Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820703 times)

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #525 on: September 05, 2018, 12:49:30 PM »
Uh oh. Could another C2C guest be in trouble? Has Norry mentioned this on show? Fake news is reporting that Mueller going after Corsi. Rumors about Roger Stone also. Why doesn't he go after the eat dozens of eggs daily guy instead?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/us/politics/jerome-corsi-subpoena-mueller-investigation.html

Wow Corsi “colluded” with “Russians”! And Noory colluded with Russians! And bellgab colluded with Russians!

We’re all colluding with Russians!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #526 on: September 05, 2018, 12:55:10 PM »
Someone should interview Norry al la Norry style, just for sheetz and giggles.  Can you imagine asking Norry the questions during the interview, that he asks people during an interview? 

Interview:  We have the proclaimed most hard working man in radio with us, three time Emmy award winner, who only dates Victoria's Secret underwear models, and he dates them all at once.  .. Whew, what a man! Now, Mr. Norry explain the Big Bang do us?

Norry:  Well I have been trying to understand this since I was a boy back in Detroit when my mother bought me a book about it, and I religiously watch the Big Bank Theory.  One of my family bought me a series as a present, and I devour them all at once. 

Interviewer:  Do you believe in portals?

Norry:  I pass through a portal everytime I go through TSA at the airport to do my GAIA show, attend one of my live events, or just go watch the planes land, since I have no other hobbies.

Interview:  Demons, they are evil aren't they?

Norry:  I can tell you about Haters, they are like demons don't you think?  They gather in little clutters behind avatars and don't have a life.  You know that I have a life don't you?

Interviewer:  Angels,  Norry was it an angel?

Norry:  Yes, heaven sent me an angel when they blessed me with Tommy.

Interview:  What have you filled your plate with these days, I hear you are a very busy man?

Norry:  I fill my plate up with dumpster food from "The Great Greek".  It is not half bad.  I just microwave re-heat and eat, but I am very careful to protect that little thingee in my mouth and not burn it.  Did you know Pizza Rolls are a beach?

Interview:  Now, Mr. Norry we cannot talk like that and say the word beach.  This is a family interview.  I will have to disconnect our Skype interview now.  And, please Mr. Norry wearing clothes is important.  I know we are interviewing you from the waist up, but this is not the islands. 

And, that is Mr. Norry be careful and stay safe and don't let the road rage overtake you when you hear this. 

Username

• Filthy Animal
  • KNYE
  • under pale Moonlight
    • End of Days
« Reply #527 on: September 05, 2018, 01:21:23 PM »
Someone should interview Norry al la Norry style, just for sheetz and giggles.  Can you imagine asking Norry the questions during the interview, that he asks people during an interview? 

Interview:  We have the proclaimed most hard working man in radio with us, three time Emmy award winner, who only dates Victoria's Secret underwear models, and he dates them all at once.  .. Whew, what a man! Now, Mr. Norry explain the Big Bang do us?

Norry:  Well I have been trying to understand this since I was a boy back in Detroit when my mother bought me a book about it, and I religiously watch the Big Bank Theory.  One of my family bought me a series as a present, and I devour them all at once. 

Norry:  I pass through a portal everytime I go through TSA at the airport to do my GAIA show, attend one of my live events, or just go watch the planes land, since I have no other hobbies.

Norry:  I can tell you about Haters, they are like demons don't you think?  They gather in little clutters behind avatars and don't have a life.  You know that I have a life don't you?

Interview:  What have you filled your plate with these days, I hear you are a very busy man?

Norry:  I fill my plate up with dumpster food from "The Great Greek".  It is not half bad.  I just microwave re-heat and eat, but I am very careful to protect that little thingee in my mouth and not burn it.  Did you know Pizza Rolls are a beach?

Interview:  Now, Mr. Norry we cannot talk like that and say the word beach.  This is a family interview.  I will have to disconnect our Skype interview now.  And, please Mr. Norry wearing clothes is important.  I know we are interviewing you from the waist up, but this is not the islands. 

And, that is Mr. Norry be careful and stay safe and don't let the road rage overtake you when you hear this.

