Author Topic: The EllGab Garden  (Read 233578 times)

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
Re: The EllGab Garden
« Reply #1725 on: June 27, 2021, 04:59:40 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

EllGab Garden Walk.  I managed to come across this ghost on a wall.
:o  Excuse me, I did not quite get that, could you please repeat what you just said?

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1726 on: June 27, 2021, 05:00:14 PM »
@juan I just soaped down the rose bush.
On the opposite side of my backyard, I covered my plants in garlic powered.
Time will tell.
Let us know.
Merry Christmas

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias John Manning
« Reply #1727 on: June 28, 2021, 01:15:03 PM »

At first glance this appears to be an interesting cloud, though it is not a cloud at all.  It is a jet trail that has been buffeted by the wind.

You can see another jet making a contrail down below.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1728 on: June 28, 2021, 03:45:21 PM »

At first glance this appears to be an interesting cloud, though it is not a cloud at all.  It is a jet trail that has been buffeted by the wind.

You can see another jet making a contrail down below.
Holy Cow~ @Rikki Gins
That is NOT a cloud. Yes, it is white and in the sky.  ???

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1729 on: June 28, 2021, 04:30:30 PM »
We go out into nature a lot. Sunday drive's and such. Here's a shot or two from a recent outing.   Too fucking hot outside or I'd share some beautiful yard and lawn pics.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1730 on: June 30, 2021, 06:44:01 AM »
We go out into nature a lot. Sunday drive's and such. Here's a shot or two from a recent outing.   Too fucking hot outside or I'd share some beautiful yard and lawn pics.
@KSM I like your the shots from your Sunday drive by. Still waiting to see that BEAUTIFUL YARD.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1731 on: June 30, 2021, 06:49:46 AM »
A walk along the Delaware River in Pennsylvania USA.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1732 on: June 30, 2021, 08:03:58 AM »
@KSM I like your the shots from your Sunday drive by. Still waiting to see that BEAUTIFUL YARD.
I've shared a great many shots from both places over the years. We've downsized to one residence now so the 2 acre place on the river is no longer. Only having one place to take my lawn OCD out on is a much easier life.  :)

A walk along the Delaware River in Pennsylvania USA.

Very nice!

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1733 on: July 01, 2021, 05:17:16 AM »
ME vs the INSECTS in Philly. I have upped my ammo. I remembered a very mean 'old lady' neighbor's words. She gave me some advice. "If you ever get head or body lice, wash everything with FELS-NAPTHA soap." I am going to chip up the FELs. Mix it up with some water in a spray bottle.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias John Manning
« Reply #1734 on: July 01, 2021, 10:51:32 AM »
ME vs the INSECTS in Philly. I have upped my ammo. I remembered a very mean 'old lady' neighbor's words. She gave me some advice. "If you ever get head or body lice, wash everything with FELS-NAPTHA soap." I am going to chip up the FELs. Mix it up with some water in a spray bottle.

@FISH  None of my business of course, but I would like to caution you about applying soap to your plants.  It is possible to over do it and the leaves of your plants will run the risk of being burnt.  Don't get me wrong, soap applications will get rid of certain garden pests, just keep it light, know what I mean?  I wish you were a monitor.  One of the benefits of being a monitor is the ability to communicate with insects.  As an example, I had a sawfly infestation a number of years back, but no more because we came to a mutual agreement not to harm one another. 

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1735 on: July 01, 2021, 05:16:35 PM »
@FISH  None of my business of course, but I would like to caution you about applying soap to your plants.  It is possible to over do it and the leaves of your plants will run the risk of being burnt.  Don't get me wrong, soap applications will get rid of certain garden pests, just keep it light, know what I mean?  I wish you were a monitor.  One of the benefits of being a monitor is the ability to communicate with insects.  As an example, I had a sawfly infestation a number of years back, but no more because we came to a mutual agreement not to harm one another.
Ok @Rikki Gins  what do the insects think about chili powder?

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias John Manning
« Reply #1736 on: July 02, 2021, 10:56:44 AM »
Ok @Rikki Gins  what do the insects think about chili powder?

@FISH  I couldn't get an answer regarding chili powder because I couldn't find any bugs to talk to.  But one of my tomato plants told me that regular black peppercorns dug into the soil at planting time is a regular tonic against certain bacterial infections and insect pests.  Yes, monitors can also communicate with plant life.     

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1737 on: July 02, 2021, 02:21:42 PM »
@FISH  I couldn't get an answer regarding chili powder because I couldn't find any bugs to talk to.  But one of my tomato plants told me that regular black peppercorns dug into the soil at planting time is a regular tonic against certain bacterial infections and insect pests.  Yes, monitors can also communicate with plant life.   
MONITOR 49. About 3 years ago, the TENT caterpillars destroyed all my hop plants. I would tie hop twine from the second floor window. By mid July the vines would reach the second floor. The TENT caterpillars broke my heart.  The caterpillars built their white tents all over my hops. I cursed those insects. Like an Irish style of cursing. We had words!  I don't use foul language. Hence, my OH BOY statements. I am going to have a talk with the insects tonight, maybe we could start over.

PS/ since the hops were gone, my brother and I fixed up the trim around the windows and door frame.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1738 on: July 03, 2021, 07:57:04 PM »
MONITOR 49. About 3 years ago, the TENT caterpillars destroyed all my hop plants. I would tie hop twine from the second floor window. By mid July the vines would reach the second floor. The TENT caterpillars broke my heart.  The caterpillars built their white tents all over my hops. I cursed those insects. Like an Irish style of cursing. We had words!  I don't use foul language. Hence, my OH BOY statements. I am going to have a talk with the insects tonight, maybe we could start over.

PS/ since the hops were gone, my brother and I fixed up the trim around the windows and door frame.

I like that picture. Your house has scales like a @FISH too.  :)  I am also a fan of colored doors.  :)

Our strawberries have started in the last three weeks so a new morning ritual is picking whatever is ready each morning.  They all wind up in my post workout protein shakes.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1739 on: July 03, 2021, 08:01:33 PM »
I have noticed that others post pictures that they take whilst out on walks.

..soooo, while out for a downtown walk today I stopped in for a black and Tan. ..It's only natural  ;)