Rikki Gins Lounge > Announcements And Other Such Nonsense

Tell Bart Anything

(1/622) > >>

KSM:
Bart, this year my cherry tomato plants bloomed and bloomed leaving us with an abundance of the lil red sweethearts. Here's what we do when this happens. We'll throw about two - three cups of them into the food processor and pulse until they are well, a slushy kind of texture. Then pour the wonderful mess into a regular white linen pillow case and string it up leaving one bottom corner hanging over a large bowl to catch all the tomato water.

By then the martini shaker and glasses are well frozen in the freezer. Equal parts quality vodka and tomato water into the shaker.. and shake. Let sit and shake again before pouring.

This is what I'm telling you.

Bart Ell:
I do the same thing.
With used tampons.

DynamoHum:
I have 35 more minutes work until I have 6 days off.

Roswells, Art:
Bort, back at bellgab I was worried you would stop posting again. Now you have Ellgab and post all the time. I really like what you've done to the place and am glad that you, out of all the gabbers, own it.

DynamoHum:

--- Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 16, 2018, 08:52:18 AM ---Bort, back at bellgab I was worried you would stop posting again. Now you have Ellgab and post all the time. I really like what you've done to the place and am glad that you, out of all the gabbers, own it.

--- End quote ---

Seconded

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version