Author Topic: User Name Change Request Thread  (Read 41663 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: User Name Change Request Thread
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2018, 02:44:11 AM »
@Sofia The problem with Vera is that she's huge and very affectionate in that she loves to cuddle. She's a 145 LBs and wants to snuggle with you, me my wife or anybody on the bed or the couch or anywhere.. If I lay down on the lawn after cutting the grass she thinks it's an invitation to cuddle, it's too much! I will relate to her your sentiments, she will ask where you live in order to arrange a cuddle.  BTW I +1'nd you for that.
I rescued a rottweiller from getting stranded on a sandbar that quickly got surrounded by floodwater in her own yard.  As you can imagine I was horribly afraid to approach a rottweiller, and I had never met her, but she would drown if I didn't help, so I got a rope or leash and "tested the waters", approaching very slowly and friendly, measuring her response.  She liked the leash and welcomed that with no problem.  But even with me leading , she still was afraid to descend off the sandbar.  But she had to, bec it would all be under deep water soon.  Her owners weren't home, but the door was unlocked (crazy) so I got the cat into my Jeep too.  Her owners permanently relocated her to their parents' home, where there is no flooding.  It turns out her name was Rosie.  When her owners found us waiting up at the main road, Rosie did not want to get out of my vehicle.  She was all hugs.  But I am terrified of rottweillers so she had to go.  It was sad making her go, though.  She had bonded with me.  She might be deceased now, she would be over 12.

I don't know if you're a Sofia too.  Are you sure you didn't mean #metoo?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2018, 10:59:14 PM »
I rescued a rottweiller from getting stranded on a sandbar that quickly got surrounded by floodwater in her own yard.  As you can imagine I was horribly afraid to approach a rottweiller, and I had never met her, but she would drown if I didn't help, so I got a rope or leash and "tested the waters", approaching very slowly and friendly, measuring her response.  She liked the leash and welcomed that with no problem.  But even with me leading , she still was afraid to descend off the sandbar.  But she had to, bec it would all be under deep water soon.  Her owners weren't home, but the door was unlocked (crazy) so I got the cat into my Jeep too.  Her owners permanently relocated her to their parents' home, where there is no flooding.  It turns out her name was Rosie.  When her owners found us waiting up at the main road, Rosie did not want to get out of my vehicle.  She was all hugs.  But I am terrified of rottweillers so she had to go.  It was sad making her go, though.  She had bonded with me.  She might be deceased now, she would be over 12.

I don't know if you're a Sofia too.  Are you sure you didn't mean #metoo?
Wow, that's one for the books. Good +1 on you doing that. It is our responsibility to do such things

Are you thinking that V. AKA Vera is a Rottie? a lot of people make that mistake and yes she does have that look. Her dad is a rare black bull mastiff and mom is a saint Bernard. She was the only black puppy while all her brothers were tanned only to turn black over the first year of their lives.

Again, I like what you did for Rosie 8)

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2018, 01:17:57 AM »
Wow, that's one for the books. Good +1 on you doing that. It is our responsibility to do such things

Are you thinking that V. AKA Vera is a Rottie? a lot of people make that mistake and yes she does have that look. Her dad is a rare black bull mastiff and mom is a saint Bernard. She was the only black puppy while all her brothers were tanned only to turn black over the first year of their lives.

Again, I like what you did for Rosie 8)
Thanks.  Yes, I thought V was a rottie.  But now that you mention it, she is larger like a mastiff.  She was the ripe puppy!  Saint Bernard's seem so special, but I've never known one.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2019, 09:40:11 PM »
Sofia has been Disney's littlest princess, rushed into the lime light when her single mother suddenly married a king.  Sofia is sassy, adventurous, principled, and sporty.  Their families might not like it, but she and her boyfriend swim under water, ride horses, ice skate beautifully, etc... 

Her sarcastic smile, folded arms, and impatient tapping toes caught my eye on products at a dollar store years ago.  I never knew Disney had a sarcastic child princess!

She is usually only seen in her lavender dress, but below are a couple final words, and some rare poses. 

Recently I learned she transformed into a cat.  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqz0ZGJke7M  This is a welcome thing, because posters here have told me to change my avatar picture.  They suggested a cat.  Well then.  But, before I become a cat, here are some final cameos:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tina

• KIDD
  • Little Librarian
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2019, 05:34:52 PM »
May I change my username to Tina?  Please and Thank You.  :-*

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2019, 05:40:10 PM »
May I change my username to Tina?  Please and Thank You.  :-*

Sure.
Your log-in info will stay the same.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2019, 11:14:18 PM »
Can I change my name to Farm Penis?  I am after all a farm boy.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2019, 12:55:25 PM »
Can I change my name to Farm Penis?  I am after all a farm boy.

Farm Penis it is.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2019, 02:47:33 PM »
Farm Penis it is.
Ah, so this one backfired on me. My fear is that I will lose all credibility under that handle 8)  If it's not too much to ask and hopefully you see this before many others see the new name, any chance on setting things back to normal? KSM32

I don't even know what a farm penis is. But it doesn't feel good being one I'll tell you that!

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2019, 02:50:09 PM »
Ah, so this one backfired on me. My fear is that I will lose all credibility under that handle 8)  If it's not too much to ask and hopefully you see this before many others see the new name, any chance on setting things back to normal? KSM32

I don't even know what a farm penis is. But it doesn't feel good being one I'll tell you that!

Or you could develop your own line of microphones and market them to auctioneers and square dance callers.
Are we having fun yet?

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2019, 02:50:50 PM »
R.I.P. Farm Penis

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2019, 04:05:42 PM »
Or you could develop your own line of microphones and market them to auctioneers and square dance callers.
Hahaha  Worst and weirdest shaped mic ever. Don't sit on it!

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2019, 05:01:27 PM »
I missed the entire Farm Penis era.
Merry Christmas

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2019, 05:54:04 PM »
I missed the entire Farm Penis era.
@juan It was about three hours long. Any longer and I would've had to call my doctor.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2019, 06:41:52 PM »
@juan It was about three hours long. Any longer and I would've had to call my doctor.

Well isn't that a shame.  Just couldn't make the math on it work out?  How many bushels per acre of penis were you getting?
What is the yield? Been awhile since I've checked the commodity market so I have no idea what a bushel of penis brings in.  I'm
sure it's tough. Lord knows the damn things need a whole lot of fertilizer and of course crotch crickets  certainly can ruin your day.

Still hate to see you give it up man.  This is for you.   :'(