Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11921748 times)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
Re: I think I might be broken inside
« Reply #78495 on: January 22, 2019, 05:34:09 PM »
Mrs. Walks_At_Night over dinner but she just told me to fill out the renewal forms for my expiring passport.   :(

She is right.
Fill out the forms.
You limp dick cunt.

Better?

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
  • Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #78496 on: January 22, 2019, 05:35:04 PM »
@Jedimiller Im straight too but I heard that you enjoy the donkey show in TJ. But your sister told me that she saw you with a dude and you were the catcher and not the pitcher.

However, with his micro penis a straw is required for a bj

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #78497 on: January 22, 2019, 05:36:58 PM »
Anybody know what's up with @WeinerInHand?

Holidays?  Well deserved long vacation?

1 post in 2 months...

There are others that I haven't seen much of. .  I'll look them up too
Eh, nevermind...

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #78498 on: January 22, 2019, 05:37:50 PM »
She is right.
Fill out the forms.
You limp dick cunt.

Better?

Actually...................   Yeah!   That helps a great deal.    Just the kind of verbal abuse I was a missing.   Thanks Bart!

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #78499 on: January 22, 2019, 05:40:18 PM »
So I listened to the first two shows of a three part series by the Astonishing Legends boys on the Betz Sphere.  It is a steel ball
that some folks named Betz found on a Florida island in 1974.  It was tedious.  Almost unbearably so. The only salvation was that I was being
paid while listening to it. 

The thing is, is that I'm worried that I'm damaged now.  Unless the host, shouts and calls me horrible names and then breaks down
into a fit of sobbing (ala Dietrich) or has a major meltdown on air resulting in scads of girly pictures being released (ala Wade) none of this
stuff is cutting it for me any more.  *sigh*    Am I ruined?  Or is it simply that I sunk fours hours into
two dudes talking about a steel ball out of an industrial valve that was found over forty years ago?   Any thoughts?    Tried discussing this situation
with Mrs. Walks_At_Night over dinner but she just told me to fill out the renewal forms for my expiring passport.   :(

Episode 1
Episode 2

My initial thoughts/hope was the "ball" was the NAZI Die Glocke type of device and was filled with the infamous "red mercury," but, apparently it was some kind of large ball-valve? A possible solution is to randomly insert a Heater Wade crying or ranting about "Mr. Joker" or a DD yelling "white trash piece of shit" into whatever mp3s you listen too using Audacity?  Though this solution might be jarring for any others who might happen to hear what you are listening.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #78500 on: January 22, 2019, 05:41:44 PM »
Geez, I thought he was goofy to get back on an elevator so soon after his "sweat" attack. I will admit it was cold out yesterday and maybe he was over dressed for being inside. Life is always full of choices. I decided to put my faith into my own two feet.
As rare as it it, there is always the possibility the elevator could jam.  It once took 45 minutes to get me out.  Bring your inhaler and glucose/insulin or whatever.  Every time.  People died in those things in inclement weather on the East Coast a few years ago when buildings closed and no one knew people were still inside.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #78501 on: January 22, 2019, 05:42:38 PM »
I listened to some of their past shows, like the black eyed kids episode. It was decent. Good research, but they can come across as very dry. I def can't get through an episode in one sitting usually, but i do appreciate the time and research they seem to put in to a topic.  Have you tried the last podcast on the left?

I have.  Just can't get into it as it seemed like there were like five guys talking and yukking it up.  I don't care for that style much - I'm a two host max kind of a listener.

Tina

• KIDD
  • Little Librarian
« Reply #78502 on: January 22, 2019, 05:43:51 PM »
We had the interview posted here. I can’t remember the two guys names that hosted it so I can do a search.
She talked about his marriage before his commonly known wives. It was probably posted here after his death. She looked like an older hippy type but was very nice and believable.

I believe the show is called Reality Brief.  Her name is Marsha Boyd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gD8jZh9F8o

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #78503 on: January 22, 2019, 05:46:45 PM »
My initial thoughts/hope was the "ball" was the NAZI Die Glocke type of device and was filled with the infamous "red mercury," but, apparently it was some kind of large ball-valve? A possible solution is to randomly insert a Heater Wade crying or ranting about "Mr. Joker" or a DD yelling "white trash piece of shit" into whatever mp3s you listen too using Audacity?  Though this solution might be jarring for any others who might happen to hear what you are listening.

It might be the only way for me to go forward.  If not, I guess there is always listening to 80's music for the umpteenth million time.  :'(

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #78504 on: January 22, 2019, 05:52:31 PM »
It might be the only way for me to go forward.  If not I guess there is always listening to 80's music for the umpteenth million time.

Or tune into Rense and hear him calmly discussing the downfall of Western society, and our country, including all the nasty details of infectious diseases being brought here by illegals and immigrants as detailed by a house-bound, geriatric women and the primitive, awfully violent ways of Africans as detailed by a former Special Forces soldier- interspersed with some Mario Lanza's singing and reminiscing about golden age of music.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #78505 on: January 22, 2019, 05:57:16 PM »
Heather has a 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999956784229900003555123999999999999999999999999994445436660099% chance of not doing her show. That is all.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #78506 on: January 22, 2019, 05:57:20 PM »

Yes @Tina this is the one I believe  @Journey was looking for. Thanks.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #78507 on: January 22, 2019, 06:02:34 PM »

Thank you for sharing. This is the one @Journey was asking about. You have a great memory.
+1 praise

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #78508 on: January 22, 2019, 06:03:34 PM »

Thank you!!!!! Much appreciated.

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #78509 on: January 22, 2019, 06:05:24 PM »
Damon. no u cannot suk my dick.  Im straight bro
I dont believe Damon has a high powered microscope. You have a microscopic penii. And a beta male plus the donkey said you didn't call him last time afterwards.