Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820160 times)

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Look out, choc bunny. Your ears will soon be mine!
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #735 on: October 08, 2018, 08:17:32 PM »
What was the subject?

They already removed it and I forget the exact details, but it was a political type conspiracy show where the guest’s father worked with Mafia bosses to get rid of some people or something like that. May have been JFK connection. Hope somebody can give better details!

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
« Reply #736 on: October 08, 2018, 10:12:30 PM »
@21st Century Man Looks like tonight might be tailored for you

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2018/10/07

Thanks Grav, I stayed off the internet yesterday so got this after the fact.  I can't stand Joshua Pee though the second half guest sounded interesting.
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #737 on: October 08, 2018, 10:58:15 PM »
The bumper music minimizing domestic violence might not have been on Coast to Coast last night.  Because it is not listed in the play list.  I had accessed the show on TuneIN, and am wondering if "Meet Me In The Middle" was theirs.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #738 on: October 08, 2018, 11:30:16 PM »
Tonight's early bumper music celebrates a 5' woman for being 100lbs.  Listen to this:

100lbs is UNDERWEIGHT per http://healthawarenessforall.com/weight-chart-according-age-and-height/.

100lbs at 5' makes a Body Mass Index of 19.5, only 8 ounces away from potential fertility problems like inability to conceive. 
Per https://www.reproductivefacts.org/utility-container/search-results/?q=BMI

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #739 on: October 08, 2018, 11:34:43 PM »
They already removed it and I forget the exact details, but it was a political type conspiracy show where the guest’s father worked with Mafia bosses to get rid of some people or something like that. May have been JFK connection. Hope somebody can give better details!

In the first half, Will Wilkerson will be discussing how the American film industry was ruthlessly controlled by a handful of studios in the 1930s and '40s, which denied access to outside independent filmmakers and other independent studios. Seeking to redress this, 'Hollywood’s Godfather' (and his own father) Billy Wilkerson, with the help of organized crime, launched a campaign to crush their illegal studio monopoly. By 1949 he was victorious, which led to the doors being open to fair and open competition in Hollywood

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #740 on: October 08, 2018, 11:56:49 PM »
The bumper music minimizing domestic violence might not have been on Coast to Coast last night.  Because it is not listed in the play list.  I had accessed the show on TuneIN, and am wondering if "Meet Me In The Middle" was theirs.

You really think Snorgie knows the words to various songs?

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #741 on: October 09, 2018, 12:04:44 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #742 on: October 11, 2018, 12:01:44 AM »
Maybe his retiring was just wishful thinking on my part, but I think I remember that.   :)
He had said he would reduce his nights and then retire, but around 2015 (?)he expressed that he had changed his mind.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #743 on: October 11, 2018, 12:02:15 AM »
Good point.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #744 on: October 11, 2018, 12:05:10 AM »
Tonight it's about "Wine is good for you" and how very much Doc Wallach drinks at events, per George.

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #745 on: October 11, 2018, 01:28:40 AM »
Tonight it's about "Wine is good for you" and how very much Doc Wallach drinks at events, per George.

From legal documents I've read, the booze helps wrangle new groupies into the harem.  ;)

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #746 on: October 11, 2018, 03:58:50 PM »
New George Snoory doll available in time for Halloween.. the price is right.. Tootsie_Wootsy @ Wackadoodle.com

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Awesome! ;D

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #747 on: October 11, 2018, 11:22:21 PM »
Could he at least one night a week dedicate a show to guests/subjects that are half legitimate? Call it 'Good Guest Thursday',  investigative journalists, scientists, anthropologists/archaeologists, authors, i'd even take psychologists at this point. The endless parade of new age hucksters, fools and snake oil peddlers is sickening.

Dave Schraeder is easier to take than Jorch because he's somewhat skeptical of many of his guests and whatever phenomena they claim is real. Though he does lose me when he shares his personal experiences like getting a phonecall from his deceased grandma or grandpa.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #748 on: October 11, 2018, 11:32:24 PM »

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #749 on: October 12, 2018, 12:48:38 AM »

Hadn't listened to this shithead in a while. He never fails to disappoint. A 68 year old man with a national radio talk show with the mind of a 6 year old.

The first guest was some 'future trends' guy who was mostly talking about financial markets and institutions.

'Harry, I had a good idea in 2008(Financial Crisis), the government should have given everybody $100,000 in a voucher.'  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat idea, the guest of course was flummoxed by this idiocy but tried to be nice to his simple minded host and agreed with Jorch that it would have been better to have given money to average folks rather than the banks but $20,000 would be a more reasonable amount.

The second guest is a psychiatrist who has psychic abilities. This is where Jorch shines, where he has a guest who is an expert in some field of study and somehow Jorch considers himself to be equally expert in knowledge of the guest's field of interest.

The psychiatrist made a statement about psychic experiences to which Jorch replied 'I tend to agree with you.' Then the psychiatrist says from his research psychic abilities tend to run in families, to which Dr. Noory replies 'That's true.' He's actually doing something quite shitty, like the person who falsely claims having served bravely in the military Jorch tries and it's not hard with most of his audience to present that he has done a lot of study and research of his own. I am pretty confident he hasn't read an entire book since college, lately he's been implying to guests who have written books that he's read their book in preparation for their appearance on the show.