Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12139275 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #123030 on: October 06, 2019, 06:50:47 PM »
It’s a fun stress reliever. ;D

Uh... No comment. 😁
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
Eh, nevermind...

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #123032 on: October 06, 2019, 10:25:08 PM »
Can scientists crack the secret of Nasa's fuel-free thruster? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6179935/Can-scientists-crack-secret-Nasas-impossible-fuel-free-thruster.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

I wonder why DARPA chose to fund a Brit. Johnson Space Center has been involved with trying to test this for years in one of the labs I used to be involved with. I haven’t kept up with it. I know over the years they had troubles figuring out if what they were measuring as thrust was really thrust and not just perturbations in the measurement caused by thermal expansion.

https://www.nasaspaceflight.com/2015/04/evaluating-nasas-futuristic-em-drive/
Are we having fun yet?

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #123033 on: October 07, 2019, 12:11:47 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #123034 on: October 07, 2019, 02:34:30 AM »
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  Someone’s changed their name to make a point.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #123035 on: October 07, 2019, 02:38:44 AM »
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  Someone’s changed their name to make a point.
This will be a fun show. Dave’s doing a great job.  Thanks for posting this.

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #123036 on: October 07, 2019, 05:12:43 AM »

Shows that the squatter still continues to occupy KR’s noggin 24/7 and that he also can’t stop legacy squatting himself. Seems a bit childish and unbecoming, wouldn’t you think?
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #123037 on: October 07, 2019, 05:55:47 AM »
Shows that the squatter still continues to occupy KR’s noggin 24/7 and that he also can’t stop legacy squatting himself. Seems a bit childish and unbecoming, wouldn’t you think?

I would agree.  My two cents worth is that the show should have been renamed once Schrader took over and they should have played up the Upper Midwest angle.  Kind of like Punnett used to do when he lived there.  It is an interesting region in it's own right. 

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
« Reply #123038 on: October 07, 2019, 06:12:54 AM »
I would agree.  My two cents worth is that the show should have been renamed once Schrader took over and they should have played up the Upper Midwest angle.  Kind of like Punnett used to do when he lived there.  It is an interesting region in it's own right.

You read my mind. Schrader does his own show his way and doesn’t need to be propped up with legacy squatter advertisement or the bullshit baggage that comes with it. If it is “Art Bells” Midnight in the Desert, where does Dave fit in? Does the widow get a royalty check now?

I don’t recall NBC calling it Johnny Carson’s Tonight Show when Leno took over...

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #123039 on: October 07, 2019, 06:26:18 AM »

It would be interesting to hear the reasoning behind the name change for the FB group anyway. I think the timing is interesting, so close to the copyright/trademark stuff. Maybe it is signifying it has the estate’s blessing.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #123040 on: October 07, 2019, 06:29:26 AM »
Not a huge fan of the change unless Art is coming back to host,  and I think the odds are against that.

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
« Reply #123041 on: October 07, 2019, 06:44:21 AM »
It would be interesting to hear the reasoning behind the name change for the FB group anyway. I think the timing is interesting, so close to the copyright/trademark stuff. Maybe it is signifying it has the estate’s blessing.

The ArtBell.com domain was taken back quite some time ago.

Coattail riding, legacy squatting with a side of shit flinging. You of all people should already know this answer.

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
« Reply #123042 on: October 07, 2019, 06:47:41 AM »
Not a huge fan of the change unless Art is coming back to host,  and I think the odds are against that.

Spooky Jim has a footlong sub and a portable woo box so you never know.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #123043 on: October 07, 2019, 07:27:20 AM »

My very first thought when I saw that.  I wouldn't put it past Airyn or Karen to possibly have suggested that to start working on shutting the squatter up once and for all.  "Every time you say his name, you're emphasizing the fact...".

Eh, nevermind.

The aforementioned woobox and Martini as a co-host could be ratings gold!
Eh, nevermind...

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
« Reply #123044 on: October 07, 2019, 09:21:53 AM »
My very first thought when I saw that.  I wouldn't put it past Airyn or Karen to possibly have suggested that to start working on shutting the squatter up once and for all.  "Every time you say his name, you're emphasizing the fact...".

Trading one legacy squatter for another, makes sense. The family must not have been thinking clearly when they decided that they’d rather memorialize him themselves with ArtBellLegacy.com and ArtBell.Com. And to think poor Mr. Winnie thought it was Midnight In The Desert with Dave Schrader.