Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11922158 times)

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
  • Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #83580 on: February 11, 2019, 06:58:38 PM »
Im in El Paso watching the Prez rip the Dems apart! It's a little cringe worthy! 

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
« Reply #83581 on: February 11, 2019, 07:01:39 PM »
It is not a far fetched thing to compare this to Nuremberg.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #83582 on: February 11, 2019, 07:02:30 PM »
Im in El Paso watching the Prez rip the Dems apart! It's a little cringe worthy!

You just watching on tv or internet or show up at actual? Curious how the dueling events Trump v Beto is doing?

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #83583 on: February 11, 2019, 07:07:48 PM »
It is not a far fetched thing to compare this to Nuremberg.

Yes, powerful. Though not as powerful because the stadium etc (even now) has a power of its own in a weird way. Both in the initial rallies and also in the later show trials.  Great sausages also. Skinny because they were snuck in through the key holes to defeat curfews or sieges or something. In any event a great town. Great museums, art, architecture, and food/beer. Home of the other, more famous, Albrecht!  ;)

Starman2018

• Drone Pilot
  • Alpha Male Instructor/Professional Boomer
« Reply #83584 on: February 11, 2019, 07:19:31 PM »
The weather reporters in my city must be psychics. They are never responsible for their missed or incorrect weather predictions.
Did Lasha call into HW's New Years Eve prediction show?
Weather reporters = +1
Hw prediction show question = Sorry, unknown as I never listened to Hw. Just followed links here in EG to check out Hw meltdown moments which surpass any of her regular show content according to opinions and feedback I have seen here and there on other online websites to date.
Enjoying the continuing journey of discovering infinite diversity...

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
« Reply #83585 on: February 11, 2019, 07:19:48 PM »
You just watching on tv or internet or show up at actual? Curious how the dueling events Trump v Beto is doing?

On TV/ Did not want to put up with the traffic, security checks, etc.

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
« Reply #83586 on: February 11, 2019, 07:20:49 PM »
Yes, powerful. Though not as powerful because the stadium etc (even now) has a power of its own in a weird way. Both in the initial rallies and also in the later show trials.  Great sausages also. Skinny because they were snuck in through the key holes to defeat curfews or sieges or something. In any event a great town. Great museums, art, architecture, and food/beer. Home of the other, more famous, Albrecht!  ;)

I was stationed in Germany 3 times and also have found memories of the Christmas Market in Nuremburg!

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #83587 on: February 11, 2019, 07:23:02 PM »
I was stationed in Germany 3 times and also have found memories of the Christmas Market in Nuremburg!

Awesome stuff. Glugwein and all the stalls. Those roasted chestnuts and whatever those potato pancake deals are called? Yum! Did you go to the rally site now a museum? Powerful and sort of weird vibe.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #83588 on: February 11, 2019, 07:26:53 PM »
On TV/ Did not want to put up with the traffic, security checks, etc.

Yeah, I can imagine it would be bad. When Obama used to come here it was a nightmare of traffic. Nightmare. Airport on lockdown and then streets and highways shut off. Horrible. Why don't the cameras pan over to Juarez, you can see it right from I-10, and show what Ol' Mexico really looks like? How they live? And ask: "why do you want this here?"

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
« Reply #83589 on: February 11, 2019, 07:28:30 PM »
Awesome stuff. Glugwein and all the stalls. Those roasted chestnuts and whatever those potato pancake deals are called? Yum! Did you go to the rally site now a museum? Powerful and sort of weird vibe.

Oh God, those potato pancakes were the bomb!  Yes i actually went on a special tour provided fir the US military and we not only walked the rally ground, but toured the Justice building. Very powerful vibe

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #83590 on: February 11, 2019, 07:28:42 PM »
Lasah is a "psychic", right? So has she predicted Heather's return?

Hattie's return is easier to predict, because one of them said when she would be back. FK should stick to that.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #83591 on: February 11, 2019, 07:29:54 PM »
A few months ago, I was invited to a secret HW fan Facebook page. They did not know my true feelings for HW.  I have one Facebook account that I use to share photos and stay in contact with former co workers. I keep a very low profile on Facebook. In the secret group I asked about the funds for the Art Bell Bench. I got THE BOOT for asking. That one question was over the top for the administrator. das Boot!

What was the name of the group?

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #83592 on: February 11, 2019, 07:31:14 PM »
I’m going through the bellgab hw thread from the 13th April of last year. This from the 21st April is timeless.
That is very telling of both personalities. Good find

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #83593 on: February 11, 2019, 07:32:19 PM »
pass the eye bleach please

WOW deleting those photos like that was a great idea.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #83594 on: February 11, 2019, 07:32:49 PM »

As an aside: I had a cousin who was station in Germany back in the day and he, basically, said his job was to "cut farmers checks," when we tear up their fences and fields on tank maneuvers. He said some encouraged/hoped, they would do it for them due to commodity prices at the time actually the checks were better. Haha. I also recall a German friend, when drunk, detailing me a "scam" about fuel and pipelines and NATO (even to civilian airports) and that "the Greeks and Italians have no security protocols." and, shaking his head, they are our allies but "we don't share important stuff with them."