Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 810935 times)

HopHey

• Obsessed
  • Drone Pilot
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #2145 on: February 17, 2020, 06:03:49 PM »
This is the coolest contraption I've ever seen.  I love glitter.

&t=60s

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Just another day in Falkieland.
« Reply #2146 on: February 17, 2020, 06:52:52 PM »
This is the coolest contraption I've ever seen.  I love glitter.

&t=60s

I’ll take a half dozen of those for the porch pirates we have to contend with at Christmas packages time! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2147 on: February 17, 2020, 06:57:21 PM »
I’ll take a half dozen of those for the porch pirates we have to contend with at Christmas packages time! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

I'd settle for high-tensile steel piano wire connected to a beheading machine...
Eh, nevermind...

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
« Reply #2148 on: February 17, 2020, 07:12:22 PM »
I'd settle for high-tensile steel piano wire connected to a beheading machine...

😆😁

HopHey

• Obsessed
  • Drone Pilot
« Reply #2149 on: February 17, 2020, 08:07:49 PM »

I would love to have one of these. It looks so fun lol.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2150 on: February 17, 2020, 10:49:58 PM »
I've done very interesting things in this 9000+ sq ft house. It can be scary!

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

[attachment[/attachment]

Rally Squirrel

• Elluminati
  • "This jerk takes hate to a new level." - George S
« Reply #2151 on: February 18, 2020, 05:35:40 AM »
I don't see how he can be both a squirrel and a cat. You'd think one would overpower the other coz they're not supposed to get along. @Rally Squirrel Like why don't you just be a Cat or a squirrel already and stop with all the head-games?

Just saw this thread when I looked up the @ thingie in my profile, I do not really poke around the forums much, if ever.

Anyhow I will answer some things but first, thank you @Jayzelady, I think you are a super cool chick as well.

Why the names?
My online handle has always been kallell because I am a huge Superman fan. When I came over to Bellgab to warn peeps about Senda I did not want him to recognize the name. Near that time there was a squirrel that ran onto the field during a Cardinals game, they were losing but then they started hitting and won. I am not a Cardinals fan, I am a Giants fan but I dug the story and resulting song and used it as a handle.

As for the name Howie Cat. Howie was my cat, I made the channel years ago to send friends and family videos of him doing things, generally I deleted them after because they were done. On a Friday in December of 2016 he was being grumpy and talking to me and I filmed it, the following Sunday he died of a heart attack. His last video is still on the channel and I kept the name to honor him.
I used the channel to comment and shit but 9 months go but 9 months ago Jason Callan convinced me that I had interesting stories and funny things to say so I gave making videos a shot. I clearly am not interesting because my numbers suck but I still think it is fun so who cares, I will just have fun with it.

My Karma, I do not know how that crap works but I guess you can vote a lot in a day. I kinda think it is one person being an obsessed freak but it could be everyone, I really do not care, it is a strange feature and if people can vote multiple times it is meaningless. These 3 things might be related and they might not but I will not name a name.
There was this one cat here that somehow tracked down my Facebook and asked to be my buddy. I did not know him I just saw his posts here so I made a post about it saying it was creepy as fuck to have that happen.
After that my karma dropped big time, fast. Also right after I started making videos I would get 1 thumb down right after it posted. Naturally on some videos I get a few thumbs down, that seems normal. But every video will get at least one down right away. I do not get many views, like 10 in the first day it posts but when you see 1 view 1 thumb down for months at a time on every single video you kinda think some one is really devoted to you.

Anyways, hope that answered a question or two.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #2152 on: February 18, 2020, 11:04:16 AM »
I've done very interesting things in this 9000+ sq ft house. It can be scary!

Lemme guess! You did the floor?
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2153 on: February 18, 2020, 11:29:01 AM »
Just saw this thread when I looked up the @ thingie in my profile, I do not really poke around the forums much, if ever.

Anyhow I will answer some things but first, thank you @Jayzelady, I think you are a super cool chick as well.

Why the names?
My online handle has always been kallell because I am a huge Superman fan. When I came over to Bellgab to warn peeps about Senda I did not want him to recognize the name. Near that time there was a squirrel that ran onto the field during a Cardinals game, they were losing but then they started hitting and won. I am not a Cardinals fan, I am a Giants fan but I dug the story and resulting song and used it as a handle.

As for the name Howie Cat. Howie was my cat, I made the channel years ago to send friends and family videos of him doing things, generally I deleted them after because they were done. On a Friday in December of 2016 he was being grumpy and talking to me and I filmed it, the following Sunday he died of a heart attack. His last video is still on the channel and I kept the name to honor him.
I used the channel to comment and shit but 9 months go but 9 months ago Jason Callan convinced me that I had interesting stories and funny things to say so I gave making videos a shot. I clearly am not interesting because my numbers suck but I still think it is fun so who cares, I will just have fun with it.

My Karma, I do not know how that crap works but I guess you can vote a lot in a day. I kinda think it is one person being an obsessed freak but it could be everyone, I really do not care, it is a strange feature and if people can vote multiple times it is meaningless. These 3 things might be related and they might not but I will not name a name.
There was this one cat here that somehow tracked down my Facebook and asked to be my buddy. I did not know him I just saw his posts here so I made a post about it saying it was creepy as fuck to have that happen.
After that my karma dropped big time, fast. Also right after I started making videos I would get 1 thumb down right after it posted. Naturally on some videos I get a few thumbs down, that seems normal. But every video will get at least one down right away. I do not get many views, like 10 in the first day it posts but when you see 1 view 1 thumb down for months at a time on every single video you kinda think some one is really devoted to you.

Ok well that answers That!  +1!!

ok

HopHey

• Obsessed
  • Drone Pilot
« Reply #2154 on: February 18, 2020, 11:37:35 AM »

Why the names?

I think you're awesome. Thanks for sharing your story on your names. That was interesting. I love all your Senda commentary. I agree on the karma. It seems like a silly concept to me. As you can see, I'm not very popular either lol. Oh well!

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
« Reply #2155 on: February 18, 2020, 01:57:48 PM »

@Spookcat, LOVE your Mardi Gras kitty avatar!

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #2156 on: February 18, 2020, 03:05:10 PM »
@Spookcat, LOVE your Mardi Gras kitty avatar!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
« Reply #2157 on: February 18, 2020, 03:24:37 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Indeed a kitty with true “Laissez les bon temps rouler” spirit! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #2158 on: February 18, 2020, 04:26:15 PM »

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #2159 on: February 18, 2020, 07:17:56 PM »
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.