Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12165474 times)

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Just another day in Falkieland.
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #107145 on: July 11, 2019, 05:15:07 PM »
@Jayzelady, if it's any comfort at all (and I hope it is), there are a whole lot of woo practitioners focusing their energy on the storm, trying to get it to have an unexpected turn and go out to sea, not harming the Gulf coast and more interior land at all. You never know, whether those intentions will work or it would be sheer luck, let's hope it happens!

We're only getting the side effects of the storm here, tons of rain, thunder and lightning on and off for several days now, with today being very intense. Weird dark gray clouds alternating with about 20 seconds of some sun when it's not raining... but then this is Florida, 'nuff said.  8)

Thank you all! ❤️ This may be a long hurricane season for us Gulf Coasties this year.
Best thing is we can keep our sense of humor....😁😁😁
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #107146 on: July 11, 2019, 05:16:07 PM »
@Jayzelady, if it's any comfort at all (and I hope it is), there are a whole lot of woo practitioners focusing their energy on the storm, trying to get it to have an unexpected turn and go out to sea, not harming the Gulf coast and more interior land at all. You never know, whether those intentions will work or it would be sheer luck, let's hope it happens!

We're only getting the side effects of the storm here, tons of rain, thunder and lightning on and off for several days now, with today being very intense. Weird dark gray clouds alternating with about 20 seconds of some sun when it's not raining... but then this is Florida, 'nuff said.  8)
I live in the Northeast of the USA. Tons of rain, thunder and lightning. About an hour ago, my electricity shut down from lightning. As I was looking for my flash light, I thought back to all the news stories posted in The 100 Years Ago Thread about lightning.  I got a grip. I started to wonder if I had ice cream in my freezer. My electrity came back on...

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Just another day in Falkieland.
« Reply #107147 on: July 11, 2019, 05:31:18 PM »
I live in the Northeast of the USA. Tons of rain, thunder and lightning. About an hour ago, my electricity shut down from lightning. As I was looking for my flash light, I thought back to all the news stories posted in The 100 Years Ago Thread about lightning.  I got a grip. I started to wonder if I had ice cream in my freezer. My electrity came back on...

One thing for sure is we all know what to do after the storm knocks all the power out....all the neighbors start hauling out grills, crawfish boilers, deep fryer cookers, camp stoves, or whatever you can cook on and start cooking up everything we had to haul out of our freezers. Everybody shares and we all eat damn good for awhile.

Edited to add: @FISH, glad you made it okay. Lightning scares the bejeezus out of me!

Starman2018

• Drone Pilot
  • Alpha Male Instructor/Professional Boomer
« Reply #107148 on: July 11, 2019, 05:35:39 PM »

Any trained ear could tell this is a cover of Queens's bohemian rhapsody. If you listen close, the guitar work gives it away. (to cute!) :)
Enjoying the continuing journey of discovering infinite diversity...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #107149 on: July 11, 2019, 05:47:24 PM »
Thanks for the laughs today.  The music analysis and the Chimp Bell & Heather portrait.

I'm hanging with 3 dogs today and I must say, my cats are much smarter but these guys are cute with their need to be scratched, talked to and just to hang out.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Debauchery on hold for now...  Dropped kids off at L A X.

Pro tip for LA X parking...  Go to arrivals parking, even for departures!  Easier to find a spot plus a less dense, more relaxed traffic pattern.

Been doing it for years, always works.

[attachment[/attachment]
Eh, nevermind...

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #107150 on: July 11, 2019, 05:57:53 PM »
One thing for sure is we all know what to do after the storm knocks all the power out....all the neighbors start hauling out grills, crawfish boilers, deep fryer cookers, camp stoves, or whatever you can cook on and start cooking up everything we had to haul out of our freezers. Everybody shares and we all eat damn good for awhile.

Edited to add: @FISH, glad you made it okay. Lightning scares the bejeezus out of me!
If I had no power I wish I was living in Jayzelady's neighborhood. I am surrounded by hipsters. Hipster would be calling "Uber Eats". All I need is two flashlights and my C. Crane radio and... candy.
Stay Smart @Jayzelady  :)
mandatory evacuations issued as Barry expected to drop up to 20 inches of rain

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #107152 on: July 11, 2019, 07:25:14 PM »
Hey, y’all! Busy getting ready for HURRICANE BARRY! Please send some good thoughts and prayers our way since it looks like it’s going to come straight over my extremely flood prone city of Baton Rouge and our way over flood stage already Mississippi River. 😳
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Stay safe, STAY SAFE!

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #107153 on: July 11, 2019, 07:30:48 PM »
Any trained ear could tell this is a cover of Queens's bohemian rhapsody. If you listen close, the guitar work gives it away. (to cute!) :)

LOL!

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
« Reply #107154 on: July 11, 2019, 07:34:21 PM »
Fred doesn't want to get burned twice, thrice, not sure how many times she burned him.

We can only hope so, but I think once she talks to him, he'll pop a boner and put her back on 4 days a week.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #107157 on: July 11, 2019, 10:11:08 PM »
Area 51 trending ..
The Power of Heather