Author Topic: I don't care anymore.  (Read 17444 times)

JayGab

• KNYE
Re: I don't care anymore.
« Reply #75 on: November 14, 2019, 10:09:25 PM »
Because I no longer "care"   Go ahead, tell me my vocals aren't perfect all the way through this song! I dare ya'  And while you're at it, tell me my lead Les Paul solo ain't divine as well.

Go ahead.  Don't care.  Coz you'd be RONG!

https://soundcloud.com/user-381000070/take-it-as-it-goes
Complete garbage. You sound like you just ate prison ass ::) Also the snare drum sounds like somebody clubbing a seal.

In other words.
Booooo
Actual N-Word
Not A Paid Actor

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #76 on: November 14, 2019, 10:20:40 PM »
Complete garbage. You sound like you just ate prison ass ::) Also the snare drum sounds like somebody clubbing a seal.

In other words.
Booooo

I can't say you're wrong because taste is subjective, but you're fucking wrong

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #77 on: November 14, 2019, 10:46:13 PM »
First impression...the vocals and solo were on point and you guys have kind of a Helix thing going on.
I had helix records as a kid. There was a song called When The Hammer Falls that I loved to listen to every Friday after school to kick off the weekend.  Yeah the weekend, riding my fake motorcycle bike with the fake plastic red gas tank ::)  It had shocks too!  I left it out on the lawn one night and bad guys stole my bike.  :'(  The hammer fell on me that weekend :-\

Hella yeah!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Well that's a sexy picture.

Whistler

• Drone Pilot
  • We call ourselves the Nightstalkers...
« Reply #78 on: November 14, 2019, 10:47:43 PM »
Isn't there a song called Let's put the X in Xmas!?
KISS did "Let's put the 'X' in sex"   ???       ;)
It may be that your sole purpose in life, is to serve as a warning to others.   :o

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #79 on: November 14, 2019, 10:57:34 PM »
KISS did "Let's put the 'X' in sex"   ???       ;)
Well we're not planning on fucking on the son of God's birthday. Not on my watch yer not!!

This is a clean thread. Let's keep it PG, Hotstuff.

Whistler

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #80 on: November 14, 2019, 11:04:37 PM »
Because I no longer "care"   Go ahead, tell me my vocals aren't perfect all the way through this song! I dare ya'  And while you're at it, tell me my lead Les Paul solo ain't divine as well.

The only thing I can fault is; there is too much compression.
I don't know if it's the mixing board you used, or (more than likely) soundcloud itself to keep the file size small.
Yeah, definitely has the Helix, or Axe feel to it.    :)
Good vocals, and nice guitar riffs too.
It may be that your sole purpose in life, is to serve as a warning to others.   :o

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #81 on: November 14, 2019, 11:13:01 PM »
The only thing I can fault is; there is too much compression.
I don't know if it's the mixing board you used, or (more than likely) soundcloud itself to keep the file size small.
Yeah, definitely has the Helix, or Axe feel to it.    :)
Good vocals, and nice guitar riffs too.
Good ear. @Whistler There is some audible degradation when uploading with a free account. That said, I had just purchased my board at the time and was making it up as I went along.  Our drummer insisted on using his own drums rather than mine. His kit sounded like garbage.  But the focus here is only on how great I!!! am. Thank you for noticing.

You are now allowed to copulate during the holiday season.

Whistler

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #82 on: November 14, 2019, 11:20:45 PM »
Good ear. @Whistler There is some audible degradation when uploading with a free account. That said, I had just purchased my board at the time and was making it up as I went along.  Our drummer insisted on using his own drums rather than mine. His kit sounded like garbage.  But the focus here is only on how great I!!! am. Thank you for noticing.

You are now allowed to copulate during the holiday season.
LOL  -   ;D      @;)
Yeah, just listening on built-in 3/4" Harman Kardons, but they're better than most stock laptop speakers.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #83 on: November 14, 2019, 11:23:28 PM »
LOL  -   ;D
Yeah, just listening on built-in 3/4" Harman Kardons, but they're better than most stock laptop speakers.
Love it. I mix through a Harmon Kardon to this very day.  New mixes are much better, much clearer.

Please stop stalking me ;D

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #84 on: November 14, 2019, 11:50:50 PM »
I had helix records as a kid. There was a song called When The Hammer Falls that I loved to listen to every Friday after school to kick off the weekend.  Yeah the weekend, riding my fake motorcycle bike with the fake plastic red gas tank ::)  It had shocks too!  I left it out on the lawn one night and bad guys stole my bike.  :'(  The hammer fell on me that weekend :-\

HA! I had a brown and orange hand-me-down bike with a banana seat that I could not have paid someone to steal lol. But it was a cherished Christmas gift, and I appreciated every rip in the seat and rust spot on it!!

Too bad about your bike. I had some brand new sneakers stolen at the city pool one summer when I was a kid! Thieves suck, but I learned to secure my shit from then on

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #85 on: November 15, 2019, 12:04:19 AM »

That was great, KSM!

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #86 on: November 15, 2019, 06:20:58 PM »
That was great, KSM!
Thank you Rikki!!

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2019, 07:19:16 PM »
Today She came up with a fantastic idea.

Finding seniors in old folks homes around town without family (there are many) and finding out what they individually need. We would then bring them all custom gift baskets for Christmas. She worded it far better than I am now but I think it's a beautiful idea. As selfish as it sounds this will feel really, really good!  Christmassy!  :)

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2019, 09:28:26 PM »

Finding seniors in old folks homes around town without family (there are many) and finding out what they individually need. We would then bring them all custom gift baskets for Christmas. She worded it far better than I am now but I think it's a beautiful idea. As selfish as it sounds this will feel really, really good!  Christmassy!  :)

A lovely idea.  :)

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2019, 09:53:54 PM »

How nice. That is really a special thing to do. She sounds pretty awesome

She Who Must Be Obeyed
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"