Author Topic: Facebook groups support Heather.  (Read 4064 times)

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
Facebook groups support Heather.
« on: August 24, 2018, 05:41:30 AM »
Destroying groups like the fringe was uncalled for. It seems like the mission here is to destroy Art Bell's LEGACY.  Heather Wade. We support her. She is his legacy accept it and move on and stop attacking anyone who suports her or likes her. We arent the bad ones for wanting her to succeed. Focus on better things and stop attacking others for their beliefs.
I'M ALPHA AF

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
Re: Facebook groups support Heather.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 05:56:05 AM »
These are my favorite kind of trolljobs!
Carry on, you are doing great!
Have you met @timebandit yet?

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2018, 05:58:02 AM »
Destroying groups like the fringe was uncalled for. It seems like the mission here is to destroy Art Bell's LEGACY.  Heather Wade. We support her. She is his legacy accept it and move on and stop attacking anyone who suports her or likes her. We arent the bad ones for wanting her to succeed. Focus on better things and stop attacking others for their beliefs.
hallie called me evil (by calling all bellgabbers evil). i will try and call hallie out on this saturday during the bartcast.
i dont do facebook, and heather actually took my advice and quit posting there (due to it stirring up a bunch of sh|t).
as far as heather goes, i have no animosity towards her . ive not said anything derogatory about her , here or anywhere.

i wish her well in whatever path she chooses. i just hope its a positive one.

*/edit*/
i have no animosity towards anyone in particular, with one exception; and no its not noory. ive no desire to bash anyone anymore, the noory thing is old and with arts death revealed he might in fact be a decent person, although my opinion is he isnt a good broadcaster. so i dont listen.
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2018, 06:04:52 AM »
Hey Miller :)

Nice to see you over here.

They destroyed their own groups, due to their inability to look all sides of an argument. Their actions towards members here went far beyond what was acceptable. If you have taken the time to look at the things that were said to me, the threats and abuse that were made by admins of the Fringe group then you will see what I mean. If you like I can paste some here for you to take a look at.

I wasn't even in the Fringe group for a log time, they broke their own sandpit.

Now what is the deal with your not tolerating ellgabbers over on your Midnight in the desert without art bell group ... by your own actions you have disallowed yourself from now posting in the group.

She's destroying herself, I think you will find that all we are doing here is passing on the information from others. Let people make up their own minds from a fair and level amount of information.

If you have questions, we are more than happy to answer them, and well done for coming here to ask them.

Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2018, 06:15:25 AM »
Not to mention the slew of people who have offered her help who she turned on. She always turns on them. Look at her track record not including me. We have bateman, MV, Lasha, and I'm sure there are many, many more. But hey welcome to ellgab, post often and click ads.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2018, 06:18:00 AM »
I still can't work out how we destroyed The Fringe.

Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2018, 06:22:15 AM »
Don't you know, everything that is wrong with the world is our fault! LMAO!

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2018, 06:23:21 AM »
Don't you know, everything that is wrong with the world is our fault! LMAO!

Yeah that's true! Sorry forgot about that!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2018, 06:29:39 AM »
hallie called me evil (by calling all bellgabbers evil). i will try and call hallie out on this saturday during the bartcast.
i dont do facebook, and heather actually took my advice and quit posting there (due to it stirring up a bunch of sh|t).
as far as heather goes, i have no animosity towards her . ive not said anything derogatory about her , here or anywhere.

i wish her well in whatever path she chooses. i just hope its a positive one.

*/edit*/
i have no animosity towards anyone in particular, with one exception; and no its not noory. ive no desire to bash anyone anymore, the noory thing is old and with arts death revealed he might in fact be a decent person, although my opinion is he isnt a good broadcaster. so i dont listen.
fixed my spellcheck typo ...
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2018, 06:37:39 AM »
Destroying groups like the fringe was uncalled for. It seems like the mission here is to destroy Art Bell's LEGACY.  Heather Wade. We support her. She is his legacy accept it and move on and stop attacking anyone who supports her or the likes of her. We aren't the bad ones for wanting her to succeed. Focus on better things and stop attacking others for their beliefs.
FIFY

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2018, 10:19:34 AM »
It’s like when someone farts and blames the dog.  (We are the metaphorical dog in this case.)

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2018, 10:21:39 AM »
Wouldn't you say your bathtub skyping hurt the fringe?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2018, 08:18:45 PM »

I urge you to print out your comment and show it to your therapist

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2018, 08:34:06 PM »

Tibbar

• KIDD
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2018, 08:50:48 PM »
Hey Miller, I see you took my advice and found your way here.  Here you can have any opinion you want, doesn't mean it won't get reactions, but no one will boot you out for having stated an opinion.   
The older you get, the more it hurts, the good times come in shorter spurts.