Author Topic: The Little Podcast That Did  (Read 133961 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: The Little Podcast That Did
« Reply #360 on: February 23, 2019, 11:06:46 AM »
*spoiler!* It's me!
 It's going to be entirely full of meowing and barking. Best show ever!

Yes, I'm joking.

Excellent, @Spookcat! Maybe you should not be joking we could have a show for our animal companions to enjoy. Do you speak cat and dog fluently? Perhaps you can study parrot as well in honor of @Walks_At_Night's Morg.  ;D
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #361 on: February 23, 2019, 11:07:13 AM »
So...a lot like Heather 's show then?

LOL! +1
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #362 on: February 23, 2019, 11:11:17 AM »
<snip>
But you'll need one of these to clear the vape fumes out:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

;D

Is that an ozone air filter? We used them for years in NYC, they were really good! We still have one going here just to deal with different particulate matter. If it is an ozone filter, they are not unsafe in occupied rooms if they are on a low setting, btw. I think ours were Alpine ones, iirc. Expensive but very very good!

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #363 on: February 23, 2019, 11:16:14 AM »
Excellent, @Spookcat! Maybe you should not be joking we could have a show for our animal companions to enjoy. Do you speak cat and dog fluently? Perhaps you can study parrot as well in honor of @Walks_At_Night's Morg.  ;D

Here is a guide to cat speak.  I'll have to speak with Morg! on something similar for birds.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
« Reply #364 on: February 23, 2019, 11:19:18 AM »
Is that an ozone air filter? We used them for years in NYC, they were really good! We still have one going here just to deal with different particulate matter. If it is an ozone filter, they are not unsafe in occupied rooms if they are on a low setting, btw. I think ours were Alpine ones, iirc. Expensive but very very good!
It is a commercial version, and yes if used on a lower setting they are quite safe inside. But ozone being ozone it can at higher levels eat some lung tissue, so caution is advised.

I bet yours looks like:visitors can't see pics , please register or login

MaxPower

• Drone Pilot
  • My favorite breed is Rescue
« Reply #365 on: February 23, 2019, 11:43:21 AM »
Here is a guide to cat speak.  I'll have to speak with Morg! on something similar for birds.

I think that was the only Kitchen Nightmares restaurant that Gordon Ramsey walked out on and was unable to help.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
« Reply #366 on: February 23, 2019, 12:02:04 PM »
I think that was the only Kitchen Nightmares restaurant that Gordon Ramsey walked out on and was unable to help.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/entertainment/dining/2016/09/07/amys-baking-company-where-are-amy-and-samy/89916600/
We reached out to Amy, Ramsay and a former Amy’s Baking Company employee, but sadly they did not return our phone calls and e-mails.

But we did a little digging, and came up with answers to the questions you’re probably wondering on this momentous anniversary:

Where are they now?

The Bouzaglos are California dreamin’ in Los Angeles. Public records indicate Amy, 43, and Samy, 66, are settled in Westwood, Calif., a small enclave near the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). Records searches and Google searches indicate they currently reside in a posh, five-unit condominium building that features primarily 2-bedroom, 2.75-bath homes for rent, ranging from about 2,100 to 2,300 square feet. (The building's top-floor penthouse is larger.) In addition, Pinal County property records show the Bouzaglos still own a home in Arizona. The 2,700-square-foot property in Gold Canyon was purchased for $366,300 in 2004, according to the assessor's website.

Is she still baking?

Yes. Amy posts new glittery desserts on her Instagram account. Her new business, Amy’s Sweet Magic, accepts special-order cakes and sells her cookbook, “Baking with Amy.”  Want to relive the magic of the Amy's Baking Days? She offers T-shirts for sale with some of the show's most famous slogans.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #367 on: February 23, 2019, 02:47:42 PM »
Due to conflicting work schedules we wont be having a show this weekend  we will be back on March 2.

Thank you for the update, and while I'm at it, thank you and PBS and DH for doing the show. It is great!

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #368 on: February 23, 2019, 03:15:54 PM »
Thank you for the update, and while I'm at it, thank you and PBS and DH for doing the show. It is great!
You are most welcome. we thank you for lissenin .
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #369 on: February 24, 2019, 12:10:30 PM »
@DynamoHum, if you don't like the desert and can stand warm weather, we have an extra room here. PM me if Brexit really turns out to be a calamity and you need to get out! I'm sure Bailey and Ringo would be ok with Murphy and Jackson, doncha think?  ;D

Isn't there some movement with several defections from Corbyn's labour party? Might that affect Parliament's voting process to give May something to work with?

Uh-oh, I've strayed into politics, even if British and not American. I'm not trying to advocate a position here, just observing the process. I have a client with an office in London who is about to tear his hair out and is making expensive alternative plans if it's a hard break. Very distressing for all!  ::)

It’s all a terrible mess and I can’t see anything good happening on March 29th!

Funnily enough the southern states of the US I do not get bad heat rash the way I do almost everywhere else. I fell asleep on a subbed on Miami Beach in February once and burnt very badly but it turned into the best tan I ever had.

Hold the room for us!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

spinthebottle

• KIDD
« Reply #370 on: February 28, 2019, 07:28:45 PM »
the issue is they are a troll. the troll should not be fed by responding to it.

Call me a troll all you want but it doesnt change the fact that I found them in a few minutes because you put their names out. I hope Pbs is ready to answer the truth live on air especially about the way she scares away women with her behavior and the things she says about people behind their backs. I hope you are ready for the truth about what she has said about you and dynamohum too.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #371 on: February 28, 2019, 08:01:55 PM »
*yawn*

WildCard

• KDWN
  • No.
« Reply #372 on: February 28, 2019, 09:52:28 PM »
the issue is they are a troll. the troll should not be fed by responding to it.

This place is terrible.

WildCard

• KDWN
  • No.
« Reply #373 on: February 28, 2019, 09:56:42 PM »
she scares away women

What's your excuse?

This place is terrible.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #374 on: March 01, 2019, 07:04:50 PM »
It’s all a terrible mess and I can’t see anything good happening on March 29th!

Funnily enough the southern states of the US I do not get bad heat rash the way I do almost everywhere else. I fell asleep on a subbed on Miami Beach in February once and burnt very badly but it turned into the best tan I ever had.

Hold the room for us!

@DynamoHum, sorry I haven't been to this thread in several days, I only just saw your reply.

Just to let you know, you, Mr. DynamoHum, Ringo and Bailey have first dibs on our extra space. You'd all be welcome to lounge around the pool in our lanai (lovely rented house), or whatever. Weather's mostly nice. However, the food here in restaurants leaves this fussy NY'er disappointed, so there's that. But Brexit, it isn't.  ;) +1