Author Topic: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread  (Read 581606 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread
« Reply #1350 on: November 28, 2019, 08:56:04 PM »
Obviously I was joking about whooping cranes.  Please call off the black helicopters. Seriously. They’re scaring me. 

I am sure whooping crane tastes a lot like sandhill crane which (at least the breast anyways) tastes more like a beef roast than fowl.

The two sand hill crane families that live on the lake in our backyard and down the block at another small lake are not happy with your sharing this information. Fortunately for you, they can only squawk and honk like crazy but have no connections to black helicopters.  8)

But I hope you had a good T-day, @GravitySucks!
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #1351 on: November 28, 2019, 08:58:38 PM »
<snip>
Whooping Cough trumps them all.

You're right, @KSM, those with Whooping Cough can squawk and honk like hell just like the cranes do. Only problem is they may be in your house and not outside on the shore of the lake.

Hope you had a good non-Thanksgiving day!  ;D
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1352 on: November 28, 2019, 09:02:29 PM »
You're right, @KSM, those with Whooping Cough can squawk and honk like hell just like the cranes do. Only problem is they may be in your house and not outside on the shore of the lake.

Hope you had a good non-Thanksgiving day!  ;D
Thank you @Aquarius  I had an exeptional day. So good that I don't care that I just spelled exceptional wrong in the previous sentence ;D

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #1353 on: November 28, 2019, 09:04:34 PM »
Thank you @Aquarius  I had an exeptional day. So good that I don't care that I just spelled exceptional wrong in the previous sentence ;D

So was the floor that we saw a photo of a little while back cherry wood or what? What was it that was so beautiful looking?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1354 on: November 28, 2019, 09:13:46 PM »
So was the floor that we saw a photo of a little while back cherry wood or what? What was it that was so beautiful looking?
I must tell you, I can't place the color. It's like a blond cherry  ??  It's a high quality German board that of course was discontinued ::) Flooring companies do that all the time without notice. I tell all my customers to buy no less that two extra boxes per 300 sq ft just in case.

I have THIS flooring (pictured) in my studio. Really close up.  As I look at it I see one of Vera's hairs just left of center. Hmm better sweep :D  This floor is NUTS in an awesome way! Textured
@Aquarius

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

[attachment[/attachment]

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #1355 on: November 28, 2019, 09:28:10 PM »
I must tell you, I can't place the color. It's like a blond cherry  ??  It's a high quality German board that of course was discontinued ::) Flooring companies do that all the time without notice. I tell all my customers to buy no less that two extra boxes per 300 sq ft just in case.

I have THIS flooring (pictured) in my studio. Really close up.  As I look at it I see one of Vera's hairs just left of center. Hmm better sweep :D  This floor is NUTS in an awesome way! Textured
@Aquarius

Thanks! When I lived in my NYC apartment and my dopey upstairs neighbor caused a huge idiotic flood, I have to have the wood floors replaced in my whole downstairs area and upstairs in the suspended bedroom (full height, but a loft design with half-high walls on two sides, full walls on the other two, nice). It was a shame because the wood was beautiful and I think from the 1960's but in great shape. NYC requires 80% carpeting in apartments under the noise control laws, so the floors were still good.

I chose a cherry wood, not too rich but really elegant and warm, and it ended up looking great. It boosted the sale price when I sold my apartment for sure!

'Night now, don't be too rascally, you hear?  8)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1356 on: November 28, 2019, 09:31:45 PM »

'Night now, be rascally, you hear?  8)
You got it! ;)

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #1357 on: December 01, 2019, 08:05:38 AM »

I love this post so much I had to steal it. It captures all the magic and wonder of Christmas. As well as a peek inside a truly happy, loving marriage. @KSM , I think you should regale us with occasional tales from The Great White North ala Red Heat

Oh trust me, you and her would get along quite well. I know you well enough by now and I fuck the living shit outta her a few times week so I figure everything equals out in the end. I have no idea what any of that means but I laughed as I posted it and that's all that matters. To ME!

..Seriously, what is it about the nutcracker things that people like so much? They're just weird looking statues and figurines that look more like Halloween than beautiful Christmas. AND THAT NUTCRACKER SONG/MUSIC???  What is it @GravitySucks I WANT TO KNOW!!  Not only do I hate these things in or around my house but it's just more shit that I! have to find space for the other 11 months of the cockadootie year!!

EDIT!! you have nooooo idea how much crap she brings home acting like she got a huge deal on while looking at me as I try not to burst with anger knowing she wants to hear me say "Oh my God honey, you're so awesome at finding all this fucking horrible cunting crap for me to tolerate being around me while slowly sucking me dry and void of any Saturday morning happiness while I try to enjoy my morning coffee knowing that you have other crap in the back of your truck that we may never even unbox but as long as you tell me you got it all on a great deal I'm sooooo fucking happy I could just shit myself in my breakfast chair!"

I don't want it! I wanna move to a cabin in the woods and kill things with my bare hands all day long.

FUCK YOU @JayGab
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1359 on: December 01, 2019, 08:18:48 AM »

Thank you @Bart Ell . Currently the only thing that provides me with enough willpower and energy to keep my heart beating is the anticipation of the next Wootacular

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1360 on: December 01, 2019, 08:36:44 AM »
Thank you @Bart Ell . Currently the only thing that provides me with enough willpower and energy to keep my heart beating is the anticipation of the next Wootacular

How are you going to survive after December 20th when there won't be another to look forward to?

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #1361 on: December 01, 2019, 08:53:29 AM »
How are you going to survive after December 20th when there won't be another to look forward to?

Maybe you should pass the baton to the peasants.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1362 on: December 01, 2019, 08:55:07 AM »
Maybe you should pass the baton to the peasants.

I have given enough.
#FuckThePeasants

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1363 on: December 01, 2019, 08:56:42 AM »

Winter Solstice parties

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1364 on: December 01, 2019, 10:33:16 AM »
Maybe someone will become a wootacular legacy squatter.
Merry Christmas