That's pretty good, it's like he's right there.
Live every Saturday night 8pm pst - 11 pm est

Kingfish

• KDWN
« Reply #528 on: September 05, 2018, 01:27:23 PM »
Uh oh. Could another C2C guest be in trouble? Has Norry mentioned this on show? Fake news is reporting that Mueller going after Corsi. Rumors about Roger Stone also. Why doesn't he go after the eat dozens of eggs daily guy instead?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/us/politics/jerome-corsi-subpoena-mueller-investigation.html

Is Corsi the fascist or the communist?  I have trouble keeping C2C Experts straight.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #529 on: September 05, 2018, 01:28:36 PM »
Does this mean Noory could be subpoenaed too?   ;D
That should wrap things up in a hurry for Mueller.  ;D

"Yes, Mr. Noory, we understand you "don't get The Big Bang," but could we get back my original question..."
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #530 on: September 05, 2018, 01:31:20 PM »
Is Corsi the fascist or the communist?  I have trouble keeping C2C Experts straight.
I don't know but he has a "Falkiesque" appearance.  :o  ;D

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #531 on: September 05, 2018, 01:33:56 PM »
Wow Corsi “colluded” with “Russians”! And Noory colluded with Russians! And bellgab colluded with Russians!

We’re all colluding with Russians!

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Username

• Filthy Animal
  • KNYE
  • under pale Moonlight
    • End of Days
« Reply #532 on: September 05, 2018, 01:53:52 PM »

Yes he's one of those who believes the whole Q anon nonsense.
Live every Saturday night 8pm pst - 11 pm est

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #533 on: September 05, 2018, 02:12:13 PM »

Maybe he is eating dozens of eggs daily per Doc Wallet?

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #534 on: September 05, 2018, 02:35:33 PM »
Maybe he is eating dozens of eggs daily per Doc Wallet?
Yeeewww aren't, too? ;D  I wonder if Jorch is cramming hard boiled eggs into his turkee sammiches.  Maybe he's switched to egg salad and tooomeric sammiches.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #535 on: September 05, 2018, 03:44:35 PM »

Nicely put :)! Don't forget to play I Gotta Be Me and I Did It My Way...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #536 on: September 05, 2018, 03:52:46 PM »

Ha!  Great job.  Especially this.

"but I am very careful to protect that little thingee in my mouth and not burn it."

Classhic Jorch. ;D
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #537 on: September 05, 2018, 05:14:50 PM »
For the thousandth time he asks a physicist guest to explain the Big Bang because he just doesn't get it, often he has said he doesn't accept it. Good for you George, you're a brilliant boy.

I like that he asked a 1000 times, but will still ask the one extra time, because you know if you don't get something the first 1000 times, asking the same question for the 1001 time he will now have a good chance of getting it. oooh he still didn't get it, well there's always 1002

Popple

• KMST
« Reply #538 on: September 05, 2018, 10:16:22 PM »
Gnoory read some lines from the Alex Jones and Rubio confrontation. Some nice new clips for the sound board ;)

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #539 on: September 06, 2018, 12:17:51 AM »
Tonight's back-handed bumper music special:

You don't drive a big fast car
You don't look like a movie star
And on your money we won't get far
But baby, you got what it takes, to satisfy
You got what it takes to set my soul on fire
Whoa-oh, oh yeah
You got what it takes for me

Now you don't live in a beautiful place
You don't dress with the best of taste
and nature didn't give you such a beautiful face
Whoa-oh and whoa-oh whoa yeah

Now when you're near me, ooh-wee
My head goes around and around
And when you kiss me, oh yeah
My love comes tumblin' down, you send me

You don't live in a beautiful place
And nature didn't give you such a beautiful face
But baby, you got what it takes (yeah yeah), to satisfy
Whoa-oh, and a-whoa-oh

Now when you're near me, little girl
My head goes around and around
And when you kiss me, oh yeah
My love comes tumblin' down, you send me

You don't live in a beautiful place, no
And nature didn't give you such a beautiful face
Whoa-oh, oh yeah
Oh yeah
You got what it takes

Don't need no money
Baby, you don't need no car
Come on, you know you got a-what it takes for me, little girl
Yes, baby
You got what it takes for me, oh yeah

Songwriters: Tyran Carlo / Gwen Fuqua / Berry Gordy Jr.

Wow.  Just.  Wow.
It's all about him, with public insults on the side.
Gallantry is dead.  This song does not give one compliment, except to say that he approves of her effect on him.  How utterly crass, insulting, arrogant, and condescending.  On behalf of women who deserve a proper compliment, (censored) (censored), George.  You (censored) an (censored). Some things are alright to think, but not alright to inflict on a lady.

Does anyone else ever wonder what kind of parenting led to his indecent attitudes?  Ok, let's try this:  If you wouldn't say it to your mother, you probably shouldn't say it to a lady.  And you ought to be more concerned with what ladies think of you and less concerned with doling out "approval".  You (censored) (censored), George.

Until now, I have always tried to reserve a slice of grace toward George, rationalizing his behavior in many ways.  But this, this song is self-centered as well as rude as Hell and he ought to be deeply ashamed of himself.

When he was growing up and these vines of condescension started to take root into adulthood, how could those who love him (parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents, older cousins, mentors) stand by idly?