Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 815868 times)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #6750 on: August 24, 2022, 07:07:59 PM »
I wonder if Tommy eats See's candies

I am sure he does and he also qualifies as a "something"

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6751 on: August 24, 2022, 07:11:49 PM »
@KSM is working on gaining weight...  Mail the rest of them to him.
😁😁😁
You'd think I was gaining weight, but no. Being single has me all "abbed" up. And I burn that shit off fast because of my regimen.

I just don't eat that stuff.  I might eat one, then what.
Well you're missing out. Eat one chewy tollhouse chocolate chip cookie? HAHAHAHAHAHAhahaha  Such cookies, are my Kryptonite.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #6752 on: August 24, 2022, 07:34:16 PM »
You'd think I was gaining weight, but no. Being single has me all "abbed" up. And I burn that shit off fast because of my regimen.
Well you're missing out. Eat one chewy tollhouse chocolate chip cookie? HAHAHAHAHAHAhahaha  Such cookies, are my Kryptonite.

Lucky for you that you haven't been stricken yet...  Heh heh heh... Those tollhouse cookies ring for you!
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6753 on: August 24, 2022, 07:51:37 PM »

Oh I eat my share of junk.  What I don't like about boxes of mixed candy is the hidden walnuts, cremes, stuff that can either break a tooth or pull out a filling.  Not to mention the calories concentrated in tiny bites.  Cookies, Snickers bars, Hershey bars, pie, cake, ice cream, all good.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6754 on: August 24, 2022, 07:57:13 PM »
Oh I eat my share of junk.  What I don't like about boxes of mixed candy is the hidden walnuts, cremes, stuff that can either break a tooth or pull out a filling.  Not to mention the calories concentrated in tiny bites.  Cookies, Snickers bars, Hershey bars, pie, cake, ice cream, all good.

Kirkland offers a couple of trail mixes.  But, after all the salt, regular candy bars I guess are okay in comparison.

After spending what I approximate to be 99% of the last week in a single room with an attached bathroom, I've decided that pacing myself on the See's Candy I got is not worth the patience required...

PS @KSM ,

There used to be a guy in the Denver area who specialized in microtonal guitars, check it out!
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #6755 on: August 24, 2022, 08:15:03 PM »
Why don't you wait until Christmas, redeem it and don't open it, and then gift it to someone that you don't like.  Me, for example.

This gave me a good chuckle.  ;D

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6756 on: August 24, 2022, 08:41:56 PM »
PB! The fuckin' cookies are insanely scrumptious! I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO TELL YOU. I don't do creams and all the other shit you mentioned AS I'M AN ADONIS BUT THOSE COCKFUCKINSUCKIN COOKIES RULE BABY!!!!

I!
CAN'T!
STOP!
EATING SATAN'S COOKIE!!!

Kirkland offers a couple of trail mixes.  But, after all the salt, regular candy bars I guess are okay in comparison.

After spending what I approximate to be 99% of the last week in a single room with an attached bathroom, I've decided that pacing myself on the See's Candy I got is not worth the patience required...

PS @KSM ,

There used to be a guy in the Denver area who specialized in microtonal guitars, check it out!

WTF Why are you in a little room by yourself? or even a big room! WTF @sean92008

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6757 on: August 24, 2022, 08:47:29 PM »
PB! The fuckin' cookies are insanely scrumptious! I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO TELL YOU. I don't do creams and all the other shit you mentioned AS I'M AN ADONIS BUT THOSE COCKFUCKINSUCKIN COOKIES RULE BABY!!!!

I!
CAN'T!
STOP!
EATING SATAN'S COOKIE!!!

WTF Why are you in a little room by yourself? or even a big room! WTF @sean92008

If they're the same ones Trader Joe's has - and they look the same - then I've had them.  And know better than to bring any home...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6758 on: August 24, 2022, 09:14:21 PM »
If they're the same ones Trader Joe's has - and they look the same - then I've had them.  And know better than to bring any home...
Well then - we meet half way. I haven't had Trader Joe's cookies, but.. ok.

@sean92008

Back to AT (Audio Technica) microphones, here we see, and hear, two AT 4033's in action as they 'listen closely' to a genius and a complete fuckstick vaginal slit.

At first I thought these were 4050's but they ain't.

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
    • The George Senda Music Video
« Reply #6759 on: August 24, 2022, 09:17:45 PM »
This gave me a good chuckle.  ;D

There's enough hate in his heart to start a car.  That should be worth a goddamn box of chocolates that he doesn't want.

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
    • The George Senda Music Video
« Reply #6760 on: August 24, 2022, 09:23:03 PM »
What I don't like about boxes of mixed candy is the hidden walnuts, cremes, stuff that can either break a tooth or pull out a filling. 

How appropriate.  Can we start calling you Forrest now?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6761 on: August 24, 2022, 09:28:15 PM »
There's enough hate in his heart to start a car.  That should be worth a goddamn box of chocolates that he doesn't want.

I do not find PB to be hateful. Nor do I find you hateful. I hate the migrants.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6762 on: August 24, 2022, 09:32:08 PM »
Uh-oh, things were going ok for a while, but Dumpster's meds seem to be wearing off.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6763 on: August 24, 2022, 09:34:45 PM »

I caught the coof, lots of drama. I know which of my cats is my deathbed mate...

At first I thought these were 4050's but they ain't.

I looked for the capsule and switches. I couldn't tell the difference between them if they're sitting on a table in front of me anymore. Past life.
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6764 on: August 24, 2022, 09:35:42 PM »
Costco has these plastic containers of chocolate chip cookies (soft chew) THEY ARE EEEEeevil!  They are about 2.5" in diameter and about maybe 60 per container. My container was empty within 48 hours. You just can't fucking stop! I triple them like a small stack and killem' that way. Had the tummy ache of a lifetime. It was nirvanic bliss!

Look familiar?