Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 833298 times)

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #1140 on: April 11, 2019, 08:25:58 PM »
Two disturbing images..

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

They may be disturbing but George Noory has not quit unlike Michael Walker who quits Bellgab. Michael acted just like a little kid who gets mad at people and takes the ball from the game. I know that there is a group of use who may not like Noory but he just keeps on going unless he gets some pizza rolls after he does a show.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1141 on: April 12, 2019, 07:09:48 AM »
They may be disturbing but George Noory has not quit unlike Michael Walker who quits Bellgab. Michael acted just like a little kid who gets mad at people and takes the ball from the game. I know that there is a group of use who may not like Noory but he just keeps on going unless he gets some pizza rolls after he does a show.
That must be quite an aged photo of Michael.  He's older than that?!  Did you know Bellgab is back up now?  Maybe he didn't quit; maybe he was threatened with a lawsuit & had to let a thread dry out or something.  We really don't know.  Maybe he signed a non-disclosure agreement in order to stop the lawsuit, since suits are expensive.  I know one thing for certain:  After Bellgab took a break, the phrase "George Noory sucks" no longer auto-completes.  A little gemstone removed from my world.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1142 on: April 12, 2019, 07:13:02 AM »
Mowed again (really just using the mower as a vacuum for all the friggin leaves and pollen) and listened the C2C OpenDoor XX. Wow. Surreal and bad radio. Even Lionel almost said WTF when Norry started talking about Christmas and his telling of Twas  A Night Before Christmas, made him recite a line, and then PLAYED the whole old thing. In April, for some reason, played the whole thing. Lionel tried to save the show by, in keeping in whatever odd Norry Christmas in April theme, telling some anecdotes about the real St.Nic. Weird show, and not in a good way.
You work too hard.  Can you hire someone once a month?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1143 on: April 22, 2019, 01:23:52 AM »
This thread hasn't moved inn ten days.  Is it a decoy?

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
« Reply #1144 on: April 22, 2019, 09:10:37 AM »
This thread hasn't moved inn ten days.  Is it a decoy?
QUACK!

nope...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1145 on: April 23, 2019, 09:50:13 PM »
I wonder if George misses the good ol' days of GLP.  He became an internet sensation, where on a typical night of awful radio as Art's replacement the Noory Sucks thread could run 30 pages or more of hilarious posts. 

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1146 on: April 24, 2019, 12:16:13 AM »
I wonder if George misses the good ol' days of GLP.  He became an internet sensation, where on a typical night of awful radio as Art's replacement the Noory Sucks thread could run 30 pages or more of hilarious posts.
George misses the mark.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #1147 on: April 25, 2019, 06:43:02 AM »

They both wound down folks, they both wound down. . .

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1148 on: April 26, 2019, 02:00:40 AM »
Another 15-min waste, with The Telltale Heart.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1149 on: April 28, 2019, 06:51:09 PM »
George is an employee on a contract, and the government prohibits certain kinds of filth on the program.  Michael is a business owner, and the government doesn't keep filth out of his program.  I think you are comparing apples to oranges.

And wake up, GN probably doesn't find these images disturbing at all.  I think he loves them, Don Juan himself.

These are mild.  Once, GN even asked for sexy demons to be sent.  That may be why he is still apparently single.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1150 on: April 29, 2019, 07:30:10 PM »
Another 15-min waste, with The Telltale Heart.

True.  But aren't most of his shows a waste?  Noory...as much as I give him a chance...really does suck.  Those bits he does to waste time only inflate his ego.  He is horrible at his reading.  I can find a 12 year old with more passion.  Just like his events when he sings.  It's pathetic and self aggrandizing, IMO.  He's is at best, mediocre at both.  Yet, I will admit, I listen on occasion due to the guest.  Plus, I keep my radio, in my bedroom, on at a low volume at all times because I'm a weirdo.  Therefore I can't help but hear something.  I only pay attention when I care.  ;)

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1151 on: May 01, 2019, 12:47:00 AM »
True.  But aren't most of his shows a waste?  Noory...as much as I give him a chance...really does suck.  Those bits he does to waste time only inflate his ego.  He is horrible at his reading.  I can find a 12 year old with more passion.  Just like his events when he sings.  It's pathetic and self aggrandizing, IMO.  He's is at best, mediocre at both.  Yet, I will admit, I listen on occasion due to the guest.  Plus, I keep my radio, in my bedroom, on at a low volume at all times because I'm a weirdo.  Therefore I can't help but hear something.  I only pay attention when I care.  ;)
You're not weird.  Weird is having two radios on different stations at the same time, maybe one in an earbud, and even weirder is recording them, in case you miss something interesting, lol.

I like most of the shows.  If he would just let things roll when they are getting good, instead of going to break or asking another question...  But, he's a Gemini & they jump around.  And, in some ways him keeping it light makes the vibe of the show very predictable.  Although I don't consider his angst bumper music light (like Dust in the Wind, Cats in the Cradle, etc...)

1787/87, interesting karma number.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1152 on: May 02, 2019, 10:29:35 AM »
You're not weird.

@Sofia  Thanks. I wonder sometimes.   ;) ;D

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Revenge of the chocolate bunnies!!
« Reply #1153 on: May 03, 2019, 09:34:52 AM »