Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11921498 times)

DeNyeLL

• Established Bartist
  • Elluminati
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #128550 on: December 11, 2019, 10:30:57 PM »
U know. i woke up and read all these posts ..... Its really upsetting

So Spoofer has a better christmas album then you , just get over it...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #128551 on: December 11, 2019, 10:39:34 PM »
U know. i woke up and read all these posts about kolby. Its really upsetting that I read Facebook posts of her here.  Knowing damn well people like sean are going to bully her. Its really sad that you all think this is funny.  Talking this way about a homeless person who is down on her luck.  Does it make you feel better? Its not appropriate to post facebook screenshots here about her personal life. She isnt a public figure and you all know how I much hate bullying.  I will stand up for anyone who is being bullied online. You all know I hate this. what kinda man enjoys talking about this women online? Must be a real arrogant person who thinks they are better than anyone else. Its really childish and abusive.  Treat others how you want to be treated first.  If all fails, fight back. I would never make fun of this poor women and bringing it here just shows what kinda person you are.  Leave to bellgab, thats what they do over there.

Aren't you the same asswipe that attacks anyone who disagrees with you with an ageist term:  boomer?  Why yes, yes you are.  How is that any different?

And gosh, aren't you the same pos who lies about the reasons people have when they disagree with you about the worthless squatter?  Of course.

So fuck off with the holier than thou garbage 

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #128552 on: December 11, 2019, 10:44:32 PM »
Making fun of George, a disabled old man is not my idea of a pastime.  Or making fun of an overweight mentally ill woman. i see they have moved on facebook to these two targets to bully. Its really bothersome. Especially during Christmas season.

Here's a serious suggestion for you. Do what most of us do when others' behavior bothers us and there's nothing we can do to stop it: express your opinion and move on. Disassociate yourself from following their stuff, put your attention on things that make you feel good rather than bothered.

Leave them to their own antics and stay away from them, you'll feel better.

Imho people who post details of their lives on open pages on FB or YouTube, are trying to build a "following" via live streams or videos, and are asking for money from their "fans" aren't good candidates for defending, since they are actively seeking attention via social media. That there's a lot of dysfunction going on may be true, but that's really their own business to deal with or not, isn't it? Because they're displaying their lives in public, they need to be prepared for whatever reactions they get.

I guess that also mostly applies to you, too. You enjoy posting videos and making posts here and on FB, you have asked for money for things you want which are "wants" and not "needs. You, too, need to be prepared for whatever responses you may get.

Just keep doing your thing and move on... just like the other folks are doing. But please don't expect me to watch your videos, they're just not my thing.

I hope you will have a happy holiday season, and I mean that sincerely.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #128553 on: December 11, 2019, 10:51:38 PM »
U know. i woke up and read all these posts about kolby. Its really upsetting that I read Facebook posts of her here.  Knowing damn well people like sean are going to bully her. Its really sad that you all think this is funny.  Talking this way about a homeless person who is down on her luck.  Does it make you feel better? Its not appropriate to post facebook screenshots here about her personal life. She isnt a public figure and you all know how I much hate bullying.  I will stand up for anyone who is being bullied online. You all know I hate this. what kinda man enjoys talking about this women online? Must be a real arrogant person who thinks they are better than anyone else. Its really childish and abusive.  Treat others how you want to be treated first.  If all fails, fight back. I would never make fun of this poor women and bringing it here just shows what kinda person you are.  Leave to bellgab, thats what they do over there.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ok

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #128554 on: December 11, 2019, 11:14:23 PM »
So Spoofer has a better christmas album then you , just get over it...

Masked spoofer is my own making. The mom is in zoo. So she asked her relative to start making these awful videos about me with voodoo dolls. How pathetic can you be?  Its a desperate attempt to troll me. Real women dont hide behind a mask and call men beta males.  At least heather had balls to show her face.
I'M ALPHA AF

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #128555 on: December 11, 2019, 11:16:05 PM »
Here's a serious suggestion for you. Do what most of us do when others' behavior bothers us and there's nothing we can do to stop it: express your opinion and move on. Disassociate yourself from following their stuff, put your attention on things that make you feel good rather than bothered.

Imho people who post details of their lives on open pages on FB or YouTube, are trying to build a "following" via live streams or videos, and are asking for money from their "fans" aren't good candidates for defending, since they are actively seeking attention via social media. That there's a lot of dysfunction going on may be true, but that's really their own business to deal with or not, isn't it? Because they're displaying their lives in public, they need to be prepared for whatever reactions they get.

I guess that also mostly applies to you, too. You enjoy posting videos and making posts here and on FB, you have asked for money for things you want which are "wants" and not "needs. You, too, need to be prepared for whatever responses you may get.

Just keep doing your thing and move on... just like the other folks are doing. But please don't expect me to watch your videos, they're just not my thing.

I hope you will have a happy holiday season, and I mean that sincerely.

Msrry xmas aquarius
I'M ALPHA AF

ohiosupermom

• KIDD
« Reply #128557 on: December 12, 2019, 12:50:54 AM »
here's a recent Kolby update...

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

BartIsGod

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #128558 on: December 12, 2019, 02:21:09 AM »
Does Smokey Robinson really have green eyes or is he just wearing colored contacts to be dis-a-something-morphic?

(Watching the R&R HOF 25th Anniversary Concert.)
I thought Smokey was the original "Blue-eyed Soul Brother". Now they're green?

DeNyeLL

• Established Bartist
  • Elluminati
« Reply #128559 on: December 12, 2019, 03:23:38 AM »

her relative is making these awful videos about me with voodoo dolls.

How do you know it's not a recruitment video for the new Space Force...

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #128560 on: December 12, 2019, 03:26:05 AM »
I know who spoofer is. shes a joke
I'M ALPHA AF

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #128561 on: December 12, 2019, 03:33:16 AM »

Exactly. You get more of what you focus on.

Also, how was Heather’s anniversary show last night?
Merry Christmas

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #128562 on: December 12, 2019, 05:13:50 AM »
Here's a serious suggestion for you. Do what most of us do when others' behavior bothers us and there's nothing we can do to stop it: express your opinion and move on.

Hilarious.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #128563 on: December 12, 2019, 05:15:14 AM »
U know. i woke up and read all these posts about kolby. Its really upsetting that I read Facebook posts of her here.

It looks like Newman and that is all I care about.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #128564 on: December 12, 2019, 05:26:08 AM »