Author Topic: Stupid crap my Father-in-law says  (Read 50461 times)

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
  • Excuse me, which level of hell is this?
Re: Stupid crap my Father-in-law says
« Reply #135 on: December 24, 2018, 06:19:03 PM »
Father-in-Law was watching this today on TV, got to admit it is kind of fun watching.
https://youtu.be/vTIIMJ9tUc8
Not all girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Some girls are made of sarcasm, wind, and everything fine.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias John Manning
« Reply #136 on: December 24, 2018, 06:48:03 PM »
Father-in-Law was watching this today on TV, got to admit it is kind of fun watching.

Cool!  Your Father-in-Law has good taste.  I like music from Turkey and India but I had never seen that singer before.  Please tell him I said thanks.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #137 on: December 25, 2018, 03:45:28 AM »
I'll check it out.

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
« Reply #138 on: January 08, 2019, 08:01:00 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Today a friend of my dads friends brought over a pull behind camper and wanted to know if he could weld some sheet metal on it. Dad was setting up his equipment when the neighbor came over and informed him that he can't weld aluminum that thin to another piece of thin aluminum and he will just blow thru it, Dad replied "I'll weld a sheet of tin foil to your ass and blow my foot right thru it if you don't move your ass out of here" and then welded aluminum to the camper and when he was done he used a grinder and smoothed out the welds.  Again all his confrontations end with him threatening to either put, shove or kick something up someones ass.
Not all girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Some girls are made of sarcasm, wind, and everything fine.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #139 on: January 09, 2019, 02:30:16 AM »
 Today a friend of my dads friends brought over a pull behind camper and wanted to know if he could weld some sheet metal on it. Dad was setting up his equipment when the neighbor came over and informed him that he can't weld aluminum that thin to another piece of thin aluminum and he will just blow thru it, Dad replied "I'll weld a sheet of tin foil to your ass and blow my foot right thru it if you don't move your ass out of here" and then welded aluminum to the camper and when he was done he used a grinder and smoothed out the welds.  Again all his confrontations end with him threatening to either put, shove or kick something up someones ass.
Lol. Male menopause?  He sure has some skills.  If the neighbor has thick skin, he'll be impressed with the work.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #140 on: January 09, 2019, 07:11:40 AM »
If Groyper hadn’t pulled an Art, he could tell us why dealing with asses is a good idea.
Merry Christmas

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #141 on: January 11, 2019, 11:22:32 PM »
If Groyper hadn’t pulled an Art, he could tell us why dealing with asses is a good idea.
People talk about urban villages, without many paved roads and less traffic.  And electric cars.  With less gas exhaust on the roads, maybe donkeys will make a comeback!

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #142 on: January 11, 2019, 11:24:43 PM »
People talk about urban villages, without many paved roads and less traffic.  And electric cars.  With less gas exhaust on the roads, maybe donkeys will make a comeback!

Methane from donkey dung is a much worse greenhouse gas than CO2 is.
Are we having fun yet?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #143 on: January 11, 2019, 11:25:36 PM »
Methane from donkey dung is a much worse greenhouse gas than CO2 is.
Not for the donkeys!

Whistler

• Drone Pilot
  • We call ourselves the Nightstalkers...
« Reply #144 on: January 11, 2019, 11:39:24 PM »
What is a tankers bar?
That's where the KC-135 and 130 Herc flight crews hang out.   ;)
It may be that your sole purpose in life, is to serve as a warning to others.   :o

Whistler

• Drone Pilot
  • We call ourselves the Nightstalkers...
« Reply #145 on: January 11, 2019, 11:55:32 PM »
Father in Law looks just like Jack Palance,...
Maybe.
But he sounds just like Red Forman.   lol

It may be that your sole purpose in life, is to serve as a warning to others.   :o

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
« Reply #146 on: January 13, 2019, 05:39:12 PM »
Today dad was jerking Alexa around by asking things like, Alexa, play The Dick in my ass and she would reply I can't find The Dick in my ass and he would keep on going with those sort of requests.  Is this what I have to look forward to when I get his age?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #147 on: January 13, 2019, 05:46:21 PM »
Today dad was jerking Alexa around by asking things like, Alexa, play The Dick in my ass and she would reply I can't find The Dick in my ass and he would keep on going with those sort of requests.  Is this what I have to look forward to when I get his age?

No. By the time you get to be his age, Alexa will have a direct brain interface. You won’t have to speak unless you want to.
Are we having fun yet?

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
« Reply #148 on: January 14, 2019, 10:07:25 PM »
My son and fil went to the mall today, son says they went to the bathroom and it was a little packed, dil was pissing in the urinal and according to son the guy behind him was a little too close and fil turned sideways while still pissing and said to the man, come on, we can share if you can't hold it,, the man turned red and left and the other guys started to laugh.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #149 on: January 15, 2019, 01:42:34 AM »
My son and fil went to the mall today, son says they went to the bathroom and it was a little packed, dil was pissing in the urinal and according to son the guy behind him was a little too close and fil turned sideways while still pissing and said to the man, come on, we can share if you can't hold it,, the man turned red and left and the other guys started to laugh.
Bwahahahahahahahah.