Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11921823 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #64410 on: December 13, 2018, 06:43:12 PM »
Absolutely. The only real question is: Who do they cast as Heather??

Simple. Crystal Gayle.  8)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #64411 on: December 13, 2018, 06:43:22 PM »
Oooo... can he spell his name on the rocks? A man of many talents!

I don’t know about the rocks, but I did once have to drop off a blue dress of one of his lady friends at the dry cleaners.

They didn’t even ask who it was for. They just handed me the ticket and said pick it up on Friday before 5:00...
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #64412 on: December 13, 2018, 06:43:47 PM »
Vara and the Neelys kept referring to her as a rich girl (they may not have said girl), so there's something there, I think. ???

Falkie is probably considered rich by LNMOP standards...
Eh, nevermind...

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #64413 on: December 13, 2018, 06:45:34 PM »
Oh yeah he is in Utah isn’t he :O

Come to think of it, if she is in Utah, might she have already "been on the run" as she mentioned in her blog?
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #64414 on: December 13, 2018, 06:47:40 PM »
HW has not modified her Kolby's death notice. Her Bollywood music continues. Is there a chance that HW and Garret are involved with this missing van?  I hope that Kolby is able to get some rest in the hospital and recover. As we know Kolby will forgive HW for everything. Who is feeding Kolby's cat? This is just so weird. What a strange week for the HW drama show.

Sometime recently in one of her closed FB pages someone told her the chants she was playing weren't good recordings, and gave her another link which he said had better chants. Apparently she is streaming stuff from Youtube for a lot of this extended music, just fyi.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #64415 on: December 13, 2018, 06:49:09 PM »
Does ferret really think Dale is dead or is he trying to be a smart ass?

Smart ass, it's his best mode, which is not saying much.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #64416 on: December 13, 2018, 06:50:28 PM »
I guess I could message him on FB and find out if reports of his demise have greatly been exaggerated but I am an introvert.  @AngiefromNJ  :D   You talk to Dale?

Someone may have answered this already but Dale said he was fine with Ferret thinking he is dead, he's cool with it. <g>

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #64417 on: December 13, 2018, 06:51:45 PM »
What if she had waited to announce this "death" on the air, and then Kolby called in immediately after!

Would she have gotten angry and doxxed Kolby, too?  ::)

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #64418 on: December 13, 2018, 06:52:26 PM »
Come to think of it, if she is in Utah, might she have already "been on the run" as she mentioned in her blog?

If I read it correctly she’s technically no longer on the “run.”

#MiniVan
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #64419 on: December 13, 2018, 06:52:39 PM »
I guess next Heather will say "Art said Dewey defeated Truman therefore it is true".

FIFY

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #64420 on: December 13, 2018, 06:54:22 PM »
Here is the magazine she mentioned that Art subscribed to, Science News. Noteworthy is the tick. Last Friday she claimed a story that implied that she was somehow immune to ticks. If she had been read up on her science she would have known a likely explanation is that she has Type B blood and that ticks don't care for the taste of it. (Only 11% of the US population has this blood type)

Seriously? 11% of the population has type B and ticks don't like it? Good news for blood type B me!

I learn stuff from you frequently Dyna-X, thank you! +1

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #64421 on: December 13, 2018, 07:02:32 PM »
How I picture this van (from Wikimedia) complete with Wisconsin/midwest rust in around the wheel wells.
so the kids just took off for the coast...

P.S. I always loved this song for some reason. Dark, yes... odd video, yes. Very cool. 1998.  8)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #64422 on: December 13, 2018, 07:03:56 PM »
New catchphrase for the show: Why retract? Just Redact!

Awesome, Dyna-X! She really should adopt this one... it couldn't be catchier nor more true! Will do another +1 when I can.

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
« Reply #64423 on: December 13, 2018, 07:04:07 PM »
Vara and the Neelys kept referring to her as a rich girl (they may not have said girl), so there's something there, I think. ???
Yeah - time will tell, she does seem more cocky about money lately.

Seems like those that knew her have said she wanted the rich girl lifestyle.  It was posted that she had a Jaguar at somepoint , but maybe it was a wreak.   Could be that she was just bluffing with Vara as some loony battle of narcissistic equals  ::).

Using money from her trailer park fans to pay for her bills and getting an Art family loan for a 85K cuckshack doesn't seem like deep pockets to me (why can't she get a loan on her own?).  Her Bellgab posts sounded like she was nearly on Section 8 (her whining on living next to welfare neighbors suggests she didn't have much money).  But all it takes is a dumb shit fan that could have helped her.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #64424 on: December 13, 2018, 07:05:41 PM »
Yeah she’s not big on retractions, as my email has gone unanswered;)

Of course she's not going to reply to your email, Dynamo. You presented her with irrefutable proof and facts. Why would she ever acknowledge proven reality which differs from her version of things? Silly you!  ;)