Rikki Gins Lounge > Announcements And Other Such Nonsense

Tell KSM anything Thread

(1/24) > >>

damon:
How about this @JUAN and @KSM ??

JUAN:
That’s a question.  Wrong thread.

damon:

--- Quote from: JUAN on July 05, 2022, 01:25:59 PM ---That’s a question.  Wrong thread.

--- End quote ---
@JUAN you're right about that. I just hope that @KSM does't gets to butthurt like @Bart Ell . At least KSM knows how to have fun with the ladies. KSM, I have to say that you're awesome.

KSM:
Gentlemen. I implore you. He, Bart, has not rage quit or abandoned the place. He's traveling, on vacation, sabbatical perhaps. If he HAS forsaken you and left things to me? I assure you, I would have received the bill by now. And no doubt that bill would've been accompanied with some snarky Bart comment saying, "All yours pal, it'll be fun to watch you and your destructive nature burn the place to the ground!" "PS ENJOY THOSE YEW SEEDS!"

But no. I've received nuttin'

damon:

--- Quote from: KSM on July 05, 2022, 05:58:37 PM ---Gentlemen. I implore you. He, Bart, has not rage quit or abandoned the place. He's traveling, on vacation, sabbatical perhaps. If he HAS forsaken you and left things to me? I assure you, I would have received the bill by now. And no doubt that bill would've been accompanied with some snarky Bart comment saying, "All yours pal, it'll be fun to watch you and your destructive nature burn the place to the ground!" "PS ENJOY THOSE YEW SEEDS!"

But no. I've received nuttin'

--- End quote ---
okay @KSM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version