Author Topic: The Little Podcast That Did  (Read 133977 times)

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
Re: The Little Podcast That Did
« Reply #705 on: June 09, 2019, 05:38:28 AM »
Yeah that was fab. Lol. But did she give out her website? Did i miss it?  Also u didnt ask her who she was on her past life
I'M ALPHA AF

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #706 on: June 09, 2019, 05:51:28 AM »
Oh ok. and I know a lot of people give me drama about my drinking. but in all reality, I rarely drink. lol. I only do it wed night or fri night. and I only drink light beer. I really see no problem here. I still pay my bills and work and it doesn't affect me. In the past it did. the problem is that when i do drink i get on social media and then it appears that i'm always drunk cause that's when i'm most active. Like tonight, i'm not even drinking and i'm not posting much or messaging anyone. So when I do drink I do get very social. that's the problem.

Anyway, listening now.  an hour in.

did you hear my episode where I go back to my past live and see myself as a giant monster or dinosaur? I didn't finish telling my entire story of my out of body.  My grandma and my mother worked on that field. my mom worked doing this. she was kinda a gypsy kinda reader. she read cards, water, coffee and did cleanings and other stuff and she had many clients.  I have two angels or beings always watching me and guiding me and I have drawn them too.

Does one of them look like a 🐝?
Are we having fun yet?

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #707 on: June 09, 2019, 05:57:02 AM »
I wanna hear @Aquarius!

I'll have to time travel, just checking for the link.
I have to time travel as well. I was listening live. But I need to listen again.
Too many distractions last night for me to really listen.
Thank you @wr250 for your quick work.
Thank you @DynamoHum for staying up and the loss of sleep for hosting.
Thank you @Aquarius for sharing your beliefs.

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #708 on: June 09, 2019, 07:18:22 AM »
Best show so far. @Aquarius was an excellent guest and Heidi's genuine curiosity made for an interesting and informative show. Keep this up and you can get ready for prime time.

@DynamoHum thanks for recommending "The OA". I hope it's as good as it looks, got both seasons cued up and ready to go.
This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

Ms. C

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #709 on: June 09, 2019, 07:34:15 AM »
Best show so far. @Aquarius was an excellent guest and Heidi's genuine curiosity made for an interesting and informative show. Keep this up and you can get ready for prime time.

@DynamoHum thanks for recommending "The OA". I hope it's as good as it looks, got both seasons cued up and ready to go.

Agree with everything you have expressed @EarthAlien007 and thanks for reminding me about The OA ... I was going to check it out after show last night, but  I fell asleep hard ... and forgot about it.  I am now starting to watch ... 😀

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #710 on: June 09, 2019, 07:54:00 AM »
@Ms. C  @EarthAlien007 Thank you for your lovely words. Please let me know what you think of The OA - I liked the first season better than the second, but they are both worth watching :)

Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Look out, choc bunny. Your ears will soon be mine!
« Reply #711 on: June 09, 2019, 10:00:45 AM »
Kudos to all! Great show!

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #712 on: June 09, 2019, 10:38:21 AM »
Thank you everyone for your kind comments. @Aquarius did all the heavy lifting, and WR and I had an easy coast - what a great guest she is ... really really interesting and she wasn’t at all fazed by some of my more flippant questions!

Thanks WR and Aquarius and everyone who listened!

You're most welcome, @DynamoHum, and thank you @wr250! You both made it very easy for me and it was fun for me, a real pleasure. DH, you are really a great interviewer, and I think that you ask what you are calling "flippant" questions is what makes your interviews so good. When you follow your curiosity, imho that is hardly disrespectful; rather, it shows a real interest in the subject matter. And I think you're a great stand-in for the listeners, who are probably wondering similar things. So... ask away!  :D

Thank you also for all the kind comments from everyone, I am glad if you enjoyed the information I tried to share.  ;D

+1 DH and WR!
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #713 on: June 09, 2019, 10:47:35 AM »
I listened to the podcast late last night, and it was early great.  You all sounded so professional and the topics were really interesting.  Kudos @Aquarius , @DynamoHum , and @wr250 !  +3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #714 on: June 09, 2019, 11:19:11 AM »
Yeah that was fab. Lol. But did she give out her website? Did i miss it?  Also u didnt ask her who she was on her past life

No, I purposely did not give out my website, I wasn't looking for advertising or clients. Mostly there are just free excerpts of teachings there for now, I'm not doing any paid "psychic" work now and haven't done for a long time. And I wanted to keep my identity private since I still work in the corporate world.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #715 on: June 09, 2019, 11:20:41 AM »
I listened to the podcast late last night, and it was early great.  You all sounded so professional and the topics were really interesting.  Kudos @Aquarius , @DynamoHum , and @wr250 !  +3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks, @Bluejay, much appreciated! And what a great gif as usual, too! +1 back atcha!

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #716 on: June 09, 2019, 12:08:22 PM »

Agree. It was a great show. We'll be looking for OA too.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #717 on: June 09, 2019, 03:00:02 PM »
Agree. It was a great show. We'll be looking for OA too.
It was a great show, @Aquarius . Due to the high noise level in my home, I had to re listen to the show once my home became more quiet. This little podcast is hitting a new high at 16! Almost legal.
@wr250 is getting along.  ::)
@DynamoHum is a curious lady.
@Aquarius is a great speaker. You are not a great pretender. I appreciate your down to earth approach on these topics. I believe things do run in the family. Something "weird" runs in my family.

@anniem , the ending episode of The OA is touching.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #718 on: June 10, 2019, 07:21:15 PM »
Thanks @DynamoHum, @wr250 and @Aquarius ... an outstanding event.  The time went so fast, I couldn’t believe when we approached the end of the second hour ... seriously, so interesting! 

One aspect I’d like to mention is that several psychological  therapies (i.e. primal therapy) utilize the model  you talked about with past live regressions.  ... where one goes back and not only looks at, examines and/or analyzes the beginning of the traumatic issue but to actually go through and re-experience the event(s) ... These seem to have had a focus on the present life and birth trauma — and yes, I participated in the 70s-80s, worked extremely hard and had numerous breakthroughs.  Throughout the years, I have also worked on my connections with past lives .... interesting there is always more work and understanding to be done!  A never-ending process of education!!!

Thank you again @Aquarius for putting this important knowledge out here for folks to begin to understand.  ♥️❤️🌹

Dear @Ms. C, thanks for your kind comments! Yes, there are aspects of many other body-oriented therapies that can be incorporated (no pun intended) into Reincarnation Therapy. But the one that's probably most useful as a technique to get people going in the first few steps of this process is Peter Levine's Somatic Experiencing, which he first described in his first book, Waking The Tiger. He's written a few since then, all good. Also the trauma work of Bessel Van Der Kolk is really important here, too, since often a lot of what gets processed in Reincarnation Therapy work is unfinished trauma.

Anyway, I'm so glad you enjoyed it and appreciate that you took the time to listen! +1

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #719 on: June 10, 2019, 07:23:40 PM »
https://twitter.com/PodcastThatDid/status/1136990355231059969

Btw, @DynamoHum, the name of the podcast is incorrect on the file name and also on your download site... not that it matters a whole lot.  ;)