Author Topic: RUSH LIMBAUGH HAS CANCER!  (Read 13044 times)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
Re: RUSH LIMBAUGH HAS CANCER!
« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2021, 04:18:16 AM »
I got an A+ from my ex.

You just can't trust anyone these days.

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2021, 04:15:16 PM »
You just can't trust anyone these days.

I know. That's what *he* said.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2021, 09:31:01 AM »
One would think that Mark Steyn would be hosting the program... He hasn't touched it. Integrity. 

Brent Winterble and the others deserve exposure, but it's like Kenny Jones replacing Keith Moon. Serviceable, not spectacular. Possibly because they're still playing the same old songs... Noory vs. Bell but not as bad. Noory turned suckage into an "art."

They say they are picking up new stations... Yeah, how many have they lost? On top of that, the cost to carry the show must have gone down.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2021, 12:33:51 PM »
One would think that Mark Steyn would be hosting the program... He hasn't touched it. Integrity. 

Brent Winterble and the others deserve exposure, but it's like Kenny Jones replacing Keith Moon. Serviceable, not spectacular. Possibly because they're still playing the same old songs... Noory vs. Bell but not as bad. Noory turned suckage into an "art."

They say they are picking up new stations... Yeah, how many have they lost? On top of that, the cost to carry the show must have gone down.
I tune in a couple times a week, just to see if anything has changed.  Nope, just the same routine of vanilla fill-ins, although no Mark Steyn, so far.  Not sure what’s up with that, whether he’s washed his hands of the situation, he’s in negotiations to take over permanently and it’s not advisable for him to be a host at this time, or he just has better things to do.

I do know I don’t regularly listen, anymore.  I can’t believe what they’re currently doing is sustainable for the long term.  Of all the regular crop of past fill-in hosts, Steyn is the only one I’d listen to on a regular basis.  The others are just too “blah,” for me.  I’m guessing PremRad is going to “cheap-out” again and eventually go with some inexpensive mediocre host, just like they did with C2C.  Losing audience and dollars seem to be what they do best.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2021, 02:02:41 PM »
I tune in a couple times a week, just to see if anything has changed.  Nope, just the same routine of vanilla fill-ins, although no Mark Steyn, so far.  Not sure what’s up with that, whether he’s washed his hands of the situation, he’s in negotiations to take over permanently and it’s not advisable for him to be a host at this time, or he just has better things to do.

I do know I don’t regularly listen, anymore.  I can’t believe what they’re currently doing is sustainable for the long term.  Of all the regular crop of past fill-in hosts, Steyn is the only one I’d listen to on a regular basis.  The others are just too “blah,” for me.  I’m guessing PremRad is going to “cheap-out” again and eventually go with some inexpensive mediocre host, just like they did with C2C.  Losing audience and dollars seem to be what they do best.

Dan Bongino is to take over in late May.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2021, 02:07:17 PM »
Dan Bongino is to take over in late May.
Nope.  Dan Bongino is going to have his own show on Cumulus stations. Very few if any Cumulus stations carried Rush.

Premrat will find another sNoory.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2021, 02:16:04 PM »
Bongino's cancer is a risk for him (stress) and affiliates (missing shows).

Interesting that he's pursuing it. Unless it's one of those "keep going forward" things.
Eh, nevermind...

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #82 on: April 23, 2021, 02:44:53 PM »

Agree completely. Love Steyn’s sense of humor but none of the others have a sense of humor or edge at all.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #83 on: April 23, 2021, 03:37:10 PM »
Nope.  Dan Bongino is going to have his own show on Cumulus stations. Very few if any Cumulus stations carried Rush.

Premrat will find another sNoory.
Yes, this.  It’s Cumulous, although certain media were trying to spin it as Bongino replacing Limbaugh.  I won’t be tuning into Bongino, anyway.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #84 on: April 23, 2021, 03:41:50 PM »
Agree completely. Love Steyn’s sense of humor but none of the others have a sense of humor or edge at all.
Yes, Steyn has great wit, with a personality and a sense of humor.  Being eminently qualified plus probably wanting too much money will disqualify him for the PremRad turkeys.  The other guest hosts are about as interesting as Wonder Bread.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #85 on: April 23, 2021, 03:55:48 PM »
At least sNoory can be amusing.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #86 on: April 23, 2021, 04:09:12 PM »
At least sNoory can be amusing.

Amusing in a "laughing at a retard" kind of way.

😲😲😲
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #87 on: April 23, 2021, 04:14:30 PM »
Amusing in a "laughing at a retard" kind of way.

😲😲😲
Heh, heh, heh.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

“That’s true!”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #88 on: April 23, 2021, 05:16:23 PM »
I wonder if the sad Pack would follow sNoory to noon eastern.
Merry Christmas

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #89 on: April 23, 2021, 05:44:29 PM »
Yes, Steyn has great wit, with a personality and a sense of humor.  Being eminently qualified plus probably wanting too much money will disqualify him for the PremRad turkeys.  The other guest hosts are about as interesting as Wonder Bread.

Growing up, I was always intrigued with the colored dots on the bag.  Are they balloons, or just dots?  I don't think I've ever had any though.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login