Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12136660 times)

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #132555 on: February 25, 2020, 12:54:45 PM »
Hello everyone. I’m not a prolific poster, but I do follow the site frequently and very much enjoy the banter!

I am in law enforcement, so I took it upon myself to see if I could uncover the facts regarding Kolby/Cynthias outcome.

I spoke to the Larimer County Coroner just a bit ago.

Cynthia was traveling south on Highway 287 at Mile Marker 369 at approximately 1617 hrs/4:17 pm on Monday February 10th, less than 5 hours after her last Facebook post just outside the town of Livermore Colorado, when she was involved in a single-vehicle accident. Her Van left the roadway and Cynthia was ejected from the vehicle. The Colorado State Patrol and EMS responded and she was pronounced at the scene.

Darkness was just setting in when the accident occurred and there was fresh fallen snow on the roadway with intermittent ice as well. The Troopers/EMS were unable to locate any other passengers, including any animals in the vehicle. They noted that there was a lot of debris thrown from the vehicle when the accident occurred, so the cat might have been thrown free as it wasn’t in the vehicle.

The family was notified later that evening and arrangements are being made for her. Toxicology results will not be available for 4-6 weeks.

As for root cause/contributing factors in the accident, it is thought to be a culmination of factors, to include weather, condition of roadway and vehicle and possible distraction of the driver. That could change if toxicology comes back with anything. 

A sad final chapter indeed. I gave the coroner her Facebook page address. They were appreciative of the added window into her travels. Livermore is a small community of only about 2,300 people, which is about 27 miles north of Fort Collins.

Hopefully this information will dispel some of the rumors about her whereabouts. I was very impressed by the compassion of the coroner’s office as they genuinely cared about what happened, even to the cat. Hats off to them!
Thanks for the info @Xtreme1 I hope that @Jedimiller reads your post.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #132556 on: February 25, 2020, 01:19:33 PM »
Although the coroner's website completely skips by Kolby's thing, this did appear a couple of days later...
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #132557 on: February 25, 2020, 01:38:06 PM »
Of course that local jurisdiction's incident blotter only goes back to the 11th.

I did see this little tidbit:
  https://www.coloradoan.com/story/news/2015/04/17/fatal-crashes-larimer-county/25940125/

Why she was on that freeway at that time is anyone's guess. Seems like it wasn't a logical direction or choice, but that must have been her karma.

Eh, nevermind...

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #132558 on: February 25, 2020, 02:11:48 PM »
It's not even quite as "real" as it looks.  It's contrived, because the brows are brushed out to maximize a disorderly appearance.  I think she's had fakes sewn onto the outside edges.  And there is darker make-up under the uni area.  It's one thing to be hairy, but another to exaggerate it.

Could "she" really be a "he"?  Looks like a man's collarbone, jaw and eyes.
I can’t figure out why someone would think this is attractive. I guess it’s just an attention getter.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #132559 on: February 25, 2020, 02:16:57 PM »

George does look better than usual. I’m glad he is getting out and having some fun. Is that a wax or cardboard G. Noorey?

DeNyeLL

• Established Bartist
  • Elluminati
« Reply #132560 on: February 25, 2020, 02:45:21 PM »

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #132561 on: February 25, 2020, 03:10:30 PM »
So is that a yes for tomorrow?
S.Major is your avatar in stealth mode? Cloaked? Lol.

HopHey

• Obsessed
  • Drone Pilot
« Reply #132562 on: February 25, 2020, 03:15:59 PM »
Hello everyone. I’m not a prolific poster, but I do follow the site frequently and very much enjoy the banter!

I am in law enforcement, so I took it upon myself to see if I could uncover the facts regarding Kolby/Cynthias outcome.

Cynthia was traveling south on Highway 287 at Mile Marker 369 at approximately 1617 hrs/4:17 pm on Monday February 10th, less than 5 hours after her last Facebook post just outside the town of Livermore Colorado, when she was involved in a single-vehicle accident. Her Van left the roadway and Cynthia was ejected from the vehicle. The Colorado State Patrol and EMS responded and she was pronounced at the scene.

Darkness was just setting in when the accident occurred and there was fresh fallen snow on the roadway with intermittent ice as well. The Troopers/EMS were unable to locate any other passengers, including any animals in the vehicle. They noted that there was a lot of debris thrown from the vehicle when the accident occurred, so the cat might have been thrown free as it wasn’t in the vehicle.

The family was notified later that evening and arrangements are being made for her. Toxicology results will not be available for 4-6 weeks.

As for root cause/contributing factors in the accident, it is thought to be a culmination of factors, to include weather, condition of roadway and vehicle and possible distraction of the driver. That could change if toxicology comes back with anything. 

A sad final chapter indeed. I gave the coroner her Facebook page address. They were appreciative of the added window into her travels. Livermore is a small community of only about 2,300 people, which is about 27 miles north of Fort Collins.

Hopefully this information will dispel some of the rumors about her whereabouts. I was very impressed by the compassion of the coroner’s office as they genuinely cared about what happened, even to the cat. Hats off to them!

Thank you so much for posting this info. 
Did you give them her group page or just her personal page?  The group page has several live videos on it. 
Here's the link in case you need it: https://www.facebook.com/groups/368832920664819/?ref=bookmarks

Journey

• Ellevated

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #132564 on: February 25, 2020, 03:52:45 PM »
Yes, staged.  Not one said anything specific to her, like "missed you", "glad you are back".   First day back and callers are acting like this is just a normal night with a common guest -Hehe, yeah right.  Each caller would ask some specific question to the guest and some would go into some deep goo on the topic.  I would not be surprised if one of the callers was the producer and the rest were lined up by the producer (i.e., his male friends).  The energy to stage this every night will run out fast and it will be back to her 5-10 regular callers.
I think this was probably a good idea though, if she’s trying to make a real come back and just do a straight show. The problem is people mostly tuned in for the drama.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #132565 on: February 25, 2020, 04:00:41 PM »
@Xtreme1, your thoughtful and detailed account of Kolby’s passing was very much appreciated. Despite all that went on in her life, it is still sad to see it end that way. Hopefully, she will be at peace now.
Well said Jayzelady. May she finally be free of her worries.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #132566 on: February 25, 2020, 04:24:24 PM »

... the cat might have been thrown free as it wasn’t in the vehicle...

Hopefully the cat made it to someone's home and is making better life choices.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #132567 on: February 25, 2020, 04:29:36 PM »
I can’t figure out why someone would think this is attractive. I guess it’s just an attention getter.

It's probably a psy-op...  To determine how many stupid people really can be told shit tastes like sugar...
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #132568 on: February 25, 2020, 04:55:32 PM »
Hopefully the cat made it to someone's home and is making better life choices.

I hope she didn't kill the kitty but a violent rollover isn't too encouraging.

Since she didn't kill anybody else, I'm sure they're not digging deep into black box data or cell phone usage.

Still, it's a curiosity to me why it didn't make any of their press releases, etc. We're literally a day late on the the incident blotter.

You would think her previously doing a FB live event while driving, that she was probably doing another one (or playing with her device). Note the date and time of this post...

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #132569 on: February 25, 2020, 05:06:17 PM »
I hope she didn't kill the kitty but a violent rollover isn't too encouraging.

Since she didn't kill anybody else, I'm sure they're not digging deep into black box data or cell phone usage...

I believe her last words were ''oh shit a bee''