Author Topic: Ellgab vs Bellgab  (Read 182543 times)

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
Re: Ellgab vs Bellgab
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2019, 01:21:42 AM »
I know this is a rookie question but why Bellgab dying?
And she still is showing up here.  Wonder why?  8) :P ;D

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2019, 01:24:15 AM »

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2019, 01:30:56 AM »
+1. Does she know what she is?
Excellent question, Sofia.   But I don't deal in hateful energy, so I really don't know.  You'll have to ask her.

Oh.  +1 back atcha.  ;) ;D

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2019, 08:12:10 AM »
He hasn't changed.  As far as I can tell, he's always had an edgy side, a side that is not real comfy.
I've frequently observed, in people of whom other people say they've changed, that they always had "sides", and that the people who say they've changed simply never had a large enough sampling to know that previously.

rekcuf

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2019, 09:21:59 AM »

ive never understood why so many here have such a negative view of brig. what did she do to generate such ruffled feathers? inquiring minds and such.

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2019, 11:17:17 AM »
For me the 2 sites are essentially the same. A place to get some interesting info on a few paranormal topics I’m interested in. And some outside the box political discussions. Don’t care about the lives of members or hosts whining for attention.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2019, 07:36:33 PM »
ive never understood why so many here have such a negative view of brig. what did she do to generate such ruffled feathers? inquiring minds and such.
Metron and MD mis-quoted me and stalked me relentlessly over their disagreement over something (something I never actually even said!).  for months, the two kept mis-quoting and mobbing me in every thread I posted, even though the actual topic only belonged in one thread.  At one point, Brig, out of the blue, along with them, basically called for me to be banned!  At first I thought it was a fake brig, but later I verified the spelling and capitalization/non-capitalization and sure enough, it was her.

I was very surprised.  When Ellgab opened, brig had a chance to come clean and apologize, but she denied doing it.  But the thread and her posts are still there!

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2019, 07:39:49 PM »
I've frequently observed, in people of whom other people say they've changed, that they always had "sides", and that the people who say they've changed simply never had a large enough sampling to know that previously.
Makes sense to me.  On the other hand, it can really come as a surprise to some people when an individual stands on principle instead of cowtowing.  Because in our society, there is an unspoken code not to be disloyal to your little group.

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2019, 07:44:42 PM »

Wow I can't believe you're whining about Brig again.
This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

spinthebottle

• KIDD
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2019, 07:48:29 PM »
There was always a bit of a jerk there, usually just under the surface.  He stopped hiding it.

Didn't you ever wonder why he had to go to a third word dating site to find someone who would tolerate being around him (apparently in exchange for her not living in poverty)?  Wouldn't Arab Moslems from some shithole country be pretty much at the bottom of most people's list?  Something's off with him.

Dude lives in a sleeper cell apartment building with windows covered with bedsheets and plywood

WildCard

• KDWN
  • No.
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2019, 07:49:14 PM »
Metron and MD mis-quoted me and stalked me relentlessly over their disagreement over something (something I never actually even said!).  for months, the two kept mis-quoting and mobbing me in every thread I posted, even though the actual topic only belonged in one thread.  At one point, Brig, out of the blue, along with them, basically called for me to be banned!  At first I thought it was a fake brig, but later I verified the spelling and capitalization/non-capitalization and sure enough, it was her.

I was very surprised.  When Ellgab opened, brig had a chance to come clean and apologize, but she denied doing it.  But the thread and her posts are still there!

Link?
This place is terrible.

WildCard

• KDWN
  • No.
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2019, 07:58:03 PM »
Dude lives in a sleeper cell apartment building with windows covered with bedsheets and plywood

i heard it's a worse than that. but so what?
at least he doesn't believe that ridiculous stalker story like some of us.
--------------------

oh, i thought you guys were talking about chefist.
but i like where this is going.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
This place is terrible.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2019, 08:51:54 PM »
Link?

LINK:  http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=8054.0

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 02, 2018, 08:10:53 AM
14 is a traitor to this nation who endorsed Aunty Entity Maxine's calls for ultra violence against the members of this administration.

Flush the biotch! >:(

So Say We ALL!!!!
P.S. Secret message to whoever hacked the OP:  PlbshfuhwahwhohuhhahahahahaOHnoWhoHowWhewPewWhoDidThishahahahaha!

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2019, 08:59:56 PM »
There was always a bit of a jerk there, usually just under the surface.  He stopped hiding it.

Didn't you ever wonder why he had to go to a third word dating site to find someone who would tolerate being around him (apparently in exchange for her not living in poverty)?  Wouldn't Arab Moslems from some shithole country be pretty much at the bottom of most people's list?  Something's off with him.
I don't know anything about this and it doesn't sound like anything I ever heard.  However, just for the sake of argument, perhaps he saved someone.  Got her the Hell out.  Or, not.  I really don't know.  But as far as supposedly marrying someone at the bottom of most people's supposed lists, what would Jesus do?

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2019, 09:07:16 PM »
LINK:  http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=8054.0

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 02, 2018, 08:10:53 AM
14 is a traitor to this nation who endorsed Aunty Entity Maxine's calls for ultra violence against the members of this administration.

Flush the biotch! >:(
P.S. Secret message to whoever hacked the OP:  PlbshfuhwahwhohuhhahahahahaOHnoWhoHowWhewPewWhoDidThishahahahaha!

Is this a trend now, crying about not being liked at Bellgab? I bet the Fringetards love this shit.
This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade