Author Topic: The Little Podcast That Did  (Read 134079 times)

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
Re: The Little Podcast That Did
« Reply #840 on: September 15, 2019, 05:03:50 AM »
For @Aquarius

@Walks_At_Night thanks for sharing.
My better half is a Pipe Major in our local band. He teaches the bagpipes every Tuesday night. It takes at least one year of training before you earn your pipes and kilt.
They have a KILTing ceremony. At the ceremony, the graduate has to remove their underpants and place them on their head privately before making their entrance into the bar. Once the underpants are on your head, you march into the bar wearing your kilt and accessories. You play your pipes while the members cheer you on. No true bagpipe player wears underpants if wearing a kilt.
PS/Sometimes Anti Monkey Butt Anti Friction Powder for Guys is given to the newly kilted bagpipe player.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #841 on: September 15, 2019, 05:09:26 AM »
Here's the link to download tonight's LPTD on Past Lives. Enjoy!

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZPIEpkZg7gEwYJbD48he5NcIhvHvyoxCbO7
@Aquarius I did not know that the LPTD had a show last night.  :(
Thanks for sharing. ON with THE SHOW!
I hope not to miss Rikki Gins Old Time Radio - Sunday at 9pm Eastern tonight. ;)

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #842 on: September 15, 2019, 03:26:18 PM »
For @Aquarius

That is very nice!  The chat was quiet, did you like the show?

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #843 on: September 15, 2019, 03:30:53 PM »
That is very nice!  The chat was quiet, did you like the show?
I loved the show. I had to listen to it TWO times. Fascinating guest. @Aquarius and @wr250 thank you.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #844 on: September 15, 2019, 03:31:30 PM »
I loved the show. I had to listen to it TWO times. Fascinating guest. @Aquarius and @wr250 thank you.

Me too. Another good one.  :)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #845 on: September 15, 2019, 04:39:14 PM »

Thanks so much, @FISH and @anniem! It was fun doing it, I'm glad you enjoyed it! +1
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #846 on: September 15, 2019, 07:22:57 PM »
While I've done something I interpret as a past life experience, it is a pretty small snippet in my mind.  I'm sure I'll be a hot mess for any future sessions.

I'm a good enough mess in this life. 🙄🙄🙄

Eh, nevermind...

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #847 on: September 15, 2019, 07:39:37 PM »
@Aquarius I enjoy your style of hosting our podcast. I feel lucky that we meet in EllGab. You have some amazing friends. Who was your guest on the show last night? Does she have a website?  What was her name? Thanks again for hosting this show. I enjoy hearing WR asking his questions.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #848 on: September 15, 2019, 07:54:20 PM »
@Aquarius I enjoy your style of hosting our podcast. I feel lucky that we meet in EllGab. You have some amazing friends. Who was your guest on the show last night? Does she have a website?  What was her name? Thanks again for hosting this show. I enjoy hearing WR asking his questions.

Thanks so much for this lovely compliments, @FISH, much appreciated. Her name is Margi, we used to run Past Life workshops and groups together back in the day in NYC, we know each other a long time. She does not have a website, we weren't trying to sell anything, but she got some requests for possible sessions and we're trying to figure out if it's possible to do carefully enough on Skype (we're thinking maybe it might work but we're still talking about it). If you're interested at some point, just send me a p.m. and I'll let you know if she's doing any sessions again or not.

And yes, WR is a treat as well as a great podcast host! +1
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #849 on: September 15, 2019, 07:55:13 PM »
While I've done something I interpret as a past life experience, it is a pretty small snippet in my mind.  I'm sure I'll be a hot mess for any future sessions.

I'm a good enough mess in this life. 🙄🙄🙄

Now, now, there's always hope of some kind or other...  ;)

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #850 on: September 15, 2019, 08:12:12 PM »
Thanks so much for this lovely compliments, @FISH, much appreciated. Her name is Margi, we used to run Past Life workshops and groups together back in the day in NYC, we know each other a long time. She does not have a website, we weren't trying to sell anything, but she got some requests for possible sessions and we're trying to figure out if it's possible to do carefully enough on Skype (we're thinking maybe it might work but we're still talking about it). If you're interested at some point, just send me a p.m. and I'll let you know if she's doing any sessions again or not.

And yes, WR is a treat as well as a great podcast host! +1
Here is the thing @Aquarius
I have a driving phobia, also called vehophobia. It is a strange type of phobia. If the highway is at ground level, I am OK. However if the highway is elevated off the ground, I freeze up. If I am crossing a bridge over a river, I experience great anxiety. Deep water and elevated highways gives me nightmares. This strange fear limits my ability to travel to certain places. I need a session. So count me in if you and/or Margi come up with a plan.
+1 as always.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #851 on: September 15, 2019, 08:14:46 PM »
Now, now, there's always hope of some kind or other...  ;)

The feeling of impending doom washed over me when the Stanford classmate story came up.  I tells ya', hot mess!

I'm 1:40 into it now.

I have a fascination with dead musicians...  Anne Frank too.
Eh, nevermind...

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #852 on: September 27, 2019, 05:30:12 AM »
Probably doing a Heather show Saturday night .... Aq isn’t up to doing a how yet ... so if anyone wants to be on as co-host let me know :)

Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #853 on: September 27, 2019, 10:11:54 PM »
Probably doing a Heather show Saturday night .... Aq isn’t up to doing a how yet ... so if anyone wants to be on as co-host let me know :)

So glad you are, I hope to be able to be home to hear it live! You go, girl!  ;)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #854 on: September 28, 2019, 03:15:29 AM »
Tonight’s show:

7pm est, 4pm pst, 12am bst

4 hosts!

Practically an orgy.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3