Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 810763 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF KINDNESS
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #1455 on: December 08, 2019, 10:25:20 PM »
Hey, Christmas Tree Penis. This click was for you. Shopping for a sister wife?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I don't have to shop. They're already hand selected for me.

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1456 on: December 08, 2019, 10:33:12 PM »

Well, you're solved the poverty problem.  Eat coal, get rich! ;D ;) ;D

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #1457 on: December 08, 2019, 10:41:55 PM »

Yeah ...
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1458 on: December 10, 2019, 02:24:25 PM »
Cheese danish, with cherries, blueberries, or peaches.  That's all I want at this very moment.  Oh, and a cup of coffee to go with it.  No cream or sugar.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #1459 on: December 10, 2019, 07:35:14 PM »
Cheese danish, with cherries, blueberries, or peaches.  That's all I want at this very moment.  Oh, and a cup of coffee to go with it.  No cream or sugar.

Time spent with cats is never wasted.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1460 on: December 10, 2019, 07:51:23 PM »

@Jólakötturinn  I let out a sigh of happiness.  Yet these are unattainable to me.  You temptress.  ;D  I would eat all of those now and regret it later.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1461 on: December 10, 2019, 08:01:30 PM »
@Jólakötturinn  I let out a sigh of happiness.  Yet these are unattainable to me.  You temptress.  ;D  I would eat all of those now and regret it later.
@ShayP  By later you mean January.. ?  I think we'll all have a few extra pounds of guilt going into the new year. I still have left over Halloween candy. Last week my wife brought home a lot of Christmas sweets and chocolate temptations (I have a problem)  there is a box of Turtles that I have been making my way through without anybody knowing.  I put a sticky paper inside that says "self control" just incase you're wondering? that method doesn't work. She'll open the box on the 21st and I'll be scattering and giggling ;D ;D ;D ;D

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1462 on: December 10, 2019, 08:08:14 PM »
@ShayP  By later you mean January.. ?  I think we'll all have a few extra pounds of guilt going into the new year. I still have left over Halloween candy. Last week my wife brought home a lot of Christmas sweets and chocolate temptations (I have a problem)  there is a box of Turtles that I have been making my way through without anybody knowing.  I put a sticky paper inside that says "self control" just incase you're wondering? that method doesn't work. She'll open the box on the 21st and I'll be scattering and giggling ;D ;D ;D ;D

@Christmas Farm Penis  "By later" I mean hours later or the following day.  My system no longer handles treats like it used to.  In fact if you saw me you would think I'm crushing sweets and all kinds of junk on a regular basis.  I don't.  I actually eat healthier than most people. 

Honestly, if I ate 2 of those danish I would feel like shit a few hours later.  I want to make the sacrifice though!   ;D

*Oh!  You said "a few pounds of guilt..."  I have nearly 100 pounds of guilt already.  Don't need anymore.   ;)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1463 on: December 10, 2019, 09:22:00 PM »
@ I have nearly 100 pounds of guilt already.  Don't need anymore.   ;)
So my bitching about 5-7 lb's of guilt that I will lose by mid January will fall on deaf ears? Is that what you're telling me?

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #1464 on: December 10, 2019, 11:19:08 PM »

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1465 on: December 11, 2019, 07:09:26 AM »

I understand completely. Dairy is not my friend, but every now and then, temptation becomes too great. Last time I was with my family, they decided to go to a Louisiana-style restaurant. Their creole fettuccine was deemed well worth the swelling.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1466 on: December 11, 2019, 07:41:11 AM »
So my bitching about 5-7 lb's of guilt that I will lose by mid January will fall on deaf ears? Is that what you're telling me?

@Christmas Farm Penis  Oh no.  It will not fall on deaf ears.  I support you and am confident you will achieve that goal.  You should raise the bar however and add a few more pounds of guilt.  Go for the gusto!   ;D

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1467 on: December 11, 2019, 07:47:20 AM »
I understand completely. Dairy is not my friend, but every now and then, temptation becomes too great. Last time I was with my family, they decided to go to a Louisiana-style restaurant. Their creole fettuccine was deemed well worth the swelling.

@Jólakötturinn  I want some creole fettuccine now that you mention it.  With some crawfish meat and shrimp.  Yum. :)

Of course I still lust after those danish.  Yum x2.   

But I must show discipline!  ;D

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1468 on: December 11, 2019, 10:43:28 AM »
@Christmas Farm Penis  Oh no.  It will not fall on deaf ears.  I support you and am confident you will achieve that goal.  You should raise the bar however and add a few more pounds of guilt.  Go for the gusto!   ;D
@ShayP I'm at about 4 up right now and it's only the 11th :o By the 31st it'll be 7-9. No more though because the mental torture I'll put myself through will start the year off on a bad foot. let me ask you this; if someone puts a devils food chocolate cake (or whatever your poison is) on the table and tells you to wait three weeks - can you do it? The cake is symbolic of all the chocolaty goodness around here. Temptation everywhere!

I thank you for listening. I will now eat my wonderful ham n spicey monterey jack cheese omelet. Yep

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1469 on: December 11, 2019, 10:52:59 AM »
@ShayP I'm at about 4 up right now and it's only the 11th :o By the 31st it'll be 7-9. No more though because the mental torture I'll put myself through will start the year off on a bad foot. let me ask you this; if someone puts a devils food chocolate cake (or whatever your poison is) on the table and tells you to wait three weeks - can you do it? The cake is symbolic of all the chocolaty goodness around here. Temptation everywhere!

I thank you for listening. I will now eat my wonderful ham n spicey monterey jack cheese omelet. Yep

Wouldn't the cake be spoiled/rotten in three weeks?