Author Topic: Take the Girl out of the Grunge  (Read 33785 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Take the Girl out of the Grunge
« Reply #510 on: January 09, 2023, 01:18:29 PM »
I see siracha sauce on the table behind her.  I wish I could still get it here.

There was a crop failure or something, so they stopped making it for awhile.  It's back on the shelves here.

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
    • The George Senda Music Video
« Reply #511 on: January 13, 2023, 05:10:06 PM »
This group can't seem to decide if they want to be Devo, DëãthPênis, or Abba. And the video?  That's just a bonus.  I'll bet that @KSM has already had a wank to it. 

@TigerLily

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #512 on: January 13, 2023, 05:28:02 PM »
There was a crop failure or something, so they stopped making it for awhile.  It's back on the shelves here.

I heard the crop diedsuddenly and made it onto your list.

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
« Reply #513 on: January 13, 2023, 07:03:38 PM »
I heard the crop diedsuddenly and made it onto your list.

If I was @PB [holds up cross], I would lean into this.  It's the most memorable and entertaining thing he has ever posted.  The Death Metal stuff about the Libs dee-stroyin' are grate nation are beyond played out. 

Just once every two weeks or so, curate something off of his Auntie Vax or Stolen elections/gas stoves or whatever web sites.  Just go with the most extreme stuff.

He could be as popular as Senda.  Popular-er, even.  Maybe get his own thread.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #514 on: January 13, 2023, 07:11:06 PM »
This group can't seem to decide if they want to be Devo, DëãthPênis, or Abba. And the video?  That's just a bonus.  I'll bet that @KSM has already had a wank to it. 

@TigerLily

What, looking for a little attention so you thought you'd tag me?

Just coz we're civil now doesn't mean I wouldn't beat the fuck outta you if we were suddenly in the same room. Like a hotel room after you drugged me, and I woke just as you were about to do odd phag stuff to my perfect ass. I flip over into a forward moebius to bounce off the wall just to the left of the couch and proceed to spin kick you over the 12th floor balcony of the MGM Grand Hotel.

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
« Reply #515 on: January 13, 2023, 07:28:07 PM »
What, looking for a little attention so you thought you'd tag me?

I'm alerting you to some good spanking material.  That's what bros do for each other. 

Please note that you have never done the same for me, which makes me a better bro -- for the time being, anyway.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #516 on: January 14, 2023, 04:11:18 AM »
This popped up on my YouTube recommendations. Louis Prima and the great Keely Smith.  This is where Sonny and Cher and David Lee Roth stole as much of their acts as their limited talent could handle.

Merry Christmas

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #517 on: January 14, 2023, 05:10:43 AM »
He could be as popular as Senda.  Popular-er, even.  Maybe get his own thread.

I would like to see him do some coin roll hunting videos.
As a bank teller I am sure he would add a different flavor to them.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #518 on: January 14, 2023, 09:17:28 AM »

@TigerLily

I like this alot! Very fun. European electronica with a touch of death metal and you can head bob to it
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #519 on: January 14, 2023, 09:52:26 AM »
This popped up on my YouTube recommendations. Louis Prima and the great Keely Smith.  This is where Sonny and Cher and David Lee Roth stole as much of their acts as their limited talent could handle.

Wow @JUAN I haven't heard them in forever. I remember hearing them as a kid. My mom or a friend's mom played them on the hi-fi and I loved Keely Smith voice and style. I hear them occasionally now and then and always think it's been too long

I believe they were considered hep cats
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #520 on: January 14, 2023, 10:33:32 PM »
Hey @JUAN  An interesting coincidence this evening. The movie Thunder Road is on TCM tonight and replaying tomorrow Sunday at 7am my time I think 10am your time. The movie stars and was written by Robert Mitchum. He also wrote the songs in the movie and plays a Moonshiner
But the main reason I'm posting this is that in The Coincidence of the Day, Keely Smith stars as Robert Mitchum's girl friend
No I'm not here to discuss the game. Too stunned. Congratulations I guess   :'(

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
« Reply #521 on: January 14, 2023, 10:59:26 PM »
Hey @JUAN  An interesting coincidence this evening. The movie Thunder Road is on TCM tonight and replaying tomorrow Sunday at 7am my time I think 10am your time. The movie stars and was written by Robert Mitchum. He also wrote the songs in the movie and plays a Moonshiner
But the main reason I'm posting this is that in The Coincidence of the Day, Keely Smith stars as Robert Mitchum's girl friend
No I'm not here to discuss the game. Too stunned. Congratulations I guess   :'(

Some teams were just born to choke.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #522 on: January 15, 2023, 12:50:14 AM »
Some teams were just born to choke.

Yes. The Chargers were like that. Then got new coaching. New staff. No more choking at the last minute.
Play Offs YES!!  Jaguars  EASY!!  And then ... 30-31  Are kidding me?!? WTF!!??!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #523 on: January 15, 2023, 03:30:57 AM »
@TigerLily we’re all stunned.  I’ll have to see if I can find Thunder Road somewhere.
I was in Savannah years ago and met an old lawyer who remembered Robert Mitchum from when he was in town to film Cape Fear.  He said Mitchum stayed drunk and in character the whole time.
Merry Christmas

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
Presenting the George Senda Band
« Reply #524 on: January 19, 2023, 03:33:30 PM »