Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 815841 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #6165 on: February 17, 2022, 04:14:46 PM »
Odd similarities with these two suggested YouTube videos... Humm.
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6166 on: February 17, 2022, 04:16:21 PM »
Odd similarities with these two suggested YouTube videos... Humm.
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
”She love you very long time, Joe.”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6167 on: February 17, 2022, 04:27:26 PM »
”She love you very long time, Joe.”

Too big. Hand job only. OK?
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6168 on: February 17, 2022, 04:34:22 PM »

Too big. Hand job only. OK?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

”OK, Joe.  Me do good.”

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6169 on: February 17, 2022, 04:56:58 PM »
I gotta live in the Philippines.

🙁
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6170 on: February 19, 2022, 01:44:26 PM »
Based on reading down to the bottom of this page, I've decided to save myself the pain and move on to another thread. Apparently, it's @PB  planning his world domination other people's retirement...

Only to the extent they want the taxpayers to fund them at excessive, rip-off levels.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6171 on: February 20, 2022, 11:01:45 AM »
These plates come in packs of two. That's how they ship, so you're looking at a reasonably heavy package by most armload delivery guy standards. The first pair arrived just hours ago and the guy left the box/weights at the end of the driveway.  :o  I have three more pairs set to arrive and this gives me cause for concern. Will the next 90LB packages be thrown off the truck onto the street!?!   

This is bullshit, man!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6172 on: February 20, 2022, 11:41:08 AM »
These plates come in packs of two. That's how they ship, so you're looking at a reasonably heavy package by most armload delivery guy standards. The first pair arrived just hours ago and the guy left the box/weights at the end of the driveway.  :o  I have three more pairs set to arrive and this gives me cause for concern. Will the next 90LB packages be thrown off the truck onto the street!?!   

This is bullshit, man!

A lot of UPS drivers got pissed off when they upped the maximum weight to 150 lb. I literally saw a 15/2x10 bass cabinet slid off the back of a UPS truck. I made a claim, showed photos and was sent a whole new product and didn't even have to return the old one, so I had some spare parts.

Those guys have dollies to move stuff around on, I believe you can go in and sign up for My UPS and add delivery instructions for individual deliveries as well as general instructions for everything that ever comes to your house. I would also recommend starting an account with FedEx and "Informed Delivery" from the Postal Service. The postal Service system is really good because you can see what mail is supposed to be arriving just in case you don't get it.
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6173 on: February 20, 2022, 04:04:44 PM »
A lot of UPS drivers got pissed off when they upped the maximum weight to 150 lb. I literally saw a 15/2x10 bass cabinet slid off the back of a UPS truck. I made a claim, showed photos and was sent a whole new product and didn't even have to return the old one, so I had some spare parts.

Those guys have dollies to move stuff around on, I believe you can go in and sign up for My UPS and add delivery instructions for individual deliveries as well as general instructions for everything that ever comes to your house. I would also recommend starting an account with FedEx and "Informed Delivery" from the Postal Service. The postal Service system is really good because you can see what mail is supposed to be arriving just in case you don't get it.
Yeah I may do that for future more fragile online purchases. Fortunately these heavy, bulky, steel plates are undamageable. I don't even know if they are 'scuffable' or 'markable' Incidentally another 2-pack arrived a short while ago but this time left right at the door.  One more pair to come.. leave it on the roof fellas:P

Sorry about your bass cab. Initially speaking.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #6174 on: February 21, 2022, 10:05:40 AM »
I should be pulling the trigger on my flooring for my workout room, but for some reason I'm hesitating. 8mm or 9.5mm. It doesn't matter!!!! Just order it all ready. It's been sitting in my shopping cart since Saturday morning. ::) I'm perhaps enjoying dreaming about the finished project more than getting the project done.

1. Flooring
2. Mirrors
3. Art
4. Speakers
5. Vesa mount monitor
6. Ballet Bar
7. TRX
8. Weight Tower

That's the dream.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6175 on: February 21, 2022, 01:47:03 PM »
I should be pulling the trigger on my flooring for my workout room, but for some reason I'm hesitating. 8mm or 9.5mm. It doesn't matter!!!! Just order it all ready. It's been sitting in my shopping cart since Saturday morning. ::) I'm perhaps enjoying dreaming about the finished project more than getting the project done.

1. Flooring
2. Mirrors
3. Art
4. Speakers
5. Vesa mount monitor
6. Ballet Bar
7. TRX
8. Weight Tower

That's the dream.
Don't underestimate the importance of the underlayment. An expensive flooring material on a bad underlayment is an expensive faux pas. Dense cork is amazing; moistureproof and bug resistant.

@KSM, agree?
Eh, nevermind...

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #6176 on: February 21, 2022, 02:06:30 PM »

1. Flooring
2. Mirrors
3. Art
4. Speakers
5. Vesa mount monitor
6. Ballet Bar
7. TRX
8. Weight Tower

That's the dream.

Go with the cheapest stuff so when you change your mind in 3 months it won’t be as painful.
Are we having fun yet?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6177 on: February 21, 2022, 02:17:28 PM »
Go with the cheapest stuff so when you change your mind in 3 months it won’t be as painful.

Hahahaha!
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6178 on: February 21, 2022, 02:26:20 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6179 on: February 21, 2022, 02:46:32 PM »
Don't underestimate the importance of the underlayment. An expensive flooring material on a bad underlayment is an expensive faux pas. Dense cork is amazing; moistureproof and bug resistant.

@KSM, agree?

In most cases, yup!

But remember; she hates us! She will do the opposite out of spite - even to her own detriment.

1. Flooring
2. Mirrors
3. Art
4. Speakers
5. Vesa mount monitor
6. Ballet Bar
7. TRX
8. Weight Tower

That's the dream.

WEIGHT TOWER?  You??  Why..  with the TRX and reformer (just to mention a few of your activities) will do everything you need unless you're suddenly getting into bodybuilding. No. A weight tower is overkill unless you're looking to impress your friends, and self, just having the damn thing. YOU don't need it.

Get real, lady.  ::)