Author Topic: Ask Bart Anything  (Read 750845 times)

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
Re: Ask Bart Anything
« Reply #1950 on: April 13, 2019, 11:25:27 PM »
I'm offended by your masochist, male oriented ramblings and obvious bias against women. It is exactly statements such as these that we all need to rally against to ensure that all feel welcome and safe on a forum. In short, I'm offended.  :'(

*O.K. Not really... But it's fun to pretend.  8) I don't know what pictures they were, was not the one who took them down, and will have to wait for a real response...

I have no idea what the pictures were. But I'm offended by the topic of your post and think it should be taken down
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1951 on: April 14, 2019, 05:00:57 AM »
Could you explain what the problem was w the pair of photos I posted recently?  Was it because at 1 time (yrs. earlier) I'd been trying to make $ off it, & you took it as advertising?

Lemme see... what could possibly be wrong about posting pictures of a bunch of naked children in a bathtub?
I guess it is perfectly normal... if your name is Casio.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
« Reply #1952 on: April 14, 2019, 08:53:21 AM »
I always hire a few illegal aliens to weed my lawn. Cheaper than Roundup. Much healthier. And better for the environment. Bus those families to my house

Great, and they won't possibly put any fiscal strain on social services or law enforcement or certainly the "environment"  while you're playing Jefe and watching your weeds go away.

Ever wonder why most of your state has become a latrine by the sea?

I have always wondered just how insular and delusional a person has to be to actively, aggressively, and righteously foul their own nest. Perhaps you can share with me what's behind your ardor for criminal border jumpers and if you'd be just as pleased to have actual incarcerated felons turned loose on your lawn. :o :o :o

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #1953 on: April 14, 2019, 08:54:57 AM »
I just weed by hand, mainly. And maintain good top dressing, compost, etc and weeds not much of a problem. But I did use Roundup on some Poison Ivy on a fence at one place where the weed was really in neighbor's yard but due to "language issues" and some suspect contacts they seem to have with the police, didn't want to deal with them. RoundUp worked amazingly....but, unfortunately it rained and there was a spot where grass wouldn't grow for two years!  RoundUp works! For good, or it seems, bad.
Oh it works rather well, so much so it basically owns the market.

Try doing a few acres by hand and you'll see the benefits post haste. ;)

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #1954 on: April 14, 2019, 01:55:26 PM »
I don't know what pictures they were, was not the one who took them down, and will have to wait for a real response...
I posted the question here because it's for Bart, but if anyone has another guess, that might be more interesting!  They were cute photos of a friend's children 30 yrs. ago.  The oldest is now a mother, the next oldest a computer programmer, the youngest a prof at Drexler.

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #1955 on: April 14, 2019, 02:14:33 PM »
Lemme see... what could possibly be wrong about posting pictures of a bunch of naked children in a bathtub?
They were naked, of course, but you'd only know they weren't wearing swimsuits because it was a bathtub, not a pool.  They were visible only from about the shoulders up.  Is the mere reference to children bathing a problem?

Would these pictures (I won't put them inline so as not to be triggering) have been less of a problem?  They show a lot more skin, but they're of an adult who writes erotic fiction.

I thought the pix of Darklady, which are supposed to be sexy, would if anything be more problematic than those of the Lows as children, which are not supposed to be sexy.
I guess it is perfectly normal... if your name is Casio.
Something to do w watches?  Keeping time?  I don't get it.

Have I wandered into some running gag around here?

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1956 on: April 14, 2019, 02:23:13 PM »

Have I wandered into some running gag around here?
Something like that. I’m not sure gag is the right word for Casio.
Merry Christmas

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1957 on: April 14, 2019, 08:41:42 PM »
I always hire a few illegal aliens to weed my lawn. Cheaper than Roundup. Much healthier. And better for the environment. Bus those families to my house
@TigerLily OMG That is soooo HOT! Bossy woman rule! 8)

..for awhile ;)

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #1958 on: April 14, 2019, 08:48:42 PM »
@Bart Ell When are you going to do other woo video? The last one is awesome.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1959 on: April 14, 2019, 09:22:29 PM »
@Bart Ell When are you going to do other woo video? The last one is awesome.

July 5th - BART ELL SAVES THE WORLD

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1960 on: April 15, 2019, 12:15:31 AM »
Glysophate comes in different concentrations, even among the different Roundup products.
Some weeds, such as dollar weed, are edible.
My neighbor put Roundup on my bottlebrush "weeds", which I grew because they are full of silica & my cats liked to chew on them.  Without my knowledge, a neighbor put Roundup on them.  All three of my cats got sick & had to be treated, and the one that ate the most kept getting symptoms and died of a liver mass 4 years later.  Her death was traumatic, bloody and violent after the hospital sent her home.  I guess they thought that her death would be peaceful, but it was anything but.

As long as that cat ate off my wild violet plant (not African!), her tumor stayed small.  But a flood came & washed the plant away and she died not too long afterward.  Shrinking violet leaves are tumor shrinkers, but evidently not a total cure at the rate she ate them.

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #1961 on: April 15, 2019, 05:21:21 AM »
Seems to me Roundup's advantageous only where salt would be corrosive to some structure.

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #1962 on: April 15, 2019, 05:58:39 AM »
Seems to me Roundup's advantageous only where salt would be corrosive to some structure.
i prefer used motor oil myself. works as well as roundup for killing weeds. less toxic on pets and so forth.
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #1963 on: April 15, 2019, 09:24:44 AM »
i prefer used motor oil myself. works as well as roundup for killing weeds. less toxic on pets and so forth.

What concentration/dilution method do you use to get it to spray?

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #1964 on: April 15, 2019, 03:52:16 PM »
What concentration/dilution method do you use to get it to spray?

it was a joke.
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/