it when they have been down long enough to get over it.  That's great.