Author Topic: So About Girl Dick  (Read 3112 times)

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
So About Girl Dick
« on: November 22, 2021, 03:17:40 PM »
So I went to login to my bellgab account to tell them that they were right about girldick as that was the first time I heard about it. That was years ago. I dismissed it and said no way, it's bullshit. Turns out it's totally true. I have several questions:

1. How the fuck did we get here?
2. What happened to bellgab?
3. I am not sure how this board goes and if you consider this "transphobic" then peace out I wish you all well. No matter what names I get called I am not going to magically convert to dick.

Hope you are all well.

PBS

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias John Manning
Re: So About Girl Dick
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2021, 03:29:43 PM »
So I went to login to my bellgab account to tell them that they were right about girldick as that was the first time I heard about it. That was years ago. I dismissed it and said no way, it's bullshit. Turns out it's totally true. I have several questions:

3. I am not sure how this board goes and if you consider this "transphobic" then peace out I wish you all well. No matter what names I get called I am not going to magically convert to dick.

Hope you are all well.

PBS

Welcome back, PBS.  This forum is similar to the old BellGab which you can still join, but you can only access it through Facebook.  Feel free to browse.  You will see some familiar names here.  Take care.     

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2021, 03:34:26 PM »

Hope you are all well.

PBS
Concerning BG, MV migrated to FB, as RG posted.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/428665675033948
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2021, 03:36:33 PM »
Concerning BG, MV migrated to FB, as RG posted.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/428665675033948

Meh. Lets hear more about this girl dick business. My interest is piqued by the possibilities.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2021, 03:49:18 PM »

Hope you are all well.

PBS
Front stick-ers in a skirt? Standing pee-ers?

Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2021, 03:55:30 PM »
Meh. Lets hear more about this girl dick business. My interest is piqued by the possibilities.
OK.  Here you go.  A bag full of girl dicks headed your way, special delivery.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2021, 04:00:22 PM »

Hope you are all well.

PBS

Hey @ponyboysunset
Are we having fun yet?

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2021, 04:01:20 PM »
...No matter what names I get called I am not going to magically convert to dick.

But what if we were the Wonder Twins and in order to save the world you had to?  You might need to convert to dick and me, a mangina. (man vagina)  I'm Old Gregg!*

*I have a feeling you might catch The Mighty Boosh reference. 

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2021, 04:13:53 PM »
OK.  Here you go.  A bag full of girl dicks headed your way, special delivery.

That doesn't help. Plus I am reeling because I just learned that Raymond Burr of all people was in a Godzilla movie! 

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2021, 04:18:30 PM »
That doesn't help. Plus I am reeling because I just learned that Raymond Burr of all people was in a Godzilla movie! 

Not one, but two Godzilla movies. @Walks_At_Night

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2021, 04:19:28 PM »

Heck, yeah.  Perry Mason was in the classic Godzilla.  Try to keep up, WAN.  First, girl dicks and now Perry.  You do know Marshal Dillon was in “The Thing from Another World?”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2021, 04:53:12 PM »
DICK. It's not just for breakfast anymore.

@ponyboysunset Please clarify. Are you saying you are looking into becoming a man, or are you switching teams and obtaining previously elusive dick the natural way? Perhaps start light and hang out with a Richard or two just to test the waters.

Would you like a mold?
WARNING: Not a starter kit.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2021, 05:01:00 PM »
DICK. It's not just for breakfast anymore.

@ponyboysunset Please clarify. Are you saying you are looking into becoming a man, or are you switching teams and obtaining previously elusive dick the natural way? Perhaps start light and hang out with a Richard or two just to test the waters.

Would you like a mold?
WARNING: Not a starter kit.

You have a certain gift my man.  You really do.  ;D

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias John Manning
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2021, 05:02:09 PM »
I just learned that Raymond Burr of all people was in a Godzilla movie! 

American producers took the very first Japanese Godzilla movie and inserted Raymond into it.  It was very poorly done and you can easily tell where all of the edits were made.  Raymond was great in it, though.  I highly recommend the movie His Kind of Woman.  Raymond played a real bad apple in that one.   

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2021, 05:25:39 PM »
Hey PBS. Sorry I missed you but so glad you stopped by. Interesting topic that finally brought you out. So to speak. I have heard of that medical condition just like I recently became aware of button dicks

I always wished I were a girl on girl kind of girl. Unfortunately some like big butts. I like big     . Can't say or no Cotillion for me
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville