Author Topic: I don't care anymore.  (Read 17523 times)

anniem

• Ellevated
Re: I don't care anymore.
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2019, 06:52:59 PM »
It was. I liked it. The one we have now isn't as comfy. The new dog sofa (loveseat) is pretty comfy but it's small. I have to sit on it when my wife is at work. It being for the dogs and all.

LOL!
Where to the dogs go when you do that?

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2019, 07:02:01 PM »
LOL!
Where to the dogs go when you do that?

They are happy to sit with me. They are ok sharing their couch but not their snacks!

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2019, 07:16:49 PM »
They are happy to sit with me. They are ok sharing their couch but not their snacks!

Sounds delightful. How many pups?

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2019, 07:35:16 PM »
Sounds delightful. How many pups?

Four. Yeah, I know. I made my kids promise that when I die they won't let Mrs. Bobs become the weird dog lady on the block.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2019, 08:01:12 PM »
Four. Yeah, I know. I made my kids promise that when I die they won't let Mrs. Bobs become the weird dog lady on the block.

My Boodle is kicking me.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2019, 09:31:23 PM »
This thread has gone weird. Just, weird.

Christmas music is already playing in Lowes and Costco and nobody but me is upset about it. And what about the arabs?  You people!

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2019, 10:05:58 PM »

Christmas music is already playing in Lowes and Costco and nobody but me is upset about it. And what about the arabs?  You people!

@Scary Penis  With all due respect...after me catching up...the thread was weird to begin with when you started off with your wife purchasing a DIY shower enclosure without telling you, then segueing into holiday stuff.  "I don't care anymore"  That's the title!?

There's a lot of shit you and I, and all of us could not care about.  Did those high octane craft beers get on top of you when you started to post?  Maybe your lady took this action as a tribute to you since you have talents and she learned from being with you.   In a sense she may have been making your life easier (maybe?) Regardless...

I totally agree with you in regards to the holiday music.  The Arabs too.  Why the hell not?

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2019, 10:32:08 PM »
Ok, had to post this...

Thank goodness you posted this. I've been resisting doing it myself since this thread started. Now I can relax and enjoy
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2019, 10:34:23 PM »
It was. I liked it. The one we have now isn't as comfy. The new dog sofa (loveseat) is pretty comfy but it's small. I have to sit on it when my wife is at work. It being for the dogs and all.

This. makes. no. sense
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2019, 10:34:45 PM »
@Scary Penis  With all due respect...after me catching up...the thread was weird to begin with when you started off with your wife purchasing a DIY shower enclosure without telling you, then segueing into holiday stuff.  "I don't care anymore"  That's the title!?

There's a lot of shit you and I, and all of us could not care about.  Did those high octane craft beers get on top of you when you started to post?  Maybe your lady took this action as a tribute to you since you have talents and she learned from being with you.   In a sense she may have been making your life easier (maybe?) Regardless...

I totally agree with you in regards to the holiday music.  The Arabs too.  Why the hell not?
I think you may have a few points there. Wasn't beer though, I'm more of a scotch guy who appreciates a good craft beer.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2019, 10:36:26 PM »

What about the Arabs? Are you guys all drunk or just not making any sense?

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2019, 10:43:41 PM »

@ShayP ! I've been missing you, hon. Cheers! (She was the one that looked closest to Markie Post)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Psst ... don't encourage the Penis

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2019, 10:43:43 PM »
What about the Arabs? Are you guys all drunk or just not making any sense?
I don't drink during the week. Your eyes are reading things weird because they're housed within the head of a wino.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2019, 10:46:17 PM »

That's funny. Why don't they ever talk about dog ladies like cat ladies?

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2019, 03:23:42 AM »
I quite like XMas music.

Because we didn’t celebrate Xmas in my house when I was young it had no particular sense memory for me, so the music didn’t really mean anything.

Than I went to Vegas the week before Xmas. Downtown was a cacophony of carols and general Xmas music. Now I associate Xmas music with Vegas and it brings back excellent sense memories!

I can imagine it is horrendous for people who work in places that play it from September onwards.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3