Author Topic: RUSH LIMBAUGH HAS CANCER!  (Read 13132 times)

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
Re: RUSH LIMBAUGH HAS CANCER!
« Reply #90 on: April 23, 2021, 05:59:56 PM »
Yes, Steyn has great wit, with a personality and a sense of humor.  Being eminently qualified plus probably wanting too much money will disqualify him for the PremRad turkeys.  The other guest hosts are about as interesting as Wonder Bread.

Steyn is good once or twice a week. Everyday is tough. Finding someone with the wit and edge and pedigree to not gaf about what they say is tough. Heck even Laura Ingram could do a day or 2. She’s got more feistiness than any of the fill-ins. Really though it’s impossible shoes to fill. Kinda like Art.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #91 on: April 23, 2021, 06:34:46 PM »
Steyn is good once or twice a week. Everyday is tough. Finding someone with the wit and edge and pedigree to not gaf about what they say is tough. Heck even Laura Ingram could do a day or 2. She’s got more feistiness than any of the fill-ins. Really though it’s impossible shoes to fill. Kinda like Art.
No doubt Art and Rush were uniquely talented for talk radio.  Art ruled the night and Rush was the master of daytime radio. 
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #92 on: April 23, 2021, 08:19:34 PM »
I have been binge watching the x-files. I am now up to the 1st of the two seasons of the reboot... All of that paranoid stuff was being directed at Republicans but it's prophetic regarding the Democrats.  It is a shame that Rush isn't around making note of what's happening. Most hosts will shut up and stay quiet if they're told to.
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #93 on: June 18, 2021, 11:03:50 AM »
They fucked his final show.

Sadly, the final Rush Limbaugh Show ever is a joke.  Sure, the tributes and playing of all recordings has been worn down with that horrible game plan executed after his death.

The final show today is an open lines instead of really wrapping up his legacy.

I am starting to think that maybe Rush Limbaugh was pulling his best Art Bell impersonation.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #94 on: June 18, 2021, 11:13:22 AM »
They fucked his final show.

Sadly, the final Rush Limbaugh Show ever is a joke.  Sure, the tributes and playing of all recordings has been worn down with that horrible game plan executed after his death.

The final show today is an open lines instead of really wrapping up his legacy.

I am starting to think that maybe Rush Limbaugh was pulling his best Art Bell impersonation.
Sad.  I’ve pretty much forgotten about daytime talk radio now.  I’d forget about nighttime, too, but every once in awhile I need some cheap laughs.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #95 on: June 18, 2021, 11:24:28 AM »
I don’t think there’s anything they could have done to wrap up the show well. Rush did it himself in that show at the end of December when he was clearly saying goodbye.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #96 on: June 18, 2021, 11:26:46 AM »
I don’t think there’s anything they could have done to wrap up the show well. Rush did it himself in that show at the end of December when he was clearly saying goodbye.

Actually, that's what I was expecting. To hear that. Maybe they still will, 32 minutes until the closing music.

How they handle this was a complete shit show though. They did not have themselves prepared or the plan was really lame. I also feel that his widow might have been self-aggrandizing herself and trying to capitalize for the attention.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #97 on: June 18, 2021, 11:29:33 AM »
Yep.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #98 on: June 18, 2021, 11:37:39 AM »
...I also feel that his widow might have been self-aggrandizing herself and trying to capitalize for the attention.
I was really getting sick of listening to her.  Art and Rush were brilliant in their chosen professions but left something to be desired in their “partner” selections.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #99 on: June 18, 2021, 11:42:23 AM »
I was really getting sick of listening to her.  Art and Rush were brilliant in their chosen professions but left something to be desired in their “partner” selections.

She scored a big payday. No kids, a well-off brother-in-law, she gets it all. True, he gives her credit for The Rush Revere series...
Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #100 on: June 18, 2021, 11:43:49 AM »
Maybe the could have gotten MV.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #101 on: June 18, 2021, 12:16:50 PM »
She scored a big payday. No kids, a well-off brother-in-law, she gets it all. True, he gives her credit for The Rush Revere series...
If I was her, I’d be kicking back in FL and enjoying it all.  I kept getting the impression she wanted even more.  ::)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #102 on: June 18, 2021, 12:19:18 PM »
If I was her, I’d be kicking back in FL and enjoying it all.  I kept getting the impression she wanted even more.  ::)
Oh yeah, all the advertising dollars, their frequent statements that they were going to keep doing it as long as they could. It was horrible.
Eh, nevermind...

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #103 on: June 18, 2021, 12:31:51 PM »
I agree @juan .

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #104 on: June 18, 2021, 01:36:35 PM »
What happen? I have stop listening to rush's show about a month or two before his death. I did listen to some of the shows after his death but it was lame to listen to.