Author Topic: Stupid crap my Father-in-law says  (Read 50006 times)

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
Re: Stupid crap my Father-in-law says
« Reply #195 on: March 11, 2019, 01:34:23 AM »
To tell the truth, I've about had it with him, the time is going to come one day when someone calls his bluff, he is almost 70 years old well he will be 70 in July, he may be a big man physically but he is 70 and all that crap he talks about having one good fight left in him, I am afraid the time will come when we have to identify him at the morgue.  It is just beyond my comprehension, we give him everything he needs and most people his age would be happy and content but oh no, not Billy Bad Ass, it has to be his way, it it wasn't for the kids his butt would of been sent packing along time ago.
Hey 'Bitch, and I mean that affectionately, your FIL is 20 years older than me, but I know that I've got another fight left in me.  will it be my last? I dunno.  But I do hope to go out in one last gunfight.  So, if your FIL says he has one more fight in him, I  don't think he's bluffing. 

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
« Reply #196 on: March 11, 2019, 08:41:43 AM »
I no longer shop at BiLo. I buy all of my stuff online from Acme Products.
Heh...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

...the masters of planned obsolescence... ;D

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #197 on: March 11, 2019, 08:45:14 AM »
We no longer have Kmart and Sears here. Our mall is hemorrhaging stores. Weekend nights in 2019 there look like Wednesday mornings in 1990. I expect to see zombies there soon.
I expect you just might, but they come with skateboards, so watch out...

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #198 on: March 11, 2019, 08:48:58 AM »
To tell the truth, I've about had it with him, the time is going to come one day when someone calls his bluff, he is almost 70 years old well he will be 70 in July, he may be a big man physically but he is 70 and all that crap he talks about having one good fight left in him, I am afraid the time will come when we have to identify him at the morgue.  It is just beyond my comprehension, we give him everything he needs and most people his age would be happy and content but oh no, not Billy Bad Ass, it has to be his way, it it wasn't for the kids his butt would of been sent packing along time ago.
You gave him everything he needs, except a nation that resembles anything he was raised in. :-\

Wait until you're 70 and you can see a nation committing cultural and economic seppuku before your very eyes.

Never mind, it's already happening, you'll get to see the even more horrific results stage of that race to the bottom. :'(

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #199 on: March 11, 2019, 04:01:28 PM »
Heh...

...the masters of planned obsolescence... ;D

The coyote learned that the hard way. They have nothing on Apple, though.

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #200 on: March 11, 2019, 04:06:24 PM »
I expect you just might, but they come with skateboards, so watch out...

I dig those tapes. They're like archaeological expeditions from the future.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #201 on: March 12, 2019, 02:26:59 PM »

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
  • Excuse me, which level of hell is this?
« Reply #202 on: March 12, 2019, 06:57:27 PM »
Hey 'Bitch, and I mean that affectionately, your FIL is 20 years older than me, but I know that I've got another fight left in me.  will it be my last? I dunno.  But I do hope to go out in one last gunfight.  So, if your FIL says he has one more fight in him, I  don't think he's bluffing.
Well you are 50 and he is 70, the only fight he has left in him is the fight to wake up tomorrow, I don't mean to sound cruel but the facts are the facts, he is an old man and if he wants to die by an act of violence that is his problem but I am not going to have it, I will not have my husbands father,,OMG, I am sorry, it just hit me, I did not mean for this thread to be a vent for me I made it because he says funny and stupid things and I thought it would be nice for others to see what he says but it seems that I am  just trying to justify it to myself
Not all girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Some girls are made of sarcasm, wind, and everything fine.

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #203 on: March 12, 2019, 07:22:19 PM »
Well you are 50 and he is 70, the only fight he has left in him is the fight to wake up tomorrow

To be fair, I can say the same thing for me during my college party days. Some hangovers can make you feel like an "old" 70.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #204 on: March 13, 2019, 04:40:34 AM »
You will not have it. i think you’ve identified the real problem.
Merry Christmas

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #205 on: March 13, 2019, 09:03:46 AM »
Well you are 50 and he is 70, the only fight he has left in him is the fight to wake up tomorrow, I don't mean to sound cruel but the facts are the facts, he is an old man and if he wants to die by an act of violence that is his problem but I am not going to have it, I will not have my husbands father,,OMG, I am sorry, it just hit me, I did not mean for this thread to be a vent for me I made it because he says funny and stupid things and I thought it would be nice for others to see what he says but it seems that I am  just trying to justify it to myself

Is he an Eastwood fan?

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #206 on: March 14, 2019, 01:33:25 AM »
  Relax.  You're amongst friends here.  Mostly.  I love the shit your dad says.  He sounds like me and the crew I roll with.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #207 on: March 14, 2019, 02:46:55 PM »
The old man wouldn't take any shit from the 'Mongs.

8)

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
  • Excuse me, which level of hell is this?
« Reply #208 on: March 21, 2019, 11:35:56 AM »
The old man wouldn't take any shit from the 'Mongs.

8)
Actually he is more of the  Walk a mile in another mans shoes kind of guy but he shows more respect to my parents than he does to to me, he spent a year in Mongolia with the Peace Corps back in the mid 70's, he has his own opinions on Mongolia and China, funny how he thinks he is an expert.
Not all girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Some girls are made of sarcasm, wind, and everything fine.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #209 on: March 22, 2019, 03:42:26 PM »
Actually he is more of the  Walk a mile in another mans shoes kind of guy but he shows more respect to my parents than he does to to me, he spent a year in Mongolia with the Peace Corps back in the mid 70's, he has his own opinions on Mongolia and China, funny how he thinks he is an expert.
Well, I was never there so I will accept his expertise.