Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11917853 times)

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #78420 on: January 22, 2019, 01:08:22 PM »
I once experienced -26 F in college. It set the record at the time for coldest temp in the state. Of course, they cancelled classes about 10 minutes after I got there. :-\

-52F in Lake Placid In 1977. The high for the week was -40 during the day. And we had to bobsled the whole week in training for the world championships. When we got to St Moritz it was 32F. I walked around in a T-shirt. It was 72 degrees warmer than where I just came from.
Are we having fun yet?

MAX

• Elluminati
« Reply #78421 on: January 22, 2019, 01:15:44 PM »
Another bullseye DH. Lasha couldn't get her own podcast going. Left BG when everyone started giving her a hard time and started her own forum which no one posts on. She'd backstab Heather in a New York minute to get Heather's show.

If Heather had a show that is.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #78422 on: January 22, 2019, 01:17:43 PM »
-52F in Lake Placid In 1977. The high for the week was -40 during the day. And we had to bobsled the whole week in training for the world championships. When we got to St Moritz it was 32F. I walked around in a T-shirt. It was 72 degrees warmer than where I just came from.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

MaxPower

• Drone Pilot
  • My favorite breed is Rescue
« Reply #78423 on: January 22, 2019, 01:42:54 PM »
That is cold! At temps like that, bad things can happen quickly if one is not prepared for it.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #78424 on: January 22, 2019, 01:57:39 PM »
That is cold! At temps like that, bad things can happen quickly if one is not prepared for it.

Like the bikini climber...
Eh, nevermind...

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #78425 on: January 22, 2019, 02:00:59 PM »

If Heather had a show that is.

Good point @MAX !

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #78426 on: January 22, 2019, 02:03:13 PM »
A taste of woo written by @anniem

https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1087786927997284352

A fine collaboration in the making! More woo, please! +1
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #78427 on: January 22, 2019, 02:04:00 PM »
Plus, she spells it "kewl." There's no forgiveness for that. ::)

You are SO right, FLB! There is no excuse for that spelling... urk. +1
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #78428 on: January 22, 2019, 02:09:17 PM »

Yep. We had to do 4-8 runs per day in practice at Lake Placid. The run was reserved for the US team that week so it was up and down. We wore extra layers and even though we had full face helmets and goggles we had to spread Vaseline on our faces in between runs to keep from getting frostbite. I did get minor frostbite on my nose but no permanent damage. The worst part was our feet. All we could wear was our special Nike spiked shoes which were just track shoes with staples sticking out the soles.
Are we having fun yet?

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #78429 on: January 22, 2019, 02:10:58 PM »
@AngiefromNJ your beta cuck is bragging about his pee shooter again.
@GravitySucks I didn't know that @Jedimiller had a pee shooter. The Doctors thought that he was a girl when he was born.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #78430 on: January 22, 2019, 02:13:23 PM »
Even I think your call was different than demons. He was trying to incite rage from her. You seem to be legitimately asking a question.
What ever Colin1980. GO back into your troll hole.

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #78431 on: January 22, 2019, 02:19:23 PM »
@GravitySucks I didn't know that @Jedimiller had a pee shooter. The Doctors thought that he was a girl when he was born.
He is proud of his tiny penii

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #78432 on: January 22, 2019, 02:22:31 PM »
LoL. He is one wierd dude. Is someone writing a book about the adventures of @Jedimiller the Beta Male??

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #78433 on: January 22, 2019, 02:23:54 PM »
It does get cold up there. I completely understand the walking around in the T shirt at 32 F. We had drove up to Quebec City for the Winter Carnival. On the way home, we had to stop for gas in Plattsburgh NY.
I know it was cold in Plattsburgh but not as cold as it was in Quebec City. I think my eye balls started to freeze while in Quebec. I am not sure if that is even possible. I enjoy cold weather, but not freezing eye balls. 
We saw people in Plattsburgh all suited up for winter. My brothers got out of the car and were walking around in T shirts. I wore my coat--open. I did not want to be a show off.  Funny how one can become accustom to different temperatures. 

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #78434 on: January 22, 2019, 02:27:02 PM »

Isn't penii plural? Does he have more than one microsized thingy? Would the singular be penum? Asking for a friend...  8)