Author Topic: Daytime TV Drama  (Read 7247 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: Daytime TV Drama
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2020, 11:35:05 AM »
Good Morning KSM and Juan,  My husband "listens" on his off days but sometimes curiosity gets the best of him and he has to watch any exciting parts. LOL  Juan, Esther dresses much better these days and the writers still use her as a foil to Jill.  Personally,  I don't think the soap will ever be as good as it once was or seemed. The soap I used to race home after school to catch the last few minutes was Dark Shadows! There's areal classic. 😊
@Caith
Sorry for the extreeemely late response but I just saw your post. I figured this thread was dead. Like Mrs. C. I haven't watched Y&R since 2013 and have completely forgotten about Esther. Pooor Esther :-\

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2020, 12:02:45 PM »
@Caith @KSM - to hell with Esther. What about poor Barnabus - isn't he stuck in some moldy coffin somewhere? And what happened to Victoria after she testified in the Claus Von Buelow case?
Merry Christmas

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2020, 12:28:18 PM »
Juan, what the Ell?  Victoria Newman testifying?  Who's Barnabus?

Walked through the living room oe night last week and asked my wife "who's that" referring to a new actor on Y&R and she said he's the new Billy (Abbot)  my God I don't recognize anybody anymore.  Not my Y&R.  >:(

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2020, 03:54:03 PM »

Walked through the living room oe night last week and asked my wife "who's that" referring to a new actor on Y&R and she said he's the new Billy (Abbot)  my God I don't recognize anybody anymore.  Not my Y&R.  >:(

Juan is referring to Dark Shadows. Yay, Juan!

Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2020, 05:19:34 PM »
Juan is referring to Dark Shadows. Yay, Juan!
I'm a Y&R guy. Nothing but the best!

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2020, 10:00:06 PM »

The old Billy moved to GH as Drew. But they recently killed him off. The current Billy Abbot played Patrick Drake on GH. But I understand he is missing on Y&R. So is the old Billy Abbot coming back? I don't care because I only watch the best soap: General Hospital

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2020, 10:37:36 PM »
I don't care because I only watch the best soap: General Hospital
??? No way   For saying that - if you were a guy I'd put you IN general hospital. FANCYFACE!  I'll go to Genoa city any day and screw Phyllis over hanging around in that shithole hospital with outdated equipment and all. Horrible

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2020, 10:49:51 PM »
??? No way   For saying that - if you were a guy I'd put you IN general hospital. FANCYFACE!  I'll go to Genoa city any day and screw Phyllis over hanging around in that shithole hospital with outdated equipment and all. Horrible

Phyllis?  Pffft. The women are so much better looking on GH with great fashion sense. And they can ACT!

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2020, 10:54:38 PM »
The women are so much better looking on GH
Too bad you're not G'hey with them being so hot n all.  Old Phyllis is back, Michelle Stafford - spunky redhead. She can act her arse off!  I'm not going to argue about shows I don't even watch anymore.  I win.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2020, 11:02:38 PM »
Too bad you're not G'hey with them being so hot n all.  Old Phyllis is back, Michelle Stafford - spunky redhead. She can act her arse off!  I'm not going to argue about shows I don't even watch anymore.  I win.

Phyllis is another one that just left GH. She was great. All kinds of crazy in the beginning. The new Phyllis is pretty bland in comparison. Yeah. I miss Michelle Stafford. Ok. You win. This time

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2020, 01:52:59 PM »
Phyllis is another one that just left GH. She was great. All kinds of crazy in the beginning. The new Phyllis is pretty bland in comparison. Yeah. I miss Michelle Stafford. Ok. You win. This time

BACKPEDAL!!
           STILL BACKPEDALING!!!

TALKIN' BOUT YOU TL!!!

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2020, 02:06:42 PM »

Alright! General Hospital finally had another shootout! Actually three different locales. Coordinated triple attack! 😺 About damn time. I was missing the gangster gun battles. Helped me go really fast on the treadmill since I got so caught up in the action. Mayor Laura (of Luke and Laura) is now getting wheeled in for emergency surgery

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2020, 03:48:54 PM »
The slow-mo gun fights always make me chuckle.  I thought Laura had brown hair?  Isn't Laura also Fancyface? And if not, who the hell IS Fancyface and could there BE a stupider nickname?

Don't know why but that made me think of this
;D

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2020, 05:18:54 PM »
The slow-mo gun fights always make me chuckle.  I thought Laura had brown hair?  Isn't Laura also Fancyface? And if not, who the hell IS Fancyface and could there BE a stupider nickname?

Don't know why but that made me think of this
;D

I'm sure they blow most of their budget on those action scenes. May as well get the most out of it
Laura is more of a dirty blonde
Had to Google FancyFace. That's from Days of Our Lives. Pretty stupid
I love Naked Gun

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2020, 06:15:53 PM »
I just discovered Dark Shadows is on Amazon Prime and watched the first two episodes. I didn’t remember Victoria Winters being so whiny. And Carolyn Stoddard is much hotter than I remembered, and I don’t really care for blondes. Maybe Vicky’s whining drove Klaus to poison Sunny.
Merry Christmas