Author Topic: Stupid crap my Father-in-law says  (Read 50011 times)

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
Re: Stupid crap my Father-in-law says
« Reply #270 on: May 03, 2019, 12:04:49 AM »
Never a dull moment.  The dog probably deserved a good sandwich!

Years ago, I left a full loaf of good old white Wonder Bread out on the counter before leaving for the store.  When I got back I discovered that my black lab Shade had grabbed it off the counter and had eaten all of the bread.  Somehow she avoided eating the wrapper.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
« Reply #271 on: May 03, 2019, 09:53:23 AM »
Ok, we got back from FIL's pre-sentencing, it seems that if he pleads guilty he would get Court Costs, $1500 fine, medical bills or he could go for a jury trail or plead no-contest and he took Jury Trail which is scheduled for the 30th of this month, but if the guy does not respond to the Court summons atleast 7 days before the court date the charges will be dropped and the guy is from Camden, NJ

Mercy, the old codger has doubled down on stupid and yet he may still "win"...damn...

:o

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
  • Excuse me, which level of hell is this?
« Reply #272 on: May 03, 2019, 11:44:43 AM »
Mercy, the old codger has doubled down on stupid and yet he may still "win"...damn...

:o
I know right,, not that I want him to go to jail or whatever but he has no respect for what little life he has left needless to say about the feeling about other people he affects with his stupid crap and his son(my husband) just lets him get away with anything he wants. 
Not all girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Some girls are made of sarcasm, wind, and everything fine.

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
« Reply #273 on: May 03, 2019, 12:11:22 PM »
Wait.  Your FIL?  Has you check his ass for hair?
No, one of FIL's so called friends told him that he didn't have a hair on his ass if he didn't slap the taste out of his sons mouth for bad talking him and he just pulled down his pants and spread his cheeks and said he has more hair in the crack of his ass than  you do  on your head.
Not all girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Some girls are made of sarcasm, wind, and everything fine.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #274 on: May 03, 2019, 12:25:05 PM »
Years ago, I left a full loaf of good old white Wonder Bread out on the counter before leaving for the store.  When I got back I discovered that my black lab Shade had grabbed it off the counter and had eaten all of the bread.  Somehow she avoided eating the wrapper.
Happened to my fam, too.  Years ago.  We had just adopted a dog.  We baked fresh bread and left it on the counter to cool.  Came back and the damn dog had jumped onto the counter, retrieved the bread and feasted.

I beat the shit out of that dog.  Now, the damn dog  is grafted to my side wherever I go.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #275 on: May 03, 2019, 12:26:00 PM »
No, one of FIL's so called friends told him that he didn't have a hair on his ass if he didn't slap the taste out of his sons mouth for bad talking him and he just pulled down his pants and spread his cheeks and said he has more hair in the crack of his ass than  you do  on your head.
aaaaaah.  I see.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #276 on: May 03, 2019, 01:32:51 PM »
I know right,, not that I want him to go to jail or whatever but he has no respect for what little life he has left needless to say about the feeling about other people he affects with his stupid crap and his son(my husband) just lets him get away with anything he wants.
Be glad the apple at least rolled away from that tree, yes?

Your hubby has a: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
to juggle...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #277 on: May 03, 2019, 02:53:05 PM »
Happened to my fam, too.  Years ago.  We had just adopted a dog.  We baked fresh bread and left it on the counter to cool.  Came back and the damn dog had jumped onto the counter, retrieved the bread and feasted.

I beat the shit out of that dog.  Now, the damn dog  is grafted to my side wherever I go.
I don't know what grafted to your side means?  Don't beat doggies.  They are only mortal, just like us.  All they ever get is devitalized dog food?  Must be hard to resist unattended fresh food for 8 hours?  They aren't super-beings.  I suppose if the dog had fought back, you would have killed him?  One time, I started to get too harsh with my dog and he bared his teeth at me, letting me know he'd fight back.  I'm glad.  It's hard to get a horrible news article out of my mind of someone who killed their dog fighting with it.  You wouldn't do that, would you?   

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #278 on: May 03, 2019, 03:22:58 PM »
I had shopped at a co-op (Out here that means bulk food store).  I left 4 heavy bags with all sorts of nuts, herbs, spices, flours, carob, and chocolate chips out.  But they were up high.  My 50-ld (at the time) dog got into it.  I guess he avoided the plastic well enough.  When I came home & saw all the piles of tossed cookies & digested ones too, I assumed he was dead.  So many piles of crap.  Evidently dogs can't help (?) themselves.  But, he was not dead.  We went straight to the late-night, extra-charge veterinarian.  She said he ate enough chocolate to possibly be poisoned.  She said the other groceries may have saved his life by making him vomit.  I think psyllium husk was one grocery (hope he mixed it with water because it would fatally block the intestines otherwise).  She gave him a special charcoal solution in a huge syringe & I had to give him more later.  She said to stay up all night, just in case he became poisoned.  Had to stay up to clean anyway, before work the next day.  On the way home from the vet, he was still high from all the caffeine in the chocolate.  His eyes were twinkling & that jazz song, "I feel good" was on the radio.  He turned his head from left to right looking out the Jeep windows to the rhythm of the music, until he turned his head left one more time and tossed his cookies again in the console, and a little on me.  A very long night, a very sick dog, a lot of cleaning, and ruined groceries... all because I didn't know my dog could reach up high for food.  He ended up fine, but I never bought bulk chocolate chips again.  Nor carob.

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
« Reply #279 on: May 03, 2019, 03:54:06 PM »
I don't know what grafted to your side means?  Don't beat doggies.  They are only mortal, just like us.  All they ever get is devitalized dog food?  Must be hard to resist unattended fresh food for 8 hours?  They aren't super-beings.  I suppose if the dog had fought back, you would have killed him?  One time, I started to get too harsh with my dog and he bared his teeth at me, letting me know he'd fight back.  I'm glad.  It's hard to get a horrible news article out of my mind of someone who killed their dog fighting with it.  You wouldn't do that, would you?

I know exactaly what it means,, Louie follows FIL every where he FIL says Louie is giving him Chinese Eyes, FIL sleeps, Louie is by his door but will never enter,, the only time that Louie ever goes against FIL is when he is rough housing with the kids, then Louie gets between them and barks with a very deep dog voice

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #280 on: May 03, 2019, 04:06:40 PM »
I know exactaly what it means,, Louie follows FIL every where he FIL says Louie is giving him Chinese Eyes, FIL sleeps, Louie is by his door but will never enter,, the only time that Louie ever goes against FIL is when he is rough housing with the kids, then Louie gets between them and barks with a very deep dog voice

Has Louie taken a grandpa beating too? As unrestrained as the old guy is it's hard to imagine he set any boundaries with animals either... :-\

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #281 on: May 03, 2019, 08:22:51 PM »
I don't know what grafted to your side means?  Don't beat doggies.  They are only mortal, just like us.  All they ever get is devitalized dog food?  Must be hard to resist unattended fresh food for 8 hours?  They aren't super-beings. I suppose if the dog had fought back, you would have killed him? One time, I started to get too harsh with my dog and he bared his teeth at me, letting me know he'd fight back.  I'm glad.  It's hard to get a horrible news article out of my mind of someone who killed their dog fighting with it.  You wouldn't do that, would you?
It wouldn't have been good for  the dog. 

Grafted:  At my side constantly.  Never leaves me except to crap.

Kidnostad

• Psychiatric Hold
  • Elluminati
Re: Stupid crap my Father-in-law say
« Reply #282 on: May 04, 2019, 07:29:29 AM »
When I was about 8 or 9 we had a white German Shepherd named "Whitey."  (We were always very clever in naming our pets.)  On occasion he would escape from our fenced in backyard and I was usually the one sent out to round him up.  One of those times I found him with a freshly killed chicken in his mouth that he would not surrender until I got him back into the yard where my Dad was standing at which time he proudly dropped the chicken at my Dad's  feet.   My Dad scolded the dog severely and then went to settle up with an old gentleman who lived about a mile from us who raised a few chickens.   

A few weeks later, I came home to find my Dad chasing Whitey around the backyard and beating him with a dead chicken. There they were, my father swinging the dead bird like a tennis racket while cursing a blue streak, Whitey scooting around with tail tucked and yelping and feathers flying all over.  It was a sight to behold.  It turned out that the old gent who owned the chickens had told my Dad that beating the dog with the carcass would cure him of his chicken thievery.  It worked.  The dog went straight after that, never again to bring home a limp chicken. 

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
Re: Stupid crap my Father-in-law say
« Reply #283 on: May 04, 2019, 08:54:39 AM »
When I was about 8 or 9 we had a white German Shepherd named "Whitey."  (We were always very clever in naming our pets.)  On occasion he would escape from our fenced in backyard and I was usually the one sent out to round him up.  One of those times I found him with a freshly killed chicken in his mouth that he would not surrender until I got him back into the yard where my Dad was standing at which time he proudly dropped the chicken at my Dad's  feet.   My Dad scolded the dog severely and then went to settle up with an old gentleman who lived about a mile from us who raised a few chickens.   

A few weeks later, I came home to find my Dad chasing Whitey around the backyard and beating him with a dead chicken. There they were, my father swinging the dead bird like a tennis racket while cursing a blue streak, Whitey scooting around with tail tucked and yelping and feathers flying all over.  It was a sight to behold.  It turned out that the old gent who owned the chickens had told my Dad that beating the dog with the carcass would cure him of his chicken thievery.  It worked.  The dog went straight after that, never again to bring home a limp chicken.

ROTFLOL!

Oh the imagery - well, so how did things go when he brought home turgid chickens? ;)

Kidnostad

• Psychiatric Hold
  • Elluminati
« Reply #284 on: May 04, 2019, 12:11:40 PM »
ROTFLOL!

Oh the imagery - well, so how did things go when he brought home turgid chickens? ;)

After that I don't recall his bringing anything home.    I guess the takeaway for Whitey was that my old man
got really crabby when he brought something home and dumped it on the lawn.