Author Topic: Shitshow with Mushmouth  (Read 149406 times)

WeinerInHand

• Elluminati
  • Here, hold this...
Re: Late night in the midlands with Sluruing McFatface
« Reply #255 on: July 26, 2018, 06:44:21 PM »
I was 22 when my Mom died(my dad died when I was 11) and I remember having dreams about her every night for about six months. These dreams never addressed her death or any discussion about what I was to do - we had already went through those talks before she died.
Nope. We would sit in the living room sipping coffee, watching Little House on the Prairie, and make small talk - our typical routine. I'd wake up, realize she was gone, and bawl my eyes out.
Now, I can't say whether it was her coming back to comfort me, or if it was my mind creating a mechanism so that I could slowly adjust to her absence, but to this day, I am thankful for it...

WeinerInHand

• Elluminati
  • Here, hold this...
« Reply #256 on: July 26, 2018, 06:50:21 PM »
This guest is a little too loose with his tongue.
I sense a chemical influence!

brig

• PUT OUT TO PASTURE
  • Ellightened
« Reply #257 on: July 26, 2018, 06:52:45 PM »
This guest is a little too loose with his tongue.
I sense a chemical influence!

I wish people like Freud and Jung were alive today to do interviews like these.

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #258 on: July 26, 2018, 06:53:39 PM »
I was 22 when my Mom died(my dad died when I was 11) and I remember having dreams about her every night for about six months. These dreams never addressed her death or any discussion about what I was to do - we had already went through those talks before she died.
Nope. We would sit in the living room sipping coffee, watching Little House on the Prairie, and make small talk - our typical routine. I'd wake up, realize she was gone, and bawl my eyes out.
Now, I can't say whether it was her coming back to comfort me, or if it was my mind creating a mechanism so that I could slowly adjust to her absence, but to this day, I am thankful for it...

I was on the phone with in a session with the psychic, Chris Fleming, (Dave Schrader knows him well) and he was doing the spirit box and he said my mother, father and sister was coming through..He tried holding it up to the phone but I couldn't hear anything and was so upset that I couldn't hear them and then, as plain as day, my mother's voice (who passed years ago when i was eleven) came through the phone and said "I"m here"  I know people won't believe me but it is the honest truth. i was in such a state of shock, i said nothing to anyone, even Chris Fleming, for weeks.. Then I finally told my friend.. ( he says he believes me) and wrote Chris Fleming and thanked him.. That was 2 years ago.. I don't hear voices and have not had any signs or anything since but it was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me..  Its not important if anyone believes me, it's important i know it's true. just thought i'd tell my story.. :)

WeinerInHand

• Elluminati
  • Here, hold this...
« Reply #259 on: July 26, 2018, 06:56:45 PM »

I wish people like Freud and Jung were alive today to do interviews like these.

Would it lessen their words to hear their voice?
I wonder...

WeinerInHand

• Elluminati
  • Here, hold this...
« Reply #260 on: July 26, 2018, 07:01:29 PM »
I was on the phone with in a session with the psychic, Chris Fleming, (Dave Schrader knows him well) and he was doing the spirit box and he said my mother, father and sister was coming through..He tried holding it up to the phone but I couldn't hear anything and was so upset that I couldn't hear them and then, as plain as day, my mother's voice (who passed years ago when i was eleven) came through the phone and said "I"m here"  I know people won't believe me but it is the honest truth. i was in such a state of shock, i said nothing to anyone, even Chris Fleming, for weeks.. Then I finally told my friend.. ( he says he believes me) and wrote Chris Fleming and thanked him.. That was 2 years ago.. I don't hear voices and have not had any signs or anything since but it was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me..  Its not important if anyone believes me, it's important i know it's true. just thought i'd tell my story.. :)

An interesting point is that it really doesn't matter if it was actually her, or if your mind stepped in to help - it lessened the blow.
That's a gift. 🎁

WeinerInHand

• Elluminati
  • Here, hold this...
« Reply #261 on: July 26, 2018, 07:03:05 PM »
Listen to his voice. Chemical influence!

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #262 on: July 26, 2018, 07:04:26 PM »
An interesting point is that it really doesn't matter if it was actually her, or if your mind stepped in to help - it lessened the blow.
That's a gift. 🎁

there was no blow .. she passed many years ago.. it was her.. i know it but i don't expect others to necessarily believe me but thanks, weiner  :)

brig

• PUT OUT TO PASTURE
  • Ellightened
« Reply #263 on: July 26, 2018, 07:08:55 PM »
Just for the record:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

WeinerInHand

• Elluminati
  • Here, hold this...
« Reply #264 on: July 26, 2018, 07:09:54 PM »
there was no blow .. she passed many years ago.. it was her.. i know it but i don't expect others to necessarily believe me but thanks, weiner  :)

That's my point - It's kinda nice to be able to decide for yourself.  ☺

WeinerInHand

• Elluminati
  • Here, hold this...
« Reply #265 on: July 26, 2018, 07:11:39 PM »
Just for the record:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Huh. Oh! I think it says that during the down time on youtube.
In a scroll

brig

• PUT OUT TO PASTURE
  • Ellightened
« Reply #266 on: July 26, 2018, 07:15:26 PM »
Link to the guest Dr. Michael Lennox website:

http://www.michaellennox.com/

brig

• PUT OUT TO PASTURE
  • Ellightened
« Reply #267 on: July 26, 2018, 07:22:51 PM »
Vara just said they're still working on Studio B, so I guess Heathers absence hasn't put a hault to those plans.

Sounds like they might be working on a warmhole as well.

WeinerInHand

• Elluminati
  • Here, hold this...
« Reply #268 on: July 26, 2018, 07:24:21 PM »
Link to the guest Dr. Michael Lennox website:

http://www.michaellennox.com/

Isn't it odd that he hasn't brought up Zodiac signs or any of that? It seems to be his prime interest.
By the way, I've heard that Leo's are just awesome people. I mean, they're just great!

brig

• PUT OUT TO PASTURE
  • Ellightened
« Reply #269 on: July 26, 2018, 07:25:06 PM »
He's right about the dark side you know...