The Woo > Technology

computer annoyances

(1/5) > >>

wr250:
#1 is hilarious

26 horses:
"It's got dark! Where has all that time gone?"

Oh so indelibly true.

Good video, Apple's new connectors deserved a mention. ::)

KSM:
Wholeheartedly agree with #2.

Not to simplify things but doesn't #1 come down to self control and just being aware?

26 horses:

--- Quote from: KSM32 on April 14, 2019, 05:46:11 PM ---Wholeheartedly agree with #2.

Not to simplify things but doesn't #1 come down to self control and just being aware?

--- End quote ---

Huh?

Sorry, lost track of time again, what was your point? ;)

Aquarius:
I loved that video, @wr250, thanks! I actually agree with all five of his annoyances!  ;D

But help! help! help!  I had my firefox set to NOT autoplay videos that come up on pages for the longest time, I hate it when videos start to play without my wanting them to.

In the last few weeks, videos have started autoplaying again, driving me nuts. I have searched for solutions all over the internet, had already implemented them, so nothing new to do. Firefox announce in their latest update that they are slowly rolling out a "fix" which will let videos autoplay but without sound unless you turn the sound on.

My update has not gotten this feature yet. Actually, I don't want them to play AT ALL, like I had it set till now.

Any suggestions, anyone? And please don't tell me to switch to Chrome, it does the same thing and I prefer the Firefox interface.

Thanks in advance!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version