Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12138500 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #65640 on: December 14, 2018, 10:12:19 PM »
She’s trying to backpedal for last nights behavior. She is working in excuses every chance.

OMG, Spontaine reincarnated, he has proof, like the Dalai Lama. Ok then, I'm done for the night most likely. I'm not sure how much longer I can take this. If I'm not back in a while, goodnight all.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

TacoBell

• Elluminati
  • Oh shit, a bee
« Reply #65641 on: December 14, 2018, 10:13:37 PM »
Was it a mean baby?

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #65642 on: December 14, 2018, 10:15:09 PM »
OMG, Spontaine reincarnated, he has proof, like the Dalai Lama. Ok then, I'm done for the night most likely. I'm not sure how much longer I can take this. If I'm not back in a while, goodnight all.

Good night Aquarius

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #65643 on: December 14, 2018, 10:16:25 PM »
I’m out too guys. Too tired to stay up. If Sean calms in I hope someone gets it.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #65644 on: December 14, 2018, 10:19:15 PM »
Night y'all! Bless anyone who can keep listening to this. :o

yoursongs

• Drone Pilot
  • Coined "WhiskeySourVara" Some Kind of Druid Dude
    • Your Songs Collectibles
« Reply #65645 on: December 14, 2018, 10:24:56 PM »
This song was written about Mick Fleetwood's penis. True story.

What song Tim, I refuse to listen to the shitshow.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #65646 on: December 14, 2018, 10:31:26 PM »

Wow. Lots and lots of activity over here tonight. Something special or especially awful going on tonight?
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #65647 on: December 14, 2018, 10:35:58 PM »
Wow. Lots and lots of activity over here tonight. Something special or especially awful going on tonight?

Last night meltdown, hell and damnation. Tonight high and opposite nuts. Roller coaster ride.

File of last night's total meltdown insanity posted by me and also Xtreme1 pages back.

Batten down the hatches!

New tablet yet? <g>

'Night, TL
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #65648 on: December 14, 2018, 10:42:22 PM »
Last night meltdown, hell and damnation. Tonight high and opposite nuts. Roller coaster ride.

File of last night's total meltdown insanity posted by me and also Xtreme1 pages back.

Batten down the hatches!

New tablet yet? <g>

'Night, TL

Never a dull moment.  ::)  Yes! I'm up and running! Thanks. Good night, all
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #65649 on: December 14, 2018, 10:56:33 PM »
Never a dull moment.  ::)  Yes! I'm up and running! Thanks. Good night, all

Sean is on with HW, 1:50 am EST. Chatting with her, said he was Sean in Carlsbad. Engaging her. I wonder when/how he will pounce? Shoutout to Kolby, glad she's alive, HW agrees. Says she's mad in a generic way about it, but not at Kolby. It's ok. Kolby is in ICU in Salt Lake City. Sean is really chatting casually and happily with her. Says he wants to talk about Heidi.

SEAN SAID HE WANTS TO APOLOGIZE TO HEIDI AND HE WAS HER WELFARE CHECK CALLER!  HW spinning a crappy excuse for why she went after Heidi. She asks why he called it in. He says he's aware of when people are on meds., etc.

She says she only takes benzos occasionally, nothing stronger. (Valium and Xanax). She says cops told her it was Heidi, so much going on, hard to tell. Sean mentioning she has a gun, she says self-defense. He's bringing up all his points... she got a bit testy with him but backed down, wary though. Her excuses don't make sense, fast talking to get out of it, but even-toned in voice.

She says she'll talk some more but is going to take a break.

She will not apologize for attacking Heidi, says it's understandable. Grrr...

WAY TO GO, SEAN!

Let's see if she comes back to you or not...

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #65650 on: December 14, 2018, 11:02:32 PM »
Sean is on with HW, 1:50 am EST. Chatting with her, said he was Sean in Carlsbad. Engaging her. I wonder when/how he will pounce? Shoutout to Kolby, glad she's alive, HW agrees. Says she's mad in a generic way about it, but not at Kolby. It's ok. Kolby is in ICU in Salt Lake City. Sean is really chatting casually and happily with her. Says he wants to talk about Heidi.

SEAN SAID HE WANTS TO APOLOGIZE TO HEIDI AND HE WAS HER WELFARE CHECK CALLER!  HW spinning a crappy excuse for why she went after Heidi. She asks why he called, friendly. He says he's aware of when people are on meds.

She says she only takes benzos occasionally, nothing stronger. (Valium and Xanax). She says cops told her it was Heidi, so much going on, hard to tell. Sean mentioning she has a gun, she says self-defense. He's bringing up all his points... she's starting to get a bit testy with him.

She says she'll talk some more but is going to take a break.

She will not apologize for attacking Heidi, says it's understandable. Grrr...

WAY TO GO, SEAN!

Let's see if she comes back to you or not...

Sean made the call!? I would have never guessed in a thousand years. I'd take his word for it. I'm also shocked she is being this cordial.

yoursongs

• Drone Pilot
  • Coined "WhiskeySourVara" Some Kind of Druid Dude
    • Your Songs Collectibles
« Reply #65651 on: December 14, 2018, 11:03:14 PM »
Her brain is running on a different mix of natural and man-made substances and hormones and chemicals tonight from last night. Reality changes in a heartbeat, with her 100% believing what she says is true in that moment... till she says something else that fits the next moment that contradicts what she just said, but she believes it 100% in THAT moment... exhausting. Hall of smoke and mirrors.

In a public broadcast that people pay for, doesn't all that equal FRAUD???? LOL

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #65652 on: December 14, 2018, 11:06:41 PM »
In a public broadcast that people pay for, doesn't all that equal FRAUD???? LOL

Lies are sometimes fraud, sometimes not. It's fraud if they don't get what they pay for, but only if they complain. <g>

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #65653 on: December 14, 2018, 11:10:09 PM »
Asia politely insinuating heather smelled like shit

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #65654 on: December 14, 2018, 11:13:09 PM »
Just checked back in and I hear Sean. I am shocked he said he was the caller. Did he take the blame to get her to admit it wasn’t Heidi?  I can’t believe HW saying that the police told her it was Heidi. That has to be an absolute lie.