Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820210 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #285 on: August 01, 2018, 06:54:32 PM »
Who screens the ones from ConspiracyDate?
He said he hired a guy.  Whatever happened to Ghostly Date?

Morgus

• Elluminati

jumpdawg

• KIDD
« Reply #287 on: August 01, 2018, 08:43:17 PM »
According to this, he has 100,000 subscribers.  At around $5 per month, depending on whether you choose to be billed annually, semiannually, or monthly, just one month of that pays for George's annual salary. 

He must be getting a cut of that on top of his salary, not to mention a cut of the ad revenue?

Here is some info on GN that is interesting
https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-djs/george-noory-net-worth/

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #288 on: August 01, 2018, 08:56:13 PM »
https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-djs/george-noory-net-worth/

I understand Ian's tinnitus has improved considerably

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #289 on: August 01, 2018, 08:58:53 PM »
I understand Ian's tinnitus has improved considerably
"Similar processes might play out in the auditory cortex, which could account not only for auditory hallucinations but for phenomena like tinnitus. Cowan agrees, noting that the brain has similar wiring throughout, so if a theory of hallucinations “works for vision, it’s going to work for all the other senses.”"

https://www.quantamagazine.org/a-math-theory-for-why-people-hallucinate-20180730/

"Psychedelic drugs can trigger characteristic hallucinations, which have long been thought to hold clues about the brain’s circuitry. After nearly a century of study, a possible explanation is crystallizing."

Maybe this explains both the "feeding the hoover" and the somewhat help for the tinnitus?  ;)

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #290 on: August 01, 2018, 09:10:42 PM »

Oddly that website lists for Noory:
Profession
Sailor, Ufologists

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
« Reply #291 on: August 01, 2018, 09:31:46 PM »
Oddly that website lists for Noory:
Profession
Sailor, Ufologists

Ufologist!!!  Ha!!

Sailor, I can buy.

"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

Adam Baum

• KNYE
  • Nemo me impune lacessit
« Reply #292 on: August 02, 2018, 11:11:34 AM »
I notice that Noory often has the Tom Jones song "Delilah" in his bumper rotation. Does he not realize that it's about a guy who kills his cheating woman??? That song is a bit more than disturbing.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.

Inglorious Bitch

• Official EllGab Greeter
  • KNYE
« Reply #293 on: August 02, 2018, 11:47:46 AM »
I notice that Noory often has the Tom Jones song "Delilah" in his bumper rotation. Does he not realize that it's about a guy who kills his cheating woman??? That song is a bit more than disturbing.

I think Noory may have a dark side to him. He's spoken about wanting to take a date home and having a dissecting kit laid out on his bed. He thinks it would be great to have his date freak out because she thinks he's a murderer. Nice guy, huh?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #294 on: August 02, 2018, 12:33:11 PM »
Desperation can be destructive!

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #295 on: August 02, 2018, 12:37:07 PM »
I think Noory may have a dark side to him. He's spoken about wanting to take a date home and having a dissecting kit laid out on his bed. He thinks it would be great to have his date freak out because she thinks he's a murderer. Nice guy, huh?
He likes to scare.  Children are easy to scare, too.  I too heard this, and it was shocking.  Even if it was just a joke, that's almost worst bec then you don't know when the real other shoe would drop!  Although if I had to be dissected by someone...  Just kidding  ::).

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #296 on: August 02, 2018, 01:14:09 PM »
There is a story behind that, and I heard it at one of the paranormal meetings. Coffee and ale make for interesting conversation.  He told that story the same day he had been to court with his beloved.  (sarc.)

Inglorious Bitch

• Official EllGab Greeter
  • KNYE
« Reply #297 on: August 02, 2018, 01:41:50 PM »
There is a story behind that, and I heard it at one of the paranormal meetings. Coffee and ale make for interesting conversation.  He told that story the same day he had been to court with his beloved.  (sarc.)

One of his many divorces?

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #298 on: August 02, 2018, 01:54:53 PM »
Ufologist!!!  Ha!!

Sailor, I can buy.

Ha!  I remember several years back, Clyde Lewis referred to Jorch as "the old man who pretends to be interested in UFO's."  ;D

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #299 on: August 02, 2018, 01:59:51 PM »
Has he played it for LMH, yet?  :D

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We're talking Jorch here, not Albert Einstein.  I doubt he realizes what the song is about, or for that matter, even cares.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