Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 840351 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #3915 on: October 22, 2021, 06:24:00 AM »
well that was a classic Noory moment of awkwardness.

His guest is somebody named Jason Martell another delusional ancient alien 'researcher' spouting ridiculous pseudo-science. At least Hoagland understands some basic physics. Barry from North Carolina who's ready to die told the guest he majored in chemistry, astronomy, physics, biology in college - then asked the guest a 3rd grade level question 'Why is earth's axis tilted on a 21 degree angle?' The pseudo-scientist admitted he didn't know and quickly moved on to other stuff, i'm sure most of it scientifically wrong.

So as usual Noory runs out of questions and produces a non-sequitur 'Jason how about Shatner going into space, what do you think about that?'

The guest gets very excited in an Arnold Horshack way 'OH OH I'M SO GLAD YOU ASKED GEORGE I HAVE A JOKE!!!' Noory tells him to go ahead.
The guest doesn't really have a joke, he proceeds to recount somebody at a celebrity roast of Shatner doing an over the top Captain Kirk impersonation talking directly to Shatner 'Do ....... you ..... know any......body..... who speaks ...... in short ... grunts .... like ..... he ... needs .... to take ...... a big ........ CRAP?'

Dead silence. Noory who was clearly not happy with such a crass 'joke' paused a beat and in a very deadpan monotone said 'Thanks for that Jason'
Ha!  Snorge must have been ready to shit a brick.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3916 on: October 22, 2021, 07:04:07 AM »
My thoughts, too, Shay.  I hope Punnett is on Saturday, too, but I expect it’ll either be Lee Cigar or lame brain Chuckles Willis, with some guest talking about how Bigfoot would definitely sign up for “Connie After Dark,” if they had any money.

We're out of luck.  @ItsOver   Chuckles is on Saturday.  Bigfoot topic...of course.  Another topic regarding something called "Tapping."  I thought of dancing, but no.  It's some therapy where you tap yourself with your fingers.  You should check out the C2C website and click the link to that guy's site.  The Tapping guy has some cred though.  Hypnosis training and a graduate of the Ringling Bros. & Barnum & Bailey Clown College.  LOL

DATE
Saturday - October 23 2021

HOST
Connie Willis

GUESTS
Brad Yates, M.K. Davis

Trained and certified at the respected Hypnosis Motivation Institute in Tarzana, California, Brad Yates is also a graduate of the Ringling Bros. & Barnum & Bailey Clown College. He joins Connie Willis (info) to discuss how he combines his hypnosis training and energy psychology to help groups and individuals in achieving greater success, health, and happiness in their lives using tapping, also known as Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT). Followed by M.K. Davis, who developed an interest in the famous Patterson Bigfoot film through his hobby of astrophotography. He'll speak about his restoration and enhancement of the Bigfoot film and his other many interests including astrophotography, paleontology, anthropology, along with myths, legends, and lore of the American West.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3917 on: October 22, 2021, 07:17:16 AM »
We're out of luck.  @ItsOver   Chuckles is on Saturday.  Bigfoot topic...of course.  Another topic regarding something called "Tapping."  I thought of dancing, but no.  It's some therapy where you tap yourself with your fingers.  You should check out the C2C website and click the link to that guy's site.  The Tapping guy has some cred though.  Hypnosis training and a graduate of the Ringling Bros. & Barnum & Bailey Clown College.  LOL

DATE
Saturday - October 23 2021

HOST
Connie Willis

GUESTS
Brad Yates, M.K. Davis

Trained and certified at the respected Hypnosis Motivation Institute in Tarzana, California, Brad Yates is also a graduate of the Ringling Bros. & Barnum & Bailey Clown College. He joins Connie Willis (info) to discuss how he combines his hypnosis training and energy psychology to help groups and individuals in achieving greater success, health, and happiness in their lives using tapping, also known as Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT). Followed by M.K. Davis, who developed an interest in the famous Patterson Bigfoot film through his hobby of astrophotography. He'll speak about his restoration and enhancement of the Bigfoot film and his other many interests including astrophotography, paleontology, anthropology, along with myths, legends, and lore of the American West.
Ha!  Chuckles is unlistenable.  Maybe I’ll listen to Punnett tonight and catch up on my sleeping on Saturday night, while Willis is high on Mary Jane and cackling through the night.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #3918 on: October 24, 2021, 01:31:41 AM »

no question Cunny Lingus is the worst talk radio host to ever get behind a microphone. I listened to 5 minutes of the nitwit, giggling at nothing a la Kamala Harris, another nutjob, telling a personal story about her broadcasting career that made Noory's storytelling sound like Jean Shepherd. Her guest is some guy with a southern drawl talking about giants, he describes one of them as looking like Captain Picard, he tried to name the actor but his memory wasn't working, he got 'Stewart', this made Cunny giggle because that's all she's capable of, then he said 'John Stewart', Cunny giggled and affirmed with a 'yeah' - she has no idea who Captain Picard or Patrick Stewart are, as I've frequently observed, Cunny is the female Noory.

She plugged her stupid website as always, which I'm guessing is nothing more than a way for her to hustle lonely horny older men.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3919 on: October 24, 2021, 04:13:20 AM »
no question Cunny Lingus is the worst talk radio host to ever get behind a microphone. I listened to 5 minutes of the nitwit, giggling at nothing a la Kamala Harris, another nutjob, telling a personal story about her broadcasting career that made Noory's storytelling sound like Jean Shepherd. Her guest is some guy with a southern drawl talking about giants, he describes one of them as looking like Captain Picard, he tried to name the actor but his memory wasn't working, he got 'Stewart', this made Cunny giggle because that's all she's capable of, then he said 'John Stewart', Cunny giggled and affirmed with a 'yeah' - she has no idea who Captain Picard or Patrick Stewart are, as I've frequently observed, Cunny is the female Noory.

She plugged her stupid website as always, which I'm guessing is nothing more than a way for her to hustle lonely horny older men.
Heh, heh, heh.  Glad I missed another Chuckles Fest.  I wonder how Ms. Julie The Suit “discovered” Chuckles.  Was it from watching an exciting performance on QVC?  Stumbling upon Blue Rock Talk, when she got bored looking at her eHarmony options?  Eh, probably a ringing endorsement from Dave Norway, after he spent a thrilling night hanging out at “Connie After Dark.”  Speaking of “anything for a buck” Chuckles, I see she’s now pushing fruit flavored water.   :D

https://www.conniewillis.com/hint

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #3920 on: October 24, 2021, 09:07:44 AM »
All this promotional talk about Cunnie Illis inspired me to not even turn the show on.  I don't have a Cunnie pass to be at the virtual bar, and I would just not be one of the participants.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3921 on: October 24, 2021, 09:49:54 AM »
From Chuckles’ show last night.

“Brad Yates was trained and certified at the respected Hypnosis Motivation Institute in Tarzana, California, and is also a graduate of the Ringling Bros. & Barnum & Bailey Clown College. He joined guest host Connie Willis...”

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2021-10-23-show/

A graduate of both the Hypnosis Motivation Institute AND a Clown College seems to be highly appropriate for Chuckles.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #3922 on: October 24, 2021, 09:51:23 AM »

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The expression my last massage therapist made when I rolled over... 😁😁😁
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3923 on: October 26, 2021, 05:47:44 AM »
Snorge’s lame Halloween show.  ::) I hope whoever does Saturday and Sunday puts forth a better effort, although if it’s Lee Cigar on Saturday, I don’t expect much.

Ghosthunting & Hollywood Horror / Open Lines
Friday, October 29, 2021
GUESTS:
Open Lines, Rick McCallum
Author, researcher, and founder of the Hollywood Ghost Hunters, Rick McCallum, will discuss the many places he has ghost hunted, the equipment he uses, and the results he gets. Rick was a stuntman in Hollywood for over 35 years and will also talk about the many horror movies he's appeared in. There will be a special surprise guest joining in for part of this Halloween show. Open Lines featured in the latter half.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3924 on: October 26, 2021, 05:57:11 AM »
The expression my last massage therapist made when I rolled over... 😁😁😁

LOL!

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3925 on: October 26, 2021, 06:02:41 AM »
Snorge’s lame Halloween show.  ::) I hope whoever does Saturday and Sunday puts forth a better effort, although if it’s Lee Cigar on Saturday, I don’t expect much.

Ghosthunting & Hollywood Horror / Open Lines
Friday, October 29, 2021
GUESTS:
Open Lines, Rick McCallum
Author, researcher, and founder of the Hollywood Ghost Hunters, Rick McCallum, will discuss the many places he has ghost hunted, the equipment he uses, and the results he gets. Rick was a stuntman in Hollywood for over 35 years and will also talk about the many horror movies he's appeared in. There will be a special surprise guest joining in for part of this Halloween show. Open Lines featured in the latter half.

"Special guest"  I bet it's a good one!  ::)  Unfortunately I heard some of Connie Willis the other night.  I fell asleep with the radio on and a few hours later I had to use the bathroom.  Which is fitting because Connie was on as my bowels were moving.  I think she expedited the process.   :D

I heard her say she would be hosting on Halloween.  Ugh!

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3926 on: October 26, 2021, 06:12:45 AM »
"Special guest"  I bet it's a good one!  ::)  Unfortunately I heard some of Connie Willis the other night.  I fell asleep with the radio on and a few hours later I had to use the bathroom.  Which is fitting because Connie was on was fitting as my bowels were moving.  I think she expedited the process.   :D

I heard her say she would be hosting on Halloween.  Ugh!
Crap, that’s even worse than Snorge.  :P Her idea of Halloween is probably doing a virtual lap dance for Bigfoot at Connie After Dark.  For a nominal fee, of course.

CWS
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #3927 on: October 26, 2021, 06:18:35 AM »
Crap, that’s even worse than Snorge.  :P Her idea of Halloween is probably doing a virtual lap dance for Bigfoot at Connie After Dark.  For a nominal fee, of course.

CWS

She is truly awful.  I'm curious to see what guest she has if any.  I could see her doing the ghost stories open lines and having a topic regarding 'your favorite candy.' 

Yes, CWS

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #3928 on: October 26, 2021, 07:29:10 AM »
She is truly awful.  I'm curious to see what guest she has if any.  I could see her doing the ghost stories open lines and having a topic regarding 'your favorite candy.' 

Yes, CWS
Heh, “your favorite candy.”  Sounds like typical Chuckles.  Lame.

This is pretty amusing, though.  Mike Leach, Miss. State football coach, on Halloween candy.

Top that, Chuckles. ;)

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #3929 on: October 26, 2021, 07:31:01 AM »
Chuckles was soliciting guest ideas (to be submitted via email) on the show since she has the actual October 31st evening program.G2G will be sNoory himself.
Eh, nevermind...