Author Topic: Pots & Pans - Help Request  (Read 11211 times)

anniem

• Ellevated
Re: Pots & Pans - Help Request
« Reply #90 on: July 19, 2019, 12:20:48 PM »
I would like to think I did :-\ Took them and their gals out for a great dinner with no limitations on the evening, transportation to and from. Topped it off with an envelope of tax free appreciation.  Next year it will be a high quality pots n pans appreciation party.

..they seem happy, but now you have me worried ;) How much is enough for something like that :-\

I'd be really happy with that. It sounds great.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #91 on: July 19, 2019, 12:26:03 PM »
I would like to think I did :-\ Took them and their gals out for a great dinner with no limitations on the evening, transportation to and from. Topped it off with an envelope of tax free appreciation.  Next year it will be a high quality pots n pans appreciation party.

..they seem happy, but now you have me worried ;) How much is enough for something like that :-\

I didn’t mean to worry you. Sounds like you treated them well.
Are we having fun yet?

BrightEyes

• fan o' the Farm Penis
  • Drone Pilot
« Reply #92 on: July 19, 2019, 01:58:46 PM »

@KSM
but did you tell them your name was farm penis?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #93 on: July 19, 2019, 07:02:59 PM »
@KSM
but did you tell them your name was farm penis?
Even my wife doesn't know about Farm Penis! I'm going to get a cape made, like a superhero! I won't fly or jump, I'll just kind of plow through the bad guys. Unless I've been drinking and in which case I'll make several attempts without really getting anything accomplished. There, ya' happy? ;)

BrightEyes

• fan o' the Farm Penis
  • Drone Pilot
« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2019, 02:07:52 PM »
Even my wife doesn't know about Farm Penis! I'm going to get a cape made, like a superhero! I won't fly or jump, I'll just kind of plow through the bad guys. Unless I've been drinking and in which case I'll make several attempts without really getting anything accomplished. There, ya' happy? ;)
@KSM

You just put an image in my head I will have a hard time forgetting.  :o
first you got to unless the hero!  ???

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #95 on: July 24, 2019, 11:52:29 AM »
Huh, just use the edge of the pan you're doing your eggs in.

BTW throw a can of sardines in the warm pan with those eggs. Let's keep it high protein!
For you, sure.  But before you serve the ladies too much protein, have their SHBG (sex hormone BG) lab tested by a doctor's order with a blood draw.  Evidently, women have been fed a bag of garbage about eating so much protein.  This is really important news.  Someone get it on the front page.  Men all over the country want to get frisky, but women all over the country are eating too much protein to feel the same way.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #96 on: July 24, 2019, 11:55:19 AM »
They must be the same ones that say don’t wash off raw meat in the sink.
I guess the reasoning is that if you wash raw meat in the sink, you might splash or drip listeria around the sink, on the floor, or splash it around and not wipe it up.  Then, it could coagulate with other surface grime, and get back into food if you then put raw food over the same spot.  But if you're tidy, no problem I think.  Sometimes it's nice to wash excess blood off, since blood tastes gamey.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #97 on: July 24, 2019, 08:03:36 PM »
Not so happy with that Walmart pan.  It doesn't sit flat but wobbles.  Oops -maybe my original was from Ross after all.  I'm starting to think pay no less than $15.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #98 on: July 26, 2019, 07:09:43 PM »
Not so happy with that Walmart pan.  It doesn't sit flat but wobbles.  Oops -maybe my original was from Ross after all.  I'm starting to think pay no less than $15.
Classic case of you get what you pay for.  ::) ::) ::)  Next time, THINK! You know better!  sort of.. :-X  What a disgrace to the kitchen you are.  Other than that I hope you're well and in good health.  :)

Join us again, for The Young.. & The Restless..

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #99 on: October 24, 2019, 05:57:39 PM »
Anyone try one of these Breakfast Sandwich Maker thingamajigs? The old man has to cook his own breakfast because he still wakes up at the crack of dawn and his wife sleeps in. Fucking thing looks pretty nifty and he eats dad made Egg McMuffin’s all the time.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EI7DPOO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_KwJSDb4F1RHWJ
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #100 on: October 24, 2019, 07:47:43 PM »
Anyone try one of these Breakfast Sandwich Maker thingamajigs? The old man has to cook his own breakfast because he still wakes up at the crack of dawn and his wife sleeps in. Fucking thing looks pretty nifty and he eats dad made Egg McMuffin’s all the time.

I never tried it. I would suggest the silver one though, cos it is preeeeeeeeeetty

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #101 on: October 24, 2019, 07:52:13 PM »

Of course, for those of us with larger appetites:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00N3L2DMG/ref=emc_b_5_i

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #102 on: October 24, 2019, 07:56:31 PM »

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #103 on: October 25, 2019, 12:16:03 PM »
I never tried it. I would suggest the silver one though, cos it is preeeeeeeeeetty
Of course, for those of us with larger appetites:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00N3L2DMG/ref=emc_b_5_i

I saw the double decker and am debating if the wife that sleeps till damn near noon would allow for that much counter space to be used. Thinking that the single preeeeeeeeeetty silver one may be his best shot.
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #104 on: October 25, 2019, 04:19:24 PM »

We started running out of counter space when she became obsessed with Ina Garten and ALL of her recipes. Which meant stocking the kitchen with all kinds of pricey appliances. Not to mention all the smaller things that fit in drawers.  @BartEllProducer you can always store the least used units down in the cabinets. Unless those are full..  Kitchens can easily become the most expensive room in the house.

Fuckin Dammit Man, I just want some KD and wieners sometimes ::)  Fucking ravioli maker in my way n up in my grill.