Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820922 times)

albrecht

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #765 on: October 15, 2018, 04:10:28 PM »
He always swears by this:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Is that the chocolate he tried to feed Tommee's dog and was surprised when Tommee objected? Though he frequently claims to love dogs and animals Norry wasn't aware that is ill-advised to give dogs chocolate, unless you are trying to get them sick or kill them.

kingart

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #766 on: October 15, 2018, 04:15:49 PM »
Is that the chocolate he tried to feed Tommee's dog and was surprised when Tommee objected? Though he frequently claims to love dogs and animals Norry wasn't aware that is ill-advised to give dogs chocolate, unless you are trying to get them sick or kill them.

LOL did that really happen?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #767 on: October 15, 2018, 06:29:05 PM »
Tommy hs adog?  And animal lover George is just now mentioning it?

Tommy has a dog? 

And animal lover George is just now mentioning it?

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #768 on: October 15, 2018, 06:31:04 PM »
LOL did that really happen?
Someone, maybe @Morgus needs to refresh my memory but I seem to recall Norry mentioning that Tommee has a small dog, I think maybe a rescue, maybe not and somehow Norry was eating chocolate the dog tried to eat some or Norry tried to feed it some and Tommee stepped in and put a stop to it. Memory hazy but I think Norry has mentioned the story a few times over the years.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #769 on: October 16, 2018, 06:20:28 AM »
I do recall an interaction between George and Tommie regarding Noory giving the dog chocolate.  Can't remember exactly what prompted it though.  I think a caller said something about marijuana and dogs then it lead to Tommie making a remark about "you shouldn't give dogs chocolate either."  My memory is fuzzy on this, but it was addressed once or twice on the show.

LawnBoy

• KDWN
« Reply #770 on: October 16, 2018, 02:21:01 PM »
Nicolas Parisi Life of Rod Serling on C2C tonight. Not a big C2C fan but I am a huge Serling / TZ fan!

Kingfish

• KDWN
« Reply #771 on: October 16, 2018, 02:37:38 PM »
Great call last night for guest Uri Geller from a guy who claimed to have worked with Geller on the investigation of  the Kennedy assassination for the CIA.  Poor Uri about shit himself, but the caller assured him he had all the "necessary clearances" and was free to tell the truth without consequences.  Noory couldn't dump the caller faster enough for Geller.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #772 on: October 16, 2018, 03:40:45 PM »
Nicolas Parisi Life of Rod Serling on C2C tonight. Not a big C2C fan but I am a huge Serling / TZ fan!

Me too.  It's the only thing that looked appealing on the C2C schedule.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #773 on: October 16, 2018, 03:42:30 PM »
Great call last night for guest Uri Geller from a guy who claimed to have worked with Geller on the investigation of  the Kennedy assassination for the CIA.  Poor Uri about shit himself, but the caller assured him he had all the "necessary clearances" and was free to tell the truth without consequences.  Noory couldn't dump the caller faster enough for Geller.

Ha!  Good old Jorch doesn't like to be out of his comfort zone.  I wish I would've heard it but Geller is on the list of many C2C guests I will never listen to. 

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #774 on: October 16, 2018, 03:47:38 PM »
Raining today and mowed the other day so no C2C listening. But now I will listen. Norry weak to not take the call and even turn him into a guest because that story would be "interesting" to hear or put Geller in the hot-seat.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #775 on: October 16, 2018, 03:48:05 PM »
Ha!  Good old Jorch doesn't like to be out of his comfort zone.  I wish I would've heard it but Geller is on the list of many C2C guests I will never listen to.
Why doesn't Uri fix RCH's Accutron?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #776 on: October 16, 2018, 04:00:32 PM »

Excellent question.
Are we having fun yet?

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #777 on: October 16, 2018, 04:21:40 PM »

LOL!!!  ;D

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #778 on: October 16, 2018, 10:40:30 PM »

He will for 19.5. 

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #779 on: October 17, 2018, 12:24:03 AM »

That Noory family has quite the legacy and its most special member little Georgie takes every opportunity to tell us about it.

George told his guest tonight that his uncle suggested to President Kennedy to start the Lions Club service organization. Wow.

So I wiki'd the Lions Club and I see the Lions Club was created in 1917 by an Illinois businessman.

The only connection I see through Google between JFK and the Lions Club is the president of it visited the White House and presented Kennedy with a Lions Club pen and pen holder.

God he's an embarrassment, a veritable cringe producing machine of a man.